Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you guys are genuine assholes and have way bigger issues than just Inceldom. Piss off IT I'm not supporting you with this thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
exactly why the OP is a soy cuck. he also argues against race statistics akin to an IT user. Believes anecdotes over facts. Truly a retard
Never said anything about teens,, and I never argued that blacks could never be incel. Just that blacks in my area do better than the white guys.

This forum is over

Were all mentally ill, it was honestly only a matter of time before we turned on one another

We're too damaged to have any kind of solidarity and don't have much in common except being treated badly by society and told to shut up when we complain or say anything negative about women.

FWIW if this going to be a thread criticizing some aspects of this site, I find that a lot of the posts on theories and defintive aspects of inceldom come off as a bit too sure of themselves and are written in a grandiose way.
Imo no one knows the exact way to live as uncucked as an incel as possible. There is no one size fits all strategy for coping with inceldom and the blackpill. Copes that seem okay one year might seem completely foolish in the next.

It’s normal for a community

I gotta disagree with you on this one. Who cares about how the community looks like to other people? They already hate us. I like this forum because we are free to speak our mind and don’t have to worry about cucked shit like IT or fbi. People make shitposts to vent out their fustrations and to cope which is totally fine.

no, that's exactly why people have "bad personalities".

you think we were like this at age 8?
tbh. It's a learned trait. I think outside of psychopaths nobody is born mean.

Op, dunno if I'm one of the said assholes, but I don't mean to be, some days I just am really sad so I project onto others.

I dont really mind the edginess here I think its funny tbh, and everyone is chill with me on here

Of course not but there's no point in being bitter assholes to people in same position as you like a lot on here do.
who hurt you? you sound upset, maybe you need to work on your personality and stop being so incelphobic cause not all are like that.
I dont really mind the edginess here I think its funny tbh, and everyone is chill with me on here
True, the only mean spirited shit I've seen is people shitting on greycels and people having megacopes that upset people.

Well spoken, i really think we should minimize hate or shaming against one another as we're already being shamed upon daily by the mass
Still that doesn't mean we should be passive and be kind and gentle everytime
no that's not what I'm talking about im just saying that we should quarrel with reasons not like foids do which they just argue with emotions and their degenerate mindset

I just hate all the racists

The fighting isn’t too bad here

I also hate lowIQ greycel’s

And Normfags

And foids

I hate that I never have anything to do Friday nights or Saturday or any night

I also hate that I’m getting tired of my switch because it has no fun games

The amount of petty bickering, insults and hate towards other users here proves that this is not a support group or that we're all "brocels" or whatever. And from what I've read from a lot of users on here, you have mental issues or bitter personalities (yeah I know) that don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues. The amount of people I've seen go "rape should be legal, based" "30 year old men should be allowed to marry 8 and 12 year olds, based" is retarded. You don't get to complain about normies seeing this forum and getting turned away from the ideas when all they see is that. And that's not getting into the edgy posters going "bro if I got the chance I'd rape and murder everyone around me". Your like that meme about how Billie Eilish fan girls act like they'd kill someone no problem but can't work up the nerve to ask for more ketchup packets at school lunch. And even now I know none of you will actually discuss my points you'll just call me a cuck or infiltrator or some other insult.
Aren't you like 16 or something?

15, what's it matter?

15 is fucking young that’s what the matter Is there’s guys here 3 times your age

But I know you have that Klein something disease so I know it’s hard

But life gets 30 times more depressing out of school because you really stop having contact with anyone youngcels don’t know that true loneliness yet

You don't get to complain about normies seeing this forum and getting turned away from the ideas when all they see is that.

> thinking we give a fuck what normies think

normies need to be destroyed

they're the gatekeepers that stand between us and freedom from the corrupt sexual system

they're propping up the system more than chads and stacies do

trying to water down our views or make them normie-friendly is cuckery and gay as shit

lol there will always be infighting as long as there are people of different races / looks rating etc that post on here how would I know if ur rly in the same predicament as me

I partially agree with you OP, I think that there’s a general “Balkanized” mentality here with regards to race, nationality, height, and degrees of inceldom (“volcel if such and such”).

However I’d say that this is not exclusive to us and negatively affects a lot of fringe, or down on their luck subcultures - specially online forums. I feel those toxicity levels are seldom ever found in a birdwatching forum, for example.

Culturally, we’re all living in the age of division and disunity; it’s pathetic. I guess what I’m trying to get at is that being an asshole is more about our environment and a general consensus rather than naturally being one, so give the people that act out a little bit of compassion.

Understandable only a 2020 account stay around longer and you will see.

tbh. It's a learned trait. I think outside of psychopaths nobody is born mean.

Op, dunno if I'm one of the said assholes, but I don't mean to be, some days I just am really sad so I project onto others.
while not 100% I do think that personality is genetically influenced to a certain extent. I'm pretty sure that aggressiveness is genetically influenced which would make you mean if you were prone to being aggressive.

