Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Someone was shot on my street

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
Yesterday someone was shot on my street, then kidnapped and put in the back of a van. He was shot in the leg according to other residents. The police have cornered off the whole street with police lines. An officer has been at my house investigating asking my mum for a witness account and any surveillance in the area.

This area has always been bad, full of druggies, abusers, convicts for all types of nefarious shit. I know you guys in the states have it bad as well, especially in ghetto areas like philly. It's crazy that this is happening outside my doorstep, the whole area is now a crime scene :whatfeels:.

Yesterday i had cheeseburgers, then drank some diet coke. Diet coke definitely is not my favourite but regular one has too much sugar in it which isn't good for your teeth and overall health. I was also in the store to buy some food and when i came back home i watched a movie. Not a terrible movie but also kinda boring. I ran into my neighbour on my way home, we greeted eachother and moved on. Also, i saw a pretty big dog. I wonder what kind of dog breed it was.

LARP

>*Reads
>*Story happened in USA*

Nevermind, it actually happened.