Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Someone or something nuked Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Listen boyos, cause I'm gonna drop a real, hard blackpill on y'all. :blackpill:

Let me call your attention to one gas in the periodic table called Xenon (Xe). Xenon ain't no ordinary shit. It's a noble gas so it does not react with anything. And it has 5 stable isotopes, meaning, these fuckers don't decay once produced. Now Mars has excess of Xe-129 with respect to Xe-130. This is curious, because all Xe in a solar system was produced in a supernova which produced the nebula all our shit formed from some 4.5 billion years ago or whatever. And Xe-129 to Xe-130 ratio is the same on all planets EXCEPT Mars and Earth. Actually, Earth's xenon ratio is in line with the rest of the solar system in air samples from before 1945. After 1945 Earth has Xe-129 excess and will have it until the Sun burns it.

That's because, if you fission uranium with fast neutrons (like in an exploding bomb) the process produces TEN FUCKING TIMES Xe-129 then Xe-130.

All nuke testing on Earth after 1945 caused a 7.2% increase of Xe-129 compared to pre-nuclear Earth.

Now hold your hat cowboy :feelsYall:, because Mars has 271% the amount of Xe-129 compared to pre-nuclear Earth (or 171% increase).

So it means that the total yield of nuclear processes on Mars was FUCKING 21 TIMES the yield of all nukes ever detonated on Earth.

Someone nuked the shit out of Mars and that's why the place is a fucking wasteland.

Now here's another kicker, (((NASA))) had this evidence since Viking-1 measured Xe isotopes back in 1976, and they said nothing. Instead, people who said that pic related below is artificial got ridiculed, even if any moron can see nature does not make shit like this.

Cydonia

And it gets weirder than this, an analysis has come to the conclusion that it must have been two or more massive thermonuclear air-bursts.

they got yellow cake?

Whomever nuked mars must have refined it from somewhere, but who knows if it came from Mars, Earth, Venus or from beyond our solar system.
facts bro

facts bro
Doesn't matter where it came from, fact is, there's a shit ton of Xe-129 on mars that can only be explained by thermonuclear airburst around 300 million years ago.

Doesn't matter where it came from, fact is, there's a shit ton of Xe-129 on mars that can only be explained by thermonuclear airburst around 300 million years ago.
LISTEN TO THIS GUY

probably not but i'm beating the odds
Try watching the youtube video I linked in my second post itt, (((NASA))) had no choice but to start taking it seriously after Curiosity in 2012 confirmed the earlier Viking data.

We were created on Mars billions of years ago and the brought to earth to be servants. God damn niggers

I remember when people were losing their minds because they though the face on Mars was a whole ancient city.

moc2_msss_labels.gif

And then it took like 20 years until NASA got a better photograph it was all just regular mounds of dirt that didn't look like anything when the shadows weren't cast at the same angle.

Listen boyos, cause I'm gonna drop a real, hard blackpill on y'all. :blackpill:

Let me call your attention to one gas in the periodic table called Xenon (Xe). Xenon ain't no ordinary shit. It's a noble gas so it does not react with anything. And it has 5 stable isotopes, meaning, these fuckers don't decay once produced. Now Mars has excess of Xe-129 with respect to Xe-130. This is curious, because all Xe in a solar system was produced in a supernova which produced the nebula all our shit formed from some 4.5 billion years ago or whatever. And Xe-129 to Xe-130 ratio is the same on all planets EXCEPT Mars and Earth. Actually, Earth's xenon ratio is in line with the rest of the solar system in air samples from before 1945. After 1945 Earth has Xe-129 excess and will have it until the Sun burns it.

That's because, if you fission uranium with fast neutrons (like in an exploding bomb) the process produces TEN FUCKING TIMES Xe-129 then Xe-130.

All nuke testing on Earth after 1945 caused a 7.2% increase of Xe-129 compared to pre-nuclear Earth.

Now hold your hat cowboy :feelsYall:, because Mars has 271% the amount of Xe-129 compared to pre-nuclear Earth (or 171% increase).

So it means that the total yield of nuclear processes on Mars was FUCKING 21 TIMES the yield of all nukes ever detonated on Earth.

Someone nuked the shit out of Mars and that's why the place is a fucking wasteland.

Now here's another kicker, (((NASA))) had this evidence since Viking-1 measured Xe isotopes back in 1976, and they said nothing. Instead, people who said that pic related below is artificial got ridiculed, even if any moron can see nature does not make shit like this.

View attachment 554838

And it gets weirder than this, an analysis has come to the conclusion that it must have been two or more massive thermonuclear air-bursts.

Blow mind mind blown
Web capture 27 12 2021 15324 timesofindiaindiatimescom

Web capture 27 12 2021 153831 vedawikidotcom

Last edited:
Martian taco bell is wild.

Martian taco bell is wild.
JFL, imagine an idiotic species like humanity in such a hurry to discover intelligent extraterrestrial life that when we finally do it's a hostile militaristic invading colonizing force. Stephen Hawking warned the international scientific community about that on his death bed. :feelsEhh::yes:

Stephen Hawking warned the international scientific community about that on his death bed. :feelsEhh::yes:
I think he said something along the lines of "if the cosmic phone rings, dont pick up" or smth.
Hopefully it happens.

I think he said something along the lines of "if the cosmic phone rings, dont pick up" or smth.
Hopefully it happens.
That's exactly what he said and warned. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Please don't tell...
:feelswhere: Found the nuclear explosion that destroyed Mars, it was you all along since the very beginning.:feelswhere:

I nuked mars, because all life is evil and must be destroyed:shock:

I nuked mars, because all life is evil and must be destroyed:shock:
The Martians nuked themselves? :dafuckfeels: There's probably some truth to that Invader Zim. :feelsjuice:

The Martians nuked themselves? :dafuckfeels: There's probably some truth to that Invader Zim. :feelsjuice:
Its true. The martians are extinct. Only this retards hologram remains
Martian head hologram

I kinda wish they dropped their load on earth too, also is it possible that those craters could be from meteors?

I kinda wish they dropped their load on earth too, also is it possible that those craters could be from meteors?
Nuclear radiation from meteors? Highly unlikely. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Interesting, but are there any simpler explanations? Can Xe-129 build up naturally, i.e. without an intelligent interference?

The Indian press is always full of grandiose nationalist claims like these. They really want India to be special at everything.
An interpreter of mythological stories would say there is a tiny amount of truth to all legends and lore. :feelsjuice: :yes: