Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you guys are genuine assholes and have way bigger issues than just Inceldom. Piss off IT I'm not supporting you with this thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Cope dumbass there’s no debate to the uniformity of a sphere because it’s already defined by modern science. That’s like debating how many inches in a foot or soemthing
My inches are bigger than your inches fakeass dome deniar.

"I'm not talking about a "good incel". I'm talking about being a "good incel"."
@JohnWickCel How are you not banned? This is like the 5th cuck thread that you've made in the last 2 weeks. Just shut the fuck up already.
Got any links for those cuck threads? And if anyone's going to be banned it's probably going to be you. Angry insulting agressive users, especially grey ones, are banned pretty quick.

High IQ wannabes, trolls, supremacists, fakecels, genuine pieces of shit. Most people here do not deserve to procreate.

I only like a few people on the site. The rest are assholes tbh

20200711 080502

Last edited:
Angry insulting agressive users, especially grey ones, are banned pretty quick.
So passive aggresive soy postmaxxing infiltrators such as yourself can continue to ruin the forum and tone police us. Are you proud of that?

Got any links for those cuck threads?
Your WHOLE PROFILE retard. Anything you write.

I got more hate mail, this time from a greycel.

Why? For posting on this thread. Ironic, no?

Attachments

• 1595619147780.png
    1595619147780.png
    712.3 KB · Views: 50
Virulence within our community is something I did not expect when I first joined ngl. Finally I got accustomed to it, with all the debates that are dividing us more than anything else.

I know we absolutely do not live in a great world, but gosh, I wish there was a bit more softness between all the people here. Sadly that is not the case and that's why I highly dislike interacting on too deep subjects on this board.

This also leads me to the next point: postmaxxers. Although the ranks idea with all these flashy colors looked good at first, now some people just want to rush them. Sure, there are the Offtopic section and The Sewers to contain that, but ironically these sections absorb all energy left in these people, energy that could be used in a more efficient way.

That being said, I recognise I'm not better than many bros here. Recently, I made shitposts sometimes and I regret it, even if it wasn't really for postmaxxing the results are the same.

So passive aggresive soy postmaxxing infiltrators such as yourself can continue to ruin the forum and tone police us. Are you proud of that?

Your WHOLE PROFILE retard. Anything you write.
My whole profile, really. Any specific examples? Passive agrresive and postmaxxing, how am I any of those?

My whole profile, really. Any specific examples? Passive agrresive and postmaxxing, how am I any of those?
Don't engage with him, he's an obvious troll. He's trying to fuck with us. Almost certaintly a normtard infiltrator.

I got more hate mail, this time from a greycel.

Why? For posting on this thread. Ironic, no?
This guy's going to get banned I can feel it. I don't know why so many greycels are this agressive out of the gate.

Virulence within our community is something I did not expect when I first joined ngl. Finally I got accustomed to it, with all the debates that are dividing us more than anything else.

I know we absolutely do not live in a great world, but gosh, I wish there was a bit more softness between all the people here. Sadly that is not the case and that's why I highly dislike interacting on too deep subjects on this board.

This also leads me to the next point: postmaxxers. Although the ranks idea with all these flashy colors looked good at first, now some people just want to rush them. Sure, there are the Offtopic section and The Sewers to contain that, but ironically these sections absorb all energy left in these people, energy that could be used in a more efficient way.

That being said, I recognise I'm not better than many bros here. Recently, I made shitposts sometimes and I regret it, even if it wasn't really for postmaxxing the results are the same.
Postmaxxing is for bustas.

@low t claviclecell is based and aggressivepilled. I like it. Angrymaxxed

Don't engage with him, he's an obvious troll. He's trying to fuck with us. Almost certaintly a normtard infiltrator.
I'm not going to call him fake, but if he is, I don't know why so many don't try to hide their hate for us. They get maybe 20 posts before insulting and cussing out every user in their line of sight.

This guy's going to get banned I can feel it. I don't know why so many greycels are this agressive out of the gate.
It's like prison bruh, nigga gotta go hard from day 1, I ain't no pussy; don't be fucking my ass in the shower son.

