Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some more gold from r/FemaleDatingStrategy: “I just realized I’m not attracted to the new guy I’ve been dating.“

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-

also lol at how the post flair says “LEVEL UP” as if it wasn’t demeaning enough

and now we know how dangerous relationships are for men, especially unattractive and low-value men.

“He’s kind. He’s thoughtful. He pays for everything.”

And she’s not attracted to him, while literally complimenting his personality.
:waitwhat: JFL if you think personality even remotely matters to women.

ropefuel

also

>he pays for everything
when will dumb cucks learn to NOT pay for a foid? if she's attracted to you she'll pay for herself and fuck you on the first meeting

Did we just witness the birth of another cat lady?

Words cannot describe how much of a whore this specimen is

Foids would rather date NEET Chad who plays FIFA on PS4 all day than a beta guy who makes $500k a year working at Amazon head office.

ropefuel

also

>he pays for everything
when will dumb cucks learn to NOT pay for a foid? if she's attracted to you she'll pay for herself and fuck you on the first meeting
Cuz when you’re not Chad if you ain’t simping in a relationship or a date it’ll be over
If I went on a first date I would demand we split the cost.

At least she admits the truth. But it was pretty evil of her to cuck that sucker for entertainment. It's over for ugly men of means. You'll always betabuxx and the pity fuck isn't even guaranteed in 2020.

Foids would rather date NEET Chad who plays FIFA on PS4 all day than a beta guy who makes $500k a year working at Amazon head office.
She’ll date the Amazon guy for being rich while rarely if ever having starfish sex with him, while being the Chad’s side ho.

Screen Shot 2019 12 31 at 64947 PM

This is why you're a cuck if you pay for anything for a used hole.

Chad doesn't pay for date:
He is so egalitarian! What a great guy!

Chad pays for the date:
He's so traditional! What a great guy!

Sub8 pay for the date:
What an entitled douchebag!

Sub8 doesn't pay for the date:
What a cheap douchebag!

Gonna spread these on inceltears and other soy subreddits once my new Reddit account gets enough karma (they shadowban all ur comments if u don’t have 35+ karma)

I had to delete my old acc after it got banned from femaledatingstrategy. I gotta improve my tactics.

Gonna spread these on inceltears and other soy subreddits once my new Reddit account gets enough karma (they shadowban all ur comments if u don’t have 35+ karma)

I had to delete my old acc after it got banned from femaledatingstrategy. I gotta improve my tactics.
Just make a new account and go on some karma whoring subreddit for easy karma.

Just make a new account and go on some karma whoring subreddit for easy karma.
Yeah this acc has a female name in it so karma will be ez

Chad doesn't pay for date:
He is so egalitarian! What a great guy!

Chad pays for the date:
He's so traditional! What a great guy!

Sub8 pay for the date:
What an entitled douchebag!

Sub8 doesn't pay for the date:
What a cheap douchebag!
This is why sub8's should save their money and not pay. It's cucked to pay for pussy a chad got for free at a time in the past when she was younger.

This is why sub8's should save their money and not pay. It's cucked to pay for pussy a chad got for free at a time in the past when she was younger.
I mean paying for everything clearly means you’re being used for your money and she’s a gold digger, so unless she’s okay with going Dutch 95% of the time with the occasional time where either you or her will treat to the entire thing, then steer clear.

I mean paying for everything clearly means you’re being used for your money and she’s a gold digger, so unless she’s okay with going Dutch 95% of the time with the occasional time where either you or her will treat to the entire thing, then steer clear.
I'd also like to add that your time is important as well. If a foid doesn't fuck you within an hour of meeting you like she does with the chads then she's trying to cuck you.

Foids are literally living "Waiting for Godot".

They are just willing to just sit around swiping on Tinder until Chad in shining armor makes them tingle.

I'd also like to add that your time is important as well. If a foid doesn't fuck you within an hour of meeting you like she does to all the other chads then she's trying to cuck you.
I mean we’re talking about dating, not pumping and dumping
Even I need more than an hour before first sex. I ain’t gonna have sex with some girl I end up disliking because she’s a bitch or whatever. Because that would mean I’d have to be in her presence.
But yeah the majority of men aren’t gonna fuck a girl within an hour of meeting lol

High IQ. Looks are literally the only thing that matters

I mean we’re talking about dating, not pumping and dumping
Even I need more than an hour before first sex. I ain’t gonna have sex with some girl I end up disliking because she’s a bitch or whatever. Because that would mean I’d have to be in her presence.
But yeah the majority of men aren’t gonna fuck a girl within an hour of meeting lol
I would like to fuck first then ask questions later like the chads. But it's up to you if you want to spend days or weeks getting to know a foid before having sex, even though she most likely gave up her pussy within an hour of meeting a chad.

I would like to fuck first then ask questions later like the chads. But it's up to you if you want to spend days or weeks getting to know a foid before having sex, even though she most likely gave up her pussy within an hour of meeting a chad.
Well knowing women she’ll still fuck Chad whether or not you’re fucking within minutes of meeting or not
Her fucking Chad is inevitable
So basically there’s no good reason to stay with this girl long term. You will only be heartbroken in the end.
You have to pump n dump if you have the opportunity. Even if you still want that bullshit loving relationship.

Well knowing women she’ll still fuck Chad whether or not you’re fucking within minutes of meeting or not
Her fucking Chad is inevitable
Then I just want to fuck her and have nothing serious to do with her if she's a chad dick chaser. There's nothing to want to get to know that I don't already know about whores like that.

Then I just want to fuck her and have nothing serious to do with her if she's a chad dick chaser. There's nothing to want to get to know that isn't already known from whores like that.
Well that’s all girls then so I guess you’re just gonna be fuckin forever and nothing else
Which might be preferable to you idk

Well that’s all girls then so I guess you’re just gonna be fuckin forever and nothing else
Which might be preferable to you idk
I don't want a relationship with a chad dick chaser, unless she gives me unlimited sex without expecting me to provide for her. The only foid I'd be willing to be a traditional provider for is a teenage virgin, not used chad dick chasers who chose femoidism over traditionalism.

Cope, she'd get betacuck when she'd be done with cock carousel.
Foids hate cucks more than cats. There's cat ladies but there are no cuck ladies. A foid has to be in a very dark place to be living in the same house as a literal cuck, especially if he's not rich.

Yeah, paying for anything is cucked. Insist on that everyone pays their own.

Yeah, paying for anything is cucked. Insist on that everyone pays their own.
Yes. Why should I pay for dinner just because I'm male? Isn't that anti-feminist? Oh, so she's a traditionalist now? Then she can suck my dick for this meal.

What an obnoxious bitch, Jesus Christ.

IT will not touch this.

In a way, as much as these posts infuriate me, I can't but help appreciate them because they will cause men to wake up and realize the hypergamy and what women are all about.
High IQ, posts like these make it easier to spread the blackpill.

What a fucking bitch

Amazing. Absolute gold.

Only looks matter.

“I don’t owe any man my body”

Oh, so sex isn’t two people who like each other, it’s just the reward that the female gives away like a trophy to a man for being good looking. Women see themselves as awards to be won.

Last edited:

Something that cucktears/most of the world will never accept because they're delusional as fuck.

High iq. He probably took a shower and got a haircut too. But then cucks will say "only some women care about looks inkel" :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back