Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some normie keeps talking about how many girls he attracts

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
At my college program, this 22 year old guy (who looks like a big 15 year old) had this sub5 18 year old gf (who looked 13) and I remember he told a female friend about how he and his gf have sex and that foid asked him if his gf moans and he said she does. He also one time had a gf who was a 1/10 Swedish foid and he now says he created a tinder and that he received a few matches all in 20 minutes after creating the account. Then he says today that he’s had tons of girlfriends in life. I bet the only gf he’s had is sub5 foids and he honestly couldn’t attract a Becky as he has POSSIBLE high-functioning autism. He’s about 5’11 and is a normie at best but he looks babyfaced a bit but is still kinda big. Wonder if he really had tinder matches. Even skateboardmaxxing doesn’t help him become a chad. Skateboarding isn’t that popular anymore

the dude seems to be lying a lot about his sex life except for those two gfs I saw him have who he broke up with both

He still attracts girls so he's miles ahead of the forum tbh

He's exaggerating. Most normies do.

Sometimes I'll larp on other forums as a gigaChad that has tons of sex. I even use fake avis and fake images.

I guess it's like that except they're doing it irl which is more cringey.

Sometimes I'll larp on other forums as a gigaChad that has tons of sex. I even use fake avis and fake images.

I guess it's like that except they're doing it irl which is more cringey.
He isn’t a gigachad at all

Normies get laid very rarely, and with ugly girls like you mentioned
No I see normies date beckys all the time. They always get laid. No evidence that they don’t have good sex lives. In fact, I only see evidence that we’re a minority
I've never seen a sub8 supporter say normies never get laid.
Well they think normies only get sub5 foids. This guy could get sub5 foids if you make him look older and have no possibly autism

Normies get laid. Sub8 law is just cope
Right, even as an additional fact, yesterday I was with a friend near a university while we were both talking, and we managed to see quite a few normies and of short stature kissing their girlfriends, although these girls were not at all attractive.

Why though

It's fun to troll normies and make them feel insecure about the little tiny bit of sex that they actually do have. They spend their entire lives mocking people like us so the least I can do is give them an inferiority complex. I've frauded on bodybuilding forums and gotten insane amounts of normies and women triggered. This was a long time ago though. In 2011-2013. I'm too old for that now.

Right, even as an additional fact, yesterday I was with a friend near a university while we were both talking, and we managed to see quite a few normies and of short stature kissing their girlfriends, although these girls were not at all attractive.
The girls were prolly beckys

It's fun to troll normies and make them feel insecure about the little tiny bit of sex that they actually do have. They spend their entire lives mocking people like us so the least I can do is give them an inferiority complex. I've frauded on bodybuilding forums and gotten insane amounts of normies and women triggered. This was a long time ago though. In 2011-2013. I'm too old for that now.
Kek sounds based ngl, I might start doing that; did you just do it on that bodybuilding forum or?

ER posted on bodybuilding forums

Kek sounds based ngl, I might start doing that; did you just do it on that bodybuilding forum or?

I did it on bodybuilding.com mostly. There's a misc section. I also shitposted on PUAhate while Elliot Rodgers was on there. Good time.

ER posted on bodybuilding forums

Who's ER? `

Chad doesn’t brag about fucking ugly beckies, this guy is a liar

I’ve seen tons of normies date beckys. I’m sure you’d see it too

Elliot Rodger=ER

Ah my bad. I think I did see ER around on bb.com although I remember him mostly on PUAhate.

Ah my bad. I think I did see ER around on bb.com although I remember him mostly on PUAhate.
I saw the fb pages of some people he’s met

Well, they didn't have attractive faces, but they weren't fat, even some had a good body.
Therefore they’re beckys

Well, they didn't have attractive faces, but they weren't fat, even some had a good body.
I was on looksmax and someone mentioned a 3.5 PSL dude getting laid. I saw the pic and it was a prettyboy.

I was on looksmax and someone mentioned a 3.5 PSL dude getting laid. I saw the pic and it was a prettyboy.
I meant his girlfriends, not them. The boys were norms, some incel level, because even I made fun of them. I guess they were lucky or money.

I meant his girlfriends, not them. The boys were norms, some incel level, because even I made fun of them. I guess they were lucky or money.
What I meant was that normal dudes can generally only get below average girls.

Based

@Colvin76 show us the down syndrome girls please

KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING

At my college program, this 22 year old guy (who looks like a big 15 year old) had this sub5 18 year old gf (who looked 13) and I remember he told a female friend about how he and his gf have sex and that foid asked him if his gf moans and he said she does. He also one time had a gf who was a 1/10 Swedish foid and he now says he created a tinder and that he received a few matches all in 20 minutes after creating the account. Then he says today that he’s had tons of girlfriends in life. I bet the only gf he’s had is sub5 foids and he honestly couldn’t attract a Becky as he has POSSIBLE high-functioning autism. He’s about 5’11 and is a normie at best but he looks babyfaced a bit but is still kinda big. Wonder if he really had tinder matches. Even skateboardmaxxing doesn’t help him become a chad. Skateboarding isn’t that popular anymore

the dude seems to be lying a lot about his sex life except for those two gfs I saw him have who he broke up with both

Honestly just having a 5/10 face, big frame (9 or 10/10 good)., and tall (over 6 foot - another 8-10/10 thing) is all it takes. Like that averages out to high tier normie 6 or 7/10 looks when you think about it. You might not get the hundreds of matches a day on tinder like chad gets, but you might get 50 or so, as long as you arent completely horrible about taking/choosing photos.

If you are a average height, 5 or sub-5 male, it is beyond over. You will always get mogged by those high tier normies, even if they are socially inept. At the very best you can hope to cashmaxx and betabucks some bitch.

Sorry what I meant to say those are sub5 foids dating normies. And many normies have good sex lives and date beckys.
More like sub2 JFL.

Down syndrome is an automatic 1/10

Dude kick that asshole ass,dud u re a big guy (supossing u re like Edmundo Kemper) do this ,say him u Wanna talk with him and go outside and tell that u know he Is lying and that u kick liars asses he Will poop His pants bro