Either he's trying to thugmaxx and failing spectacularly, or he's just a troll. i hope he gets banned. Everytime I see him say shit it causes some of my brain to melt.

It's like prison bruh, nigga gotta go hard from day 1, I ain't no pussy; don't be fucking my ass in the shower son.
Of course, forgetting the fact that being aggressive in prison from day 1 is almost guaranteed to make your life hell for how much longer you spend in there.

But just like in prison, he's going to screw with the wrong person and get sent to oblivion.
@low t claviclecell is based and aggressivepilled. I like it. Angrymaxxed
Enjoy him while you can. If he keeps this up he's going to go the way of every other greycel.

I don't like postmaxxers because they're usually so low effort. You can only see "don't know don't care" so many times for a reply.

The complaints about normies on here are not about IT, but normies in real life who can't see what we post online and can only judge us by our looks. We're not victims of IT and we never will be, only the normies and foids who we've interacted with in real life.
Actually high iq.

I'm not sure I see the point of your thread or what you want us to take from it

I like this place because I can say whatever is on my mind in the mood I'm in. Most of the time I feel okay, sometimes I feel upset. It's 'normal'. Most people in the world feel emotional about certain issues and it should come as no surprise that people here do that too.

I've never though of .co as a support group where everyone virtue signals everyone else like on r/Iw/oH. We're really only here to cope.
You are making the incorrect assumption that just because a post seems 'hateful' the person behind it is seething with rage. Sometimes true, but not always. Not the case for me. A lot of the shitposts here, including the ones I've made, are just a way of coping by releasing your current thoughts or state of mind. It feels good to make them. Besides, I know most people here don't care about .co looking good to the public, so we're free to say whatever is on our minds. I'm not going to stop myself from saying something because of the FBI or any of that cucked shit. It's over anyway, so I don't care.

another thing:
The complaints about normies on here are not about IT, but normies in real life who can't see what we post online and can only judge us by our looks. We're not victims of IT and we never will be, only the normies and foids who we've interacted with in real life.
Some people on here are way too edgy, agressive and petty and it screws with both spreading the blackpill and cohesion on the forum.

I don't like postmaxxers because they're usually so low effort. You can only see "don't know don't care" so many times for a reply.
Nice distinction, not all of them have really bad intentions although the results are the same.

Most of the newcomers are infiltrators, here is why.
Not true. I'm an old school robot from 4chan. @JohnWickCel is more a passive aggressive reddit type who relies on bans and censorship and rank(the equivalent of karma/upboats) because he's a little tattle tale bitch. We both don't get laid, but he's soy, so in that way I'm more of a genuine incel than him.

Talking about wanting to fuck teens isn't the same as saying you want to marry 8 year olds. Exaggerating facts is an IT trait. Even if one or two posters said it, that doesn't mean the majority of us do.

Some people on here are way too edgy, agressive and petty and it screws with both spreading the blackpill and cohesion on the forum.
Spreading the blackpill to who? There's no point in trying to spread the black pill. Let people discover it for themselves. Let me rephrase that: People don't take the blackpill when it is shoved down their throats, they take it when they realize it matches their own experiences and observations of the world.

But the main reason I think it won't go mainstream is because mere AWARENESS of the Blackpill has no intrinsic value to the people benefiting from our lack of sex (the MAJORITY of the population). Mainstream awareness only serves the purpose of allowing US to CALL OUT actions and nature of society and foids, which society does NOT want (it DOES NOT benefit them) though it would be great.

The nihilistic aspect of the Blackpill, which basically says that sub-5 men should completely stop wasting their efforts trying to ascend is not a fundamental philosophy that applies to the ENTIRE POPULATION; rather, it is an empirical relationship valid only for certain people - i.e. only ugly men should stop 'bluepilling' because their efforts will only leave them in more pain in the end.