Because someone who could probably agree with our views, and I've seen normies use the exact same points we use, get pushed away by "that 8 year old looks tight" and "man I'd rape that whore so hard, bro that's so based."

:feelshaha:

Yeah, it gets absolutely ridiculous sometimes. The way I see that is that it's actually better for the forum overall that people turn off their filters.

Why?

Because an infiltrator is merely putting on a persona. They don't have to remove filters, they have to add them. Unless they have legit intelligence training, they're not going to be able to keep up the facade indefinitely. It's emotionally and psychologically taxing for the average, untrained person. This means that they'll eventually crack and expose themselves somehow by some comment or another by other vigilant users and get banned.

Just the other day a tranny infiltrator, "Cybersex is our hope," (not @ing that scumbag) exposed himself to the point where even a fucking moron could see that he was running tranny psyops here. I had reported that piece of shit several months ago for pushing SJW tranny propaganda (saying that males and females are biologically the same until puberty hits, that men are just women who are further developed and that it can be reversed or a woman can develop into a man, and that there are no genders), but nothing happened then. This faggot was here a long time with a lot of posts, mind you.

I suspect at least one long-time user to be a literal pedo, but I won't name them and start a turd flinging battle until they slip up - if they slip up - and act like suspicious faggots.

while not 100% I do think that personality is genetically influenced to a certain extent. I'm pretty sure that aggressiveness is genetically influenced which would make you mean if you were prone to being aggressive.

Personality is effectively all genetic. Twin studies have shown very strong evidence for this.

Last edited:
:feelshaha:

Yeah, it gets absolutely ridiculous sometimes. The way I see that is that it's actually better for the forum overall that people turn off their filters.

Why?

Because an infiltrator is merely putting on a persona. They don't have to remove filters, they have to add them. Unless they have legit intelligence training, they're not going to be able to keep up the facade indefinitely. It's emotionally and psychologically taxing for the average, untrained person. This means that they'll eventually crack and expose themselves somehow by some comment or another by other vigilant users and get banned.

Just the other day a tranny infiltrator, "Cybersex is our hope," (not @ing that scumbag) exposed himself to the point where even a fucking moron could see that he was running tranny psyops here. I had reported that piece of shit several months ago for pushing SJW tranny propaganda (saying that males and females are biologically the same until puberty hits, that men are just women who are further developed and that it can be reversed or a woman can develop into a man, and that there are no genders), but nothing happened then.

I suspect at least one long-time user to be a literal pedo, but I won't name them and start a turd flinging battle until they slip up - if they slip up - and act like suspicious faggots.

Personality is effectively all genetic. Twin studies have shown very strong evidence for this.
define "pedo"

you're likely referring to geso slayer

i mean i feel you're aware that liking 12 year olds isn't pedo, but just wanna check

define "pedo"

you're likely referring to geso slayer

i mean i feel you're aware that liking 12 year olds isn't pedo, but just wanna check

I'm not naming anyone. You can stop now.

The amount of petty bickering, insults and hate towards other users here proves that this is not a support group or that we're all "brocels" or whatever. And from what I've read from a lot of users on here, you have mental issues or bitter personalities (yeah I know) that don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues. The amount of people I've seen go "rape should be legal, based" "30 year old men should be allowed to marry 8 and 12 year olds, based" is retarded. You don't get to complain about normies seeing this forum and getting turned away from the ideas when all they see is that. And that's not getting into the edgy posters going "bro if I got the chance I'd rape and murder everyone around me". Your like that meme about how Billie Eilish fan girls act like they'd kill someone no problem but can't work up the nerve to ask for more ketchup packets at school lunch. And even now I know none of you will actually discuss my points you'll just call me a cuck or infiltrator or some other insult.
Agreed, but this isn't how these people act irl.
Also, I'm pretty sure most people here aren't actually pedo. Their understanding of sex is just immature. Doubt anyone here would have sex with a minor even if they got the chance. They're too scared to even talk to girls, despite talking about joining ISIS or shooting down schools.
Yes, the insulting is pretty bad. But it's just the pot calling kettle black.

That being said... you're right. For a lot of people here, inceldom is the least of their worries. Including myself. A lot of people here don't have jobs. But how can you bring yourself to sit down and tell yourself "Okay, fun time's over, I'm an adult now." and work, when we never got to enjoy our teen and college years? You wouldn't understand, from what I hear, you're still 16, and frankly you still have time. My advice for you is to start hobbymaxxing, assuming your hobby is active and not passive ofc. But for most of us, IT. IS. OVER.

This is what society expects from us.
1245px I0wc0x7xfzv21

15, what's it matter?
May i have some more ketchup?

If you think we are assholes - and some of us really are irl. - then wait until you deal with the real world.

Your head will explode with the sheer amount of irl shit that the whole world of assholes will spray on you!

Got college? Assholes.
Job? Kiss the assholes ass or live under a bridge.
Doctor asshole? Be nice to the motherfucking pillman/ nurse etc... or he might fuck up your dose!

