Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evolution is happening in front of our eyes

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was thinking about the "feminists" and women not having children to "save the climate". You know every single generation has these bullshit slogans. Before climate of the world heating up in the boomer days of 50's 60's it was suppossed to be an ice age. Then the nonsence shifted to a scrae of nuclear annihalation then it went to ozone hole and now its climate chnage again but this time inside of ice age its heating up.

Guess what? before all this bullshit propoganda there was also rumors,fears and tales of apocalypse, it was called "the rapture", the "return of Jesus". The end of the earth when Jesus returns. Armagedeon. And before that it was Islam. Now few people give a fuck about Jesus they need knew fear control methodsn and its climate change.

But guess what? Foids(Young ones) are going through an evolution right now. Like 80% dont breed or have 1 kid or race mix. Then 20% of foids(Young ones) have loads of kids with a husband of their ethnicity. The future foid will be evolutionary selected to be naturaly anti leftist, highly fertile, wifey material, race conceous. Sadly only for Chad, tall fags, charismatic normies etc etc etc

Edit: I forgot to include that feminist stupic foids dont breed or leave it too late and cant have children. Faggots dont produce babies etc. This woke bullshit does not make babies and the stupid leftists are breeding themselves out of existence.

Last edited:
Not evolution but extinction.

Not evolution but extinction.
yeah extinction for you you because your Hindustani foids are not breeding. I am sure the islamist currys are doing a good job of replacing you

yeah extinction for you you because your Hindustani foids are not breeding. I am sure the islamist currys are doing a good job of replacing you
Cope. Marginal difference. Mullas birth rate is also falling

I am sure the islamist currys are doing a good job of replacing you
They are over a 1.2 Billion of us. Mullas shit out child only for them to clean toilets for us :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

They will have to reconvert back to Hinduism soon.

how should i read that fucking graph man? Explain the thing, I dont speak curry
Hindu rate is 1.94 vs mulla 2.36. They have been more than Hindus by only 0.4 or something and are getting poorer and poorer here.

They are over a 1.2 Billion of us. Mullas shit out child only for them to clean toilets for us :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

indian colonization of the gulf after 2040 or smth pls, and bring hinduism to replace wahhabi fundamentalist bullshit

you saying that the high iq uppercastes NEVER converted to islam and only the low caste currys converted to islam?

Just asking because that means that on average mullas are like 10-30 points lower iq than currys. Which means hindustanis will always out strategise them, out witt them, out think them, out math them etc etc

you saying that the high iq uppercastes NEVER converted to islam and only the low caste currys converted to islam?
Reverse. Low IQ and cucked upper castes converted to islam mostly.

I think this is huge cope. Most tradcucks are incels in denial and most liberal foids breed just stay single

Just asking because that means that on average mullas are like 10-30 points lower iq than currys. Which means hindustanis will always out strategise them, out witt them, out think them, out math them etc etc
Correct

Also BASED BJP government is reducing power of muslim laws and giving more power to muslim woman. Because of this muslim woman are voting BJP and also their birth rates are falling

indian colonization of the gulf after 2040 or smth pls, and bring hinduism to replace wahhabi fundamentalist bullshit
Pre islamic pagan Arab and Persian religons were dope. Bring them back like UAE is now doing

then you are screwed. Sandniggers are finished and inbred, thus low iq. But if high iq's currys converted to islam then they will defeat you 100% in the long run. They have high iq and many low iq soldiers ready to die for Allah. What do you Hindustanis have? Maybe you have feminist women, weak vegetarian men, very few children etc.

I don't care anything about "mUh White Race", I will die and there will be peace

But if high iq's currys converted to islam then they will defeat you 100% in the long run.
No one with high IQ ever converted to islam :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

They have high iq and many low iq soldiers ready to die for Allah.
Ask them to win a war with us then. We obliterated Pakistan in all the wars

I don't care anything about "mUh White Race", I will die and there will be peace
dud eyou again. Wh the fuck is forsen? Is that your schizophrenic other personality or your demon from whatever cult you into ?

dude but you fucking said your high iq's converted.

so i am guessing even a stupid dumb low iq monkey could be uppercaste? So uppercaste was not based on iq?

What do you Hindustanis have? Maybe you have feminist women, weak vegetarian men, very few children etc.
bruh, islam is litterally dying secretly (especially in egypt,but they could get in trouble so) across the middle east with a huge amount of atheists stop the cope

So uppercaste was not based on iq?
No. Rajputs, Jhats and other rulers converted to islam when they lost because they wanted power and opportunities in the Islamic court.

okay wait a minute, slow down. Let me ask 1 question : did any of your Hindustani high iq currys convert to Islam?
@anandkonda

Last edited:
and btw, they bring lying dawah sheikhs like zakir naik and uthman bin farooq and muhammad hijab to lie to westerners about the sources

okay wait a minute, slow down. Let me ask 1 question : did any of your Hindustani high iq currys convert to Islam?
@anandkonda
my nigga where you at?

You meant " involution " not evolution

@anandkonda
my nigga where you at?
Sorry, I didn't respond then.

Any Higher IQ wouldn't have converted to Islam. They joined muslims in trade and administration shit but never converted.

Only some high IQ Hindus converted even they behave like crypto Hindus and praise Hinduism always.