I agree that we shouldn't be fighting with each other. It does get pretty annoying tbh

Last edited:
There is a lot active baiting and trolling here, mainly related to race and aoc. Other than that bullshit I didnt notice anything particularly mean about this hellhole.

Not true. I'm an old school robot from 4chan. @JohnWickCel is more a passive aggressive reddit type who relies on bans and censorship and rank(the equivalent of karma/upboats) because he's a little tattle tale bitch. We both don't get laid, but he's soy, so in that way I'm more of a genuine incel than him.
Oh wow you're banned what a surprise.

I guess the aggressive greycel attitude doesn't work.

You retards will never learn will you

20200120 150922

Also notice this: Bluepillers: 80.

Your already banned but I don't have the power or care enough to get you banned. You brought this on yourself.
Spreading the blackpill to who? There's no point in trying to spread the black pill. Let people discover it for themselves. Let me rephrase that: People don't take the blackpill when it is shoved down their throats, they take it when they realize it matches their own experiences and observations of the world.

I agree that we shouldn't be fighting with each other. It does get pretty annoying tbh
I agree. I meant spreading by talking about it.
Talking about wanting to fuck teens isn't the same as saying you want to marry 8 year olds. Exaggerating facts is an IT trait. Even if one or two posters said it, that doesn't mean the majority of us do.
I never said that and I agree on teenagers. But I have seen people unironically say those ages on here.

I agree. I meant spreading by talking about it.
FaceandLMS's channel is a really good example of providing blackpill content without being aggressive

Something that describes OP

Yes. He's a faggot. To quote:

"
What do you mean "how much do i fucking post here?"
I barely post shit, you have posted more than me, and what? are you acting superior or something?
All of your posts are low iq trash and you have spent more time here and you have less of a life than i do.
Now stop trying to disrespect you little brainless faggot cunt.
You stupid dumb idiot retard.
Go fuck yourself and eat a dick you no life pussy.
"
Tfw I'm too incel to get hate mail

This forum is over

Were all mentally ill, it was honestly only a matter of time before we turned on one another

mental issues or bitter personalities (yeah I know) that don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues
My bitter personality is because of inceldom. If women would just give me pussy I wouldn't be hateful towards them or towards anyone. I'm being screwed out of normal human experience and you expect me to be nice to everyone. Ain't gonna happen.

My bitter personality is because of inceldom. If women would just give me pussy I wouldn't be hateful towards them or towards anyone. I'm being screwed out of normal human experience and you expect me to be nice to everyone. Ain't gonna happen.
I'm talking about how people act towards each other on here.

I think part of this has to do with the forum design. it's more discussion oriented compared to braincels which was more meme oriented. leads to more serious discussion and disputes

It’s almost like we’ve been getting shat on our whole lives and what some cathartic insult throwing sometimes :waitwhat:

I agree OP, I especially dislike '14 is prime and you are a cuck if you disagree with this' crowd.
I think part of this has to do with the forum design. it's more discussion oriented compared to braincels which was more meme oriented. leads to more serious discussion and disputes
I got the same impression too from this website too. It has some thing to do with both design and the userbase it attracts.

Some of us are. Though I value a platform that has a diversity of opinions.

The amount of petty bickering, insults and hate towards other users here proves that this is not a support group or that we're all "brocels" or whatever. And from what I've read from a lot of users on here, you have mental issues or bitter personalities (yeah I know) that don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues. The amount of people I've seen go "rape should be legal, based" "30 year old men should be allowed to marry 8 and 12 year olds, based" is retarded. You don't get to complain about normies seeing this forum and getting turned away from the ideas when all they see is that. And that's not getting into the edgy posters going "bro if I got the chance I'd rape and murder everyone around me". Your like that meme about how Billie Eilish fan girls act like they'd kill someone no problem but can't work up the nerve to ask for more ketchup packets at school lunch. And even now I know none of you will actually discuss my points you'll just call me a cuck or infiltrator or some other insult.
:soy:

exactly why the OP is a soy cuck. he also argues against race statistics akin to an IT user. Believes anecdotes over facts. Truly a retard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back