It's a whole world of shit out there! And everyone is an asshole!

Last edited:
I know what you're trying to do here. It's not going to work, bro.
you act like I'm being "sneaky" and "underhanded", when I'm just asking a question.

no surprise coming from you.

I expect some sort of play on words or personal attack in your next post, or maybe the silent treatment since i listed your first two options

But it's just the pot calling kettle NIGGER.

tbh
you act like I'm being "sneaky" and "underhanded", when I'm just asking a question.

no surprise coming from you.

I expect some sort of play on words or personal attack in your next post, or maybe the silent treatment since i listed your first two options

Just predict every reply type theory.

I've already explained why that's a bad idea (it increases infighting) and generally not a wise thing to do.

In normshit speak it causes drama.

Last edited:
Because someone who could probably agree with our views, and I've seen normies use the exact same points we use, get pushed away by "that 8 year old looks tight" and "man I'd rape that whore so hard, bro that's so based."
normies kicked you out of society.going low and sucking their dick isn't going to do shit.Anyway i do agree with most of your post.We are united due to our ugliness but that is an incredibly shitty union and most of us would throw each other under the bus at the mere 0.1% chance of getting used 35 year old pussy.

no, that's exactly why people have "bad personalities".

you think we were like this at age 8?
You’re right we should be more welcoming ,I am but some users are just bad people overall

normies kicked you out of society.going low and sucking their dick isn't going to do shit.Anyway i do agree with most of your post.We are united due to our ugliness but that is an incredibly shitty union and most of us would throw each other under the bus at the mere 0.1% chance of getting used 35 year old pussy.

This is sadly true, not because we're incels who've had shitty experiences, but because this is a shitty fact about human nature. People do this over money and power literally thousands of times all over the world every single day.

They are actual bad persons here, you’re right

seriously some people get mad over the lamest shit on this forum

Eh, I always try to get along with other users, even if they are being hostile.
And from what I've read from a lot of users on here, you have mental issues or bitter personalities (yeah I know) that don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues.
I guarantee you, everyone between the ages of 16 to 31 has participated in some extreme online toxicity in some part of their life. Hell, I even guarantee you at least 1/3 of the millennialtard posters on r/IncelTear were screaming at kids in MW2 lobbies and calling them niggers and threatening to come to their houses and beat them over a decade ago.

Nothing online really matters. How someone acts on the Internet isn't an accurate indication of anyone's real life personality. Someone on here can be a total asshole, yet be a cool person irl and vice versa.

OP, this is something that has been going on for far longer than you've been alive. Real oldcels who used Usenet and AOL back in the 90s will tell you this. Personally, as a veteran of both 8ch (RIP) and 4chan, this place is mild mannered. You have two fundamental groups of users here:

1) 4chan users coming from /r9k/ and /pol/ that are incel but are desensitized to pretty much anything. These guys are responsible for most banter and shitposting here. They are usually older than the second group of users.
2) Reddit users from r/braincels and even r/incels who never really dropped the reddit mentality regarding etiquette and generally can't take some of the shitposting that goes on.

There is a third group that came from other sites or never used social media at all. But they are a very small and insignificant fraction of the population. The reddit population needs to shed their rules and expectations about etiquette and understand that the shitposting, while distracting at times, forms a buffer that makes normalfags and would be infiltrators uncomfortable. For example, many users here wouldn't dare type the word "nigger". But to people like me, its another insult in the bag we can use. And this bit of edginess drives away a lot of would be infiltrators and helps the site maintain non-normalfag purity.

As far as appealing to normalfags. Don't try. The blackpill will spread on its own, just like /pol/'s casual racism did among gamers and other subcultures filled with young males. Right now, this site is the cutting edge of blackpill philosophy. This is where the sausage is made so to speak. We shouldn't be trying to recruit normies here because they will wreck the site. I do agree with some users here that we should have an easier way to make memes via a reddit or chan format, but the issue is that our userbase is too small for such a thing. See the chat room, which has maybe 15 guys there at any given time. There are also incel discords, but I'm not too familiar with them.

Finally, if there is to be some kind of effort to control "toxicity", the best way to do so is some kind of operation. On the chans, the fastest way to get anons to cooperate is get some kind of raid or some conspiracy theory stirred up. A good example would be starting some kind of crusade against the fags and foids on IT and FDS, doxxing and ruining as many of them as possible. Not sure if that's against the rules or not, but it will unite us.

Stfu cuck if i had a gun id kill you rn

Yes. He's a faggot. To quote:

"
What do you mean "how much do i fucking post here?"
I barely post shit, you have posted more than me, and what? are you acting superior or something?
All of your posts are low iq trash and you have spent more time here and you have less of a life than i do.
Now stop trying to disrespect you little brainless faggot cunt.
You stupid dumb idiot retard.
Go fuck yourself and eat a dick you no life pussy.
"
Holy fuck really? That's so pathetic.
@taloh is a bad bad goy.
I will keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back