Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something really fucking weird that I noticed about IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
One thing I noticed from reading comments on IT is that they don't seem to be capable of grasping the fact that different people can have different opinions. The reason I say this is because they will often reply to a post of an incel saying a something and say something like, "but I thought incels said 'x' thing, why is he saying 'y' thing? which one is it inklers?" as if in their minds it is hypocrisy for different people on a forum to have different opinions on something. It's either that or they literally just think "incels" is a single person. I don't know which one is more retarded.

The really weird thing about this though is just the sheer frequency of it on IT. I don't think I've ever seen anyone anywhere else insinuate that two people on a forum having different opinions constitutes hypocrisy, yet almost every time I've checked IT I have seen at least one instance of someone expressing this very bizarre belief.

One thing I noticed from reading comments on IT is that they don't seem to be capable of grasping the fact that different people can have different opinions. The reason I say this is because they will often reply to a post of an incel saying a something and say something like, "but I thought incels said 'x' thing, why is he saying 'y' thing? which one is it inklers?" as if in their minds it is hypocrisy for different people on a forum to have different opinions on something. It's either that or they literally just think "incels" is a single person. I don't know which one is more retarded.

The really weird thing about this though is just the sheer frequency of it on IT. I don't think I've ever seen anyone anywhere else insinuate that two people on a forum having different opinions constitutes hypocrisy, yet almost every time I've checked IT I have seen at least one instance of someone expressing this very bizarre belief.
:feelsbadman: they think we're a united movement or something, rather than a group of people from different backgrounds with different stories but simillar sufferings

our opinions obviously will differ from one another, but they are too low iq to understand that

Of course brainlets that glorify society via the just world fallacy can only think in hiveminds

Unlike larger society we come from different walks of life, have different experiences, and most importantly we're not a hivemind. We are united only by certain struggles shared by men on every continent. Another thing I noticed about IT is how literally they take our jokes, it seems to me like the highest upshited posts are the ones featuring our sense of humor. They think they can decide what's funny and what's not.:feelsclown:

They're filled with the biggest autists I've ever seen. Like literally no understanding what's so ever of satire vs non satire, of humor, of any fucking outside generic bluepill ideas.

Plus there's this one giga autists who makes really really long fucking posts no one ever reads which is really hilarious to me

They're filled with the biggest autists I've ever seen. Like literally no understanding what's so ever of satire vs non satire, of humor, of any fucking outside generic bluepill ideas.

Plus there's this one giga autists who makes really really long fucking posts no one ever reads which is really hilarious to me
Don't forget the illustrator that lost his virginity at 31 to "virgin"

they think we are one people united together in a social movement

Maxresdefault 2

They don't have the mental capacity to realize we're not a collective, we're not one single being.
We're all different men united by our shared pains, and only that. Without that binding us together this community would fall apart quickly.

Of course brainlets that glorify society via the just world fallacy can only think in hiveminds
Tbh I didn't really think of this but now I'm realizing the reason IT thinks this way is because their subreddit (and almost all places that people like them gather probably) are extremely heavily moderated with no dissent allowed, to the point where they basically are just hiveminds where everyone holds the same opinion. To them, the concept of a forum where people can have disagreements with each other is totally foreign. Their idea of what an internet community is is naturally formed by their own experiences in circlejerking virtue-signal platforms.
:feelsbadman: they think we're a united movement or something, rather than a group of people from different backgrounds with different stories but simillar sufferings

our opinions obviously will differ from one another, but they are too low iq to understand that
Unlike larger society we come from different walks of life, have different experiences, and most importantly we're not a hivemind.
They don't have the mental capacity to realize we're not a collective, we're not one single being.
It's like they have no concept of individuality at all. Actual NPCs.

I have noticed that about them too. I know bluepilled normies irl too and none of them are like that. Even twitter/the rest of reddit faggots aren't like that to anywhere near the degree IT is. IT's inability to understand humor or sarcasm of any kind is honestly shocking in a way. I haven't really thought of an explanation for it yet.

I have noticed that about them too. I know bluepilled normies irl too and none of them are like that. Even twitter/the rest of reddit faggots aren't like that to anywhere near the degree IT is. IT's inability to understand humor or sarcasm of any kind is honestly shocking in a way. I haven't really thought of an explanation for it yet.
I think the explanation is as simple as the majority of people who want to go on a subreddit to mock virgins are actual autists themselves.

