Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some of the Chicos here gonna get got by fedcels, mang.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
had a dream last night that I got my shiet broke into before I could grab muh glocc n shiet
but I realized that it was the fedcels before I could move the 5 seconds to get access to my freedom dispenser

they kidnapped me and took me to Abu Ghraib where they tortured me n shiet with shock treatment
they were questioning me and trying to get me to false confess to CP and used .is to try to brainwash me into thinking I did
".is is commonly used for trading CP, so why are you part of it?" n shiet like that, blood
luckily a based fedcel that was a kinfolk blood recognized me and vouched for me n shiet n then they dropped me back off infront of me pad

but they told me before they left that they're watching .is and are gonna kidnap these CPmaxxers, crip
i told them that's based cause i don't fuck with them CPmaxxin niggas, been tryin to tell you niggas that that shiet is no good and evil, mang.
don't get into CP my niggas cause God don't fw you niggas that do that shiet, and you gonna have fedcels takin you n shockin u n shiet at the secret disciplinary centers

been tryn to tell u, crips :smonk:
it's over for CPmaxxers

The Recent New (((Users))) Are Indeed Suspicious

Do you like cheese pizza bro? :feelswhere:

Dnr that essay mango sorry
jake gyllenhaal ok GIF