Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Someone criticizing your character is a lot more hurtful then someone critizing your looks

They have no patience or understanding for someone they dont consider worth the effort. I experienced this lately that people try to pin on me being a pedo or a psicho for no reason at all.

I hate doing something dumb in front of others. Because not only am i ugly, but now im perceived as stupid. And that is something i legitimately CAN control.

I hate doing something dumb in front of others. Because not only am i ugly, but now im perceived as stupid. And that is something i legitimately CAN control.
Yeah, I stumble around like a moron. Always clumsy and frail.

i personally dont care if someone criticizes my character because none of them know me well enough to have an opinion on it.

If people find you ugly, they will make negative assumptions about your character.

They are just trying to find "good" reasons to hate you
It is not ok to hate someone for how he looks so basically unlike child they have to find "better" reasons to do so legitimately

Disagree my looks and height cannot be changed they also affect how my muh personality will be viewed.

it's the other way around for me

my character has rarely been criticized