Tbh I didn't really think of this but now I'm realizing the reason IT thinks this way is because their subreddit (and almost all places that people like them gather probably) are extremely heavily moderated with no dissent allowed, to the point where they basically are just hiveminds where everyone holds the same opinion. To them, the concept of a forum where people can have disagreements with each other is totally foreign. Their idea of what an internet community is is naturally formed by their own experiences in circlejerking virtue-signal platforms.
It's not just mods. Any dissent is immediately buried by the users while the popular opinion is promoted. The side is entirely designed in a way that promotes groupthink

Your threads get buried, your comments get both buried AND hidden

Even the subplebbit concept allows you to only be exposed to your favorite hugboxes

It's not just mods. Any dissent is immediately buried by the users while the popular opinion is promoted. The side is entirely designed in a way that promotes groupthink

Your threads get buried, your comments get both buried AND hidden

Even the subplebbit concept allows you to only be exposed to your favorite hugboxes
What's funny is reddit has actually specifically made design decisions to worsen this. Years ago every comment used to show its total number of upvotes and downvotes, now it only shows the net number. So before if there was a comment with 900 upvotes and 1000 downvotes, you could look at it and tell it was a very controversial comment that had a lot of support on both sides. Now such a comment would just show "-100" and appear to be overwhelmingly unpopular, which has a discouraging effect and removes any sign of dissent.

What's funny is reddit has actually specifically made design decisions to worsen this. Years ago every comment used to show its total number of upvotes and downvotes, now it only shows the net number. So before if there was a comment with 900 upvotes and 1000 downvotes, you could look at it and tell it was a very controversial comment that had a lot of support on both sides. Now such a comment would just show "-100" and appear to be overwhelmingly unpopular, which has a discouraging effect and removes any sign of dissent.
Brootal. Didn't know they didn't always use the net system

Also works in reverse. 1000+ and 900- would make you think it's simply popular and not controversial

On a side note I hate how reddit completely killed most forums by consolidation. There used to be so many forums 15 years ago. Now for so many things it's either forums or imageboards (which don't have boards for very niche things, maybe generals at most)
You're put in a situation where you have to choose between not talking about that subject at all OR supporting reddit and having to deal with extreme censorship and fanboyism

Simple social programming. The majority of humans, also the majority of people here, are cattle. Either you have opinion X or Y, everything else doesn't exist.

Humans have evolved this way to survive. Most (all) people need the herd, the society, to survive. Only few people are born with a genetic defect and are therefore capable of forming their own opinions.

Simple social programming. The majority of humans, also the majority of people here, are cattle. Either you have opinion X or Y, everything else doesn't exist.

Humans have evolved this way to survive. Most (all) people need the herd, the society, to survive. Only few people are born with a genetic defect and are therefore capable of forming their own opinions.
I agree. We default to a herd mentality. And people in a herd believe that other people must also have herd mentality. Being an outcast from a herd happens all the time for various reasons. It's a larger struggle not being part of the main group.
Mechanically the center of the herd is the safest but they also have the least environmental awareness since all they see are other sheep and react to only how the herd reacts moving left or right and not really guiding their own movements. They also externally mimic their herd. If one of them at the edge is a scaredy cat they'll suddenly see a random object like a rope that it thinks is a snake as a threat then every other animal in the herd mimics the fear of a predator nearby. Basically this is what you can end up with if you have herd mechanics:

I agree. We default to a herd mentality. And people in a herd believe that other people must also have herd mentality. Being an outcast from a herd happens all the time for various reasons. It's a larger struggle not being part of the main group.
Mechanically the center of the herd is the safest but they also have the least environmental awareness since all they see are other sheep and react to only how the herd reacts moving left or right and not really guiding their own movements. They also externally mimic their herd. If one of them at the edge is a scaredy cat they'll suddenly see a random object like a rope that it thinks is a snake as a threat then every other animal in the herd mimics the fear of a predator nearby. Basically this is what you can end up with if you have herd mechanics:
Good analysis and tragically funny example.

One could say that the majority of people are not free to do as they please, that their actions are easy to foresee, hence the "NPC meme" is accurate. They can only reply and react in a manner that is socially acceptable, not by choice, but by genetics. Genetically, they are programmed to be this way. Some aren't, and those people are disabled or handicapped, because a few thousand years ago, that trait (being able to do your own thing under all circumstances) could (and probably would) have killed you.

So they're another leftist faggot (redundant) hivemind. Shocking.

They tend to be left leaning. Leftists are known for group think. Or rather, they just repeat what they are told - thinking has been already done for them

They tend to be left leaning. Leftists are known for group think. Or rather, they just repeat what they are told - thinking has been already done for them

Ahhh, it's so nice to see a thread exploring one of the most retarded aspects of the nature and behavior of one of the most retarded groups of NPC's on the internet in such a beautiful way.

How could I have missed this gem? Mods should pin this thread tbhngldedsrs.

IT is composed of hive-minded people. Therefore, they think every other group on earth is also hive-minded.