Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Something I've noticed that's extremely pathetic about women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
No matter what the site be it YouTube, twitter or discord I've noticed it's extremely common for women to use their own faces as their profile pictures. They're so desperate for attention and validation they have to plaster their faces everywhere hoping they get validation. I always cringe when I'm scrolling tough a YouTube video's comment section and I see a woman's face attached to some generic copy and pasted regurgitated joke. I know for a fact she made that comment in hopes simps would notice her face and pay her a compliment.

Women are such mindless fucking attention whores it's unreal. Even funnier is they're all so ugly they can't take a picture of themselves without makeup.

2000 3033691298

No matter what the site be it YouTube, twitter or discord I've noticed it's extremely common for women to use their own faces as their profile pictures. They're so desperate for attention and validation they have to plaster their faces everywhere hoping they get validation. I always cringe when I'm scrolling tough a YouTube video's comment section and I see a woman's face attached to some generic copy and pasted regurgitated joke. I know for a fact she made that comment in hopes simps would notice her face and pay her a compliment.

Women are such mindless fucking attention whores it's unreal. Even funnier is they're all so ugly they can't take a picture of themselves without makeup.
Foids are the ultimate narcissists man , they are beyond obsessed with themselves and getting any possible attention :feelshaha:

Women are demons

I visit TikTok because it's hilarious to see how openly shallow holes are. They freely denigrate incels on there nowadays.

Foids are the ultimate narcissists man , they are beyond obsessed with themselves and getting any possible attention :feelshaha:
Barely human tbh.

I've seen this on discord. I like messaging them a picture of my cock and calling them ugly whores.

Women always use their faces/bodies as their profile pic for three reasons:
  1. Their everlasting craving for male attention knows no bounds.
  2. They're not able to think of original things to use as their profile picture.
  3. They have no personalities. They’re all carbon copies of each other, hence the term "foid".

Women always use their faces/bodies as their profile pic for three reasons:
  1. Their everlasting craving for male attention knows no bounds.
  2. They're not able to think of original things to use as their profile picture.
  3. They have no personalities. They’re all carbon copies of each other, hence the term "foid".

They feel entitled to male attention just for existing

yeah I've seen this too, and also their comments have tons of likes from what I've seen

even if it's a similar comment to everyone else's.

Incredibly and after all the evidence presented there are idiots who firmly believe that women are more intelligent than men.