Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some normie keeps talking about how many girls he attracts

Normies brag more than Chads

He's like a poor farmer flexing on a slave. People who have very little tend to become obsessed with the tiny amount they do have and constantly try to mog people who have nothing.

He's like a poor farmer flexing on a slave. People who have very little tend to become obsessed with the tiny amount they do have and constantly try to mog people who have nothing.
He isn’t even a chad this guy I speak about

intern all normies

I'm going to say this one last time. Normie tier looking men don't attract females! This so-called normie guy the OP speaks off must be chadlite tier at the very least.

I'm going to say this one last time. Normie tier looking men don't attract females! This so-called normie guy the OP speaks off must be chadlite tier at the very least.
No he’s a 5/10 normie

Blackpilled = realistic. Bluepilled = bullshit lies. You are the latter!
No I’m blackpilled the idea that normies are virgins like us is cope. We are a tiny minority

No I’m blackpilled the idea that normies are virgins like us is cope. We are a tiny minority

Normies are better looking than us incels for sure. But bare in mind, that Normies do get cucked by even better looking men.

Normies are better looking than us incels for sure. But bare in mind, that Normies do get cucked by even better looking men.
Unless the foid is old

Jag har en stor kuk

Most of my friends are no better than average looking and they get girls and have girlfriends and they all lost their virginity in high school. Normies can get girls as long as they're not super shy or autistic or something. Might be with Beckys or below but still.

Most of my friends are no better than average looking and they get girls and have girlfriends and they all lost their virginity in high school. Normies can get girls as long as they're not super shy or autistic or something. Might be with Beckys or below but still.
Exactly. Sub8 law is just cope