Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some people are better off dead

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Some of us are better off dead I’m not promoting suicide I’m saying that people that hate their lives and wanna die should be able to walk into a clinic and get euthanized what’s the point in living a miserable life that’s not getting better no matter what you do for years and years then finally dying having lived a garbage life why not die now and get it over with if you like your life good for you but not everybody likes their life and wants to continue it I don’t like being ugly I don’t like being skinny I don’t like the fact that I have no future I don’t like having no social life I don’t like being terrible at everything I do you get the point

>people that hate their lives and wanna die should be able to walk into a clinic and get euthanized

millions of other ways to die and you choose some soy vaccine

pathetic:feelsUgh:

>people that hate their lives and wanna die should be able to walk into a clinic and get euthanized

millions of other ways to die and you choose some soy vaccine

pathetic:feelsUgh:
Because if a person attempts to end their life and fail they lose their freedom now that person’s life is even worse

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "As I've already stated, she brought this on herself by jogging at night.",
"headline": "Where Was Mollie Tibbetts' Body Found? New Details On The Iowa Student Found Dead After Missing For 5 Weeks",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/where-mollie-tibbets-apos-body-190000112.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 21 22:27:28 UTC 2018"

Euthanasia is actually a more peaceful and less painful death than nearly every other way everyone dies. Dieing of natural causes like diseases associated with old age are actually quite painful ways to go. It’s amazing to me more people aren’t on board to widely legalize assisted suicide