Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Some probable trucels I recently discovered

indeed but at least they look somewhat "normal"

Its ogre for them

2 and 3 look good jfl..............

it's just wild that you can look presentable and decent but still be incel

Marshall Matters the 4th is a complete mentalcel. One clip of him was enough for me to know why he is weird in the eyes of foids

They all mog me

First one is indeed a trucel, really felt sad for him. Aint he doing what people are telling him to do ?
He a good boy, he respect wymyn, he shows his vulnerabilities, he a true gentleman.

Second one never heard of him

3rd one is kinda well known, isnt he

All three of these guys would’ve been happily married fathers with a huge brood of kids in the 50’s or 80’s. :cryfeels:

All three of these guys would’ve been happily married fathers with a huge brood of kids in the 50’s or 80’s. :cryfeels:
Bruuutal time pill

Marshall Matters the 4th is a complete mentalcel. One clip of him was enough for me to know why he is weird in the eyes of foids
Yeah I can see that now, I was going off looks alone

2 and 3 are not

We just gotta build a time machine to court mid tier becky from the 1800s.

same

tbh they all mog me...I'm sure anyone would say that
they aren't even bad looking tbh..

It's just that the hypergamy has increased a lot among femoids

literally what I mentioned in one of my posts. Looking decent isn't enough, u gotta excel in so many things to get out of this hellhole

blackpilled jocker is more like a ltn face wise not a truecel and he could ascend if he was not a mentalcel

It's not that they are ltn or mog someone here but they probably lack social circles so they appear as creepy to women. Women kinda expect you to have friends or else creepy. No woman wants anything to do with an outcast ltn

2 and 3 mog me to hell and back wtf

2 was most probably good looking back in his prime, remove him from the list.

The final dude has potential if he had hair

Last edited:
I’ll add to the list if I find more and if you all find anymore post them here and we’ll gradually form a YouTube trucel repository. :feelshehe:

View: https://youtu.be/9VwPGoIDn1U?si=pd-WQZ51c08hpSK7

View: https://youtu.be/G8M9uCpDqfg?si=BrXgnGbsmEW91SZU

View: https://youtu.be/2wjOhHun-EM?si=81GVhYfUolkVxgWX

The second one mogs me I wouldnt even mind looking like that guy tbh

The last guy too I guess but he has a very non nt looking face which is accurate to him from what Ive seen

It's not that they are ltn or mog someone here but they probably lack social circles so they appear as creepy to women. Women kinda expect you to have friends or else creepy. No woman wants anything to do with an outcast ltn
1 and 3 are sub5 and would have struggled either way

If that last guy is struggling than I am already dead.

First video is depressing as fuck.

Top one has a girlfriend, although she is a turbolandwhale

Marshall mother’s the fourth is hilarious. Maybe one of the few legit mentalcels