Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Something I saw driving home recently

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
I was driving on the highway and ahead of me I saw a street lamp, the kind that has a horizontal bar with the light at the end of it, over the road.

On that bar, there were a row of birds sitting and hanging out. There must have been 15-20 of them. It reminded me of you guys, of .is. It made me think, how nice would it be to just chill with all the brocels like this, hanging out on some steps or something. Hanging out on the forum is nice too but it gave me a nostalgia for hanging out irl.

It also made me think of everything society has taken from us and how much things have changed since I was little. Growing up there was school (which I didn’t love) and other kids that were in the neighborhood. I had a small group of people to hang out with. But as time went on that group got smaller and smaller, and people got more isolated. Once you leave school it becomes very difficult, if not impossible, to be around the same people enough to make friends. Especially as a sub-5 male when most people see your face and want nothing to do with you. Finally with Covid and social media, I think any sense of community that can be had IRL is basically destroyed. In bygone times, hanging out with a group of friends, other people with similar struggles seemed like a possibility at least, but I couldn’t imagine such a thing now.

Anyway I just wanted to share this. It made me think of how nice it would be to hang out like that and just shoot the shit with everyone. If we were really birds on that bar, we could also shit on the cars of sex havers below us as an added bonus.

Last edited:
You don't wanna hang out with us, you wanna hang out with the idea of us. Sadly we likely wouldn't get along. Because of the autism. You need more to base a friendship on than both of you being lonely.

just be bird theory

You don't wanna hang out with us, you wanna hang out with the idea of us. Sadly we likely wouldn't get along. Because of the autism. You need more to base a friendship on than both of you being lonely.
Possibly true, but I've found interacting with other autistic people to be a better experience than NT people. Although putting aside the autism, I wouldn't want to hang out with 90% of users on here since a lot of them are badshit insane. I'd definitely hang out with Epedaphic and a few users on here though.

Anyway I just wanted to share this. It made me think of how nice it would be to hang out like that and just shoot the shit with everyone. If we were really birds on that bar, we could also shit on the cars of sex havers below us as an added bonus.

View: https://youtu.be/-1Zl9FaJ3Tg?si=1hg1SPzSSKuPa2-3&t=18

Thanks for sharing this brocel. You're easily my user on here. I'd definitely hang out with you and a few others irl.

I’d say it’s more the idea of hanging out or having community than hanging out with the idea of everyone, as was said below, it’s definitely not everyone on here. There was also some idealization of the world we’d exist in. I often think about what it would be like in a better world where hypergamy was never allowed to take off for example, so a lot of us may not even be lonely. There’s a lot that is unrealistic about the idea.
Possibly true, but I've found interacting with other autistic people to be a better experience than NT people. Although putting aside the autism, I wouldn't want to hang out with 90% of users on here since a lot of them are badshit insane. I'd definitely hang out with Epedaphic and a few users on here though.
Yeah, it’s definitely not everyone on here :feelshaha: Would hang out with you as well man. I’ve also found it easier to hang out with those who aren’t NT; for those who are NT there are some who are more understanding that I think I’d be ok with.

View: https://youtu.be/-1Zl9FaJ3Tg?si=1hg1SPzSSKuPa2-3&t=18

Thanks for sharing this brocel. You're easily my user on here. I'd definitely hang out with you and a few others irl.

Np man :feelsautistic: back at you. Cozy video :feelscomfy:

37175.jpg

Finally with Covid and social media, I think any sense of community that can be had IRL is basically destroyed.
There is still a community, we just arent part of it

No, you're somewhat wrong. Most of my friends in school were sub5 social rejects, many of them being autistic.
My best friend from school is a sub5 ricecel with autism.

I'm sure that if some of us met eachother IRL then we would most defintely create a strong bond and friendship based on a personal issue that we all share, inceldom.

No, you're somewhat wrong. Most of my friends in school were sub5 social rejects, many of them being autistic.
My best friend from school is a sub5 ricecel with autism.

I'm sure that if some of us met eachother IRL then we would most defintely create a strong bond and friendship based on a personal issue that we all share, inceldom.

What are we gonna do? Hang out and talk about being incel? How would the friendship actually function?

What are we gonna do? Hang out and talk about being incel?
Yes, actually. We could freely talk about inceldom and women without feeling any embarrassment or shame. It's literally talking to people with the same mindset as you.
How would the friendship actually function?
We would figure that out eventually.
It could start out as meetups between incels who favorite eachother the most here on this forum. The meetups can consist of recreational activities.

Also, you're overthinking this.
Back when I met my best friend for the first time, I had greeted him in the most simplest way possible.
I literally just walked up to him, said "Hey, my name is Adolf Kitler. How are you?", and then shook hands with him all because he seemed like a friendly and socially rejected high inhib ricecel that I could bond and make friends with. Our friendship just took off from there despite the fact that I knew nothing about him nor about any values and beliefs he holds.

Now imagine a meetup between men who all share the same personal circumstances and beliefs in which they are very hesitant to talk about in public settings. Us incels would most definitely bond with eachother if we ever met in real life.

Last edited:
Yes, actually. We could freely talk about inceldom and women without feeling any embarrassment or shame. It's literally talking to people with the same mindset as you.

We would figure that out eventually.
It could start out as meetups between incels who favorite eachother the most here on this forum. The meetups can consist of recreational activities.

Also, you're overthinking this.
Back when I met my best friend for the first time, I had greeted him in the most simplest way possible.
I literally just walked up to him, said "Hey, my name is Adolf Kitler. How are you?", and then shook hands with him all because he seemed like a friendly and socially rejected high inhib ricecel that I could bond and make friends with. Our friendship just took off from there despite the fact that I knew nothing about him nor about any values and beliefs he holds.

Now imagine a meetup between men who all share the same personal circumstances and beliefs in which they are very hesitant to talk about in public settings. Us incels would most definitely bond with eachother if we ever met in real life.

Maybe it's my autism that's acting up. Because I don't think I could be friends with a person based solely on how lonely we both are. I get that both of our lives suck, but if that's all our friendship is about then the most you'll honestly get out of me is probably some Discord banter now and then.

:feelshaha: I remember my first few times making friends in school I literally walked up to them and asked “do you also like [Pokémon or other game]?” And it just went from there. We needed to have very little in common and it turned out we had a lot in common
Maybe it's my autism that's acting up. Because I don't think I could be friends with a person based solely on how lonely we both are. I get that both of our lives suck, but if that's all our friendship is about then the most you'll honestly get out of me is probably some Discord banter now and then.
I think we’d all end up having more in common than just inceldom since our lives tend to converge on similar things. Over time I’m sure we’d all learn more about each other and maybe develop new shared interests too. I also don’t have that great of an understanding of friendship and socializing though so I may be wrong, but I think what I said is likely to be at least partly correct.

I think we also wouldn’t all have to be “actively engaging in friendship” while hanging out, bantering or even just being in each others company and doing our own thing would be fine too.

just be bird theory

I would probably enjoy hanging out with most of this forum though, but I fear I'd eventually piss someone off because of the extent of my autism. That's how it mostly goes in my social environments given the chance. (At uni or death wagie camp).