Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of the height extremists on here are unironically like this.

My joker card cue @knajjd trumps all putting this discussion to rest.

Not to mention my heightpill mega thread.

Close but no cigar OP.
@knajjd is way outside average height, and his face isn't top 5% either

"Just" an extra attribute.

"Just"

This is bluepilled as fuck to speak about height like that, its nothing bro haha, just an extra attribute bro :feelswhat:

yeah I kinda agree here. Height is the #2 attribute overall.

Did you just say BBC?

If you were short you would understand, NO ONE respects us, i'd rather be tall anyday rather than have a chad face
I get kicked out of fucking bars even when i show them my fucking ID because they don't believe im 21 when im approaching fucking 30....
How i wish i was at-least recognized as a fucking man.....

Exactly. I think napoleon complex might actually be real with the way some gatekeeping manlets act.
Way to shame us further..... as if we don't get enough of it.

I propose a third position.

fighting success > height/face/etc... is probably more corelated with sexual success than any other trait.
Fighting success means nothing in terms of attractiveness. The humans with the greatest fighting potential would be australian aborigines and of course they are not attractive at all. Of course if three men have a fight over a woman then the one who wins will obviously get the woman so if thats what you mean then you are definitely right.

Being a short n good looking guy just cuts off access from certain foids....they still get laid. I'm personally annoyed that some here speak as if those guys get nothing at all. It's like saying it doesn't count unless he bangs Victoria Secret tier models:feelsseriously:

"Just" an extra attribute.

"Just"

This is bluepilled as fuck to speak about height like that, its nothing bro haha, just an extra attribute bro :feelswhat:
Height is an extra attribute.*
Happy now? You fucking faggot.

Literally @Mogged Loner. He says "kill all tallfags" in a lot of his posts.

That TallFag coping weeb mod already gave next a warning because he’s over 6ft and knows I’m right!!

IDGAF TALLFAGS ARE FUCKING VOCELS

I have to say, height > face. You always see foids on dating apps saying they want above a certain height, but never a certain facial type or certain facial features. Height is so much more important than face. See the evidence for yourself! Not saying tallcels can't be incel, but they certainly do have an advantage over us manlets.

heightcopers never listen
I have to say, height > face. You always see foids on dating apps saying they want above a certain height, but never a certain facial type or certain facial features.
do you expect them to start spilling out measurments for facial anatomy,ofc they're not gonna say it lol

Face > all.
Height is just an extra attribute.
So much bullshit in the second sentence, oh my god.
heightcopers never listen

do you expect them to start spilling out measurments for facial anatomy,ofc they're not gonna say it lol
No, but how many of them ever say "I want a handsome face"? Exactly. Close to none. However they always talk about height.

If you are 6.3-7ft Height>Face, if you are lower then that then face> Height.

No, but how many of them ever say "I want a handsome face"? Exactly. Close to none. However they always talk about height.
actions speak louder than words

2 facts:
1- Yes, face>height
2- However, most people considered facially attractive happen to be tall. They have good genetics all around.

If I had to choose, face is a 5, race is a 4, and height is like between 3.5 and 2 in terms of SMV.
All of them are important to some extent.

Height is a force multiplier

Honestly the only people who think face > height are people who've spent too much time on lookism forums. Its obviously objectively wrong. Theres not much point in litigating it anymore

Honestly the only people who think face > height are people who've spent too much time on lookism forums. Its obviously objectively wrong. Theres not much point in litigating it anymore

This site is and always has been tallfags.co