Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Female sexual/emotional manipulation let's talk about their subliminal behaviors that they use

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
It's underrated and educating alot of us on here the issues of sexual manipulation. One common one I've noticed is compliments. Even though foids say that "she is being nice" they still aren't dumb to not understand that compliments still effects us emotionally. Practically anything a foid does that is a positive gesture to us impacts a lot of men emotionally and that they could manipulate us if they don't give that alot, but make it sparse. We would give her more than she gives us if we are emotionally desperate enough to do so.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-200900-515.png
    Screenshot_20240515-200900-515.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 43
Im not sure I understand the basis of this statement. Are you saying foids shouldnt compliment as much as they do? or that the compliments raise the expecations of men from that foid?

‘’The more he tries to ingratiate himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the less she will find him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more indolent, stupid, and inhuman she will become — and man will grow lonelier as a result.”
― Esther Vilar, The Manipulated Man

IMG 4707

Im not sure I understand the basis of this statement. Are you saying foids shouldnt compliment as much as they do? or that the compliments raise the expecations of men from that foid?

‘’The more he tries to ingratiate himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the less she will find him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more indolent, stupid, and inhuman she will become — and man will grow lonelier as a result.”
― Esther Vilar, The Manipulated Man

View attachment 1160317
I'm saying that we shouldn't trust a foids "kindness" for all we know she is trying to manipulate us. Her intentions aren't right. It's better to be lonely than be played a fool

Even if know it's manipulation, men let themselves be manipulated by foids even if they are aware on some level she's bullshitting them. Because they're hardwired to be simps.

I'm saying that we shouldn't trust a foids "kindness" for all we know she is trying to manipulate us. Her intentions aren't right. It's better to be lonely than be played a fool
mogs me for having women be nice to you

Ah... I see now. yeah foids are the masters in manipulation and you can never tell what is genuine or not. Fuck foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back