Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you really are incel because of your personality

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I'm not saying all of you. I'm also not saying personality even approaches looks in importance, as the Chads of the world get by with some pretty ghoulish personality traits. However, if you look at the studies, once looks are controlled for, personality does count, so if you're at that middling 5-6/10 looks range, minutiae like personality can make or break you. Some of you (I won't name names) are insufferable to the point where just seeing your profile picture gives me a slight headache, and imagining meeting you in real life gives me a bigger one. Think about it: why would the 3/10 female who would consider your 5/10 face deal with your headache-inducing 2/10 personality, when she can have another guy who's a 5/10 in personality as well as in looks? You're already in a compromised position as an average-looking man, and you're just making it worse by being a colossal dick. Literally take a shower and work on your personality. Let us truecels cope in peace.

I know you're not talking to me about personality, that's for sure.

Being nice doesn't make you not 5'5"

True, I show no affection and extreme disgust towards women, why would they like someone that abhors them? However, the only reason I am like this is because women are evil and manipulative.

You can't change something that you were born with.

People get personality confused with morality, when IT refer to personality they mean your morality but it doesn't make sense, an immoral man can be entertaining and a boring man can have good morals. I would consider myself a good man but I have no "personality" because of autism, normies think autism is our own fault and that we should "work on your personality", ok normie I will buy some NT pills.

This.

If you're a 6/10 NEET mayocel who doesn't shower, spends 10 hours a day on 4chan, and you unironically believe that feminism is a Soros-backed Jewish conspiracy, you're a volcel.

I think it depends, 5-6/10 is such a sensitive territory if you are a male, A SINGLE FLAW can break you. If you are not at least 6'0 you are out of the game, if you are an ethnic you are out of the game as a white normie has like triple smv you have even if all variables are the same. If you are visibly receeding you are out of the game.

You need to be perfectly average in all the possible (non facial) aspects which include: height, hair, le personality, race can't be too ethnic etc

It's much safer to be like 7+/10 as thats a territory where you have more room for failure, so if you are short it won't matter as much, if you receed you might pull it off if your face is good enough,, if you are a massive aspie it wont matter etc

Last edited:
Throwing out "But Chad gets to" is an excuse anyway. Chad can do a lot of things. No one, not even normies, deny that you can get away with what you shouldn't if you're very attractive. There's a difference between "incel" and "Normal looking so I can't live a fantasy life."

This.

If you're a 6/10 NEET mayocel who doesn't shower, spends 10 hours a day on 4chan, and you unironically believe that feminism is a Soros-backed Jewish conspiracy, you're a volcel.
Based chang

This.

indeed. I am a mayocel, but that is the only thing I got going for me...... I work 11 hours a day, I do not wear tin foil hats but I believe in spirits and demons, and curses..

While I don't really think this is true for me, the reality is that with my current lifestyle, I'd still be incel even if I looked better. Working on it though, I'm trying to fix my life tbh.

For some reason I've been unmotivated to attract holes. Starting from a very young age I despised them. Having borderline ASD doesn't help. My personality isn't terrible, I'm just boring, and talkative. I can't get help. It's over.

While I don't really think this is true for me, the reality is that with my current lifestyle, I'd still be incel even if I looked better. Working on it though, I'm trying to fix my life tbh.
Being submissive makes you the ultimate involuntary celibate

I had a good personality when i was a kid, but then after puberty everyone started to treat me like shit, so now i have ashit personality. Nothing i can do about it.

I'm not saying all of you. I'm also not saying personality even approaches looks in importance, as the Chads of the world get by with some pretty ghoulish personality traits. However, if you look at the studies, once looks are controlled for, personality does count, so if you're at that middling 5-6/10 looks range, minutiae like personality can make or break you. Some of you (I won't name names) are insufferable to the point where just seeing your profile picture gives me a slight headache, and imagining meeting you in real life gives me a bigger one. Think about it: why would the 3/10 female who would consider your 5/10 face deal with your headache-inducing 2/10 personality, when she can have another guy who's a 5/10 in personality as well as in looks? You're already in a compromised position as an average-looking man, and you're just making it worse by being a colossal dick. Literally take a shower and work on your personality. Let us truecels cope in peace.
Yes. Looks are most important, however, any mentally stable female would leave you if you had a nasty personality.
I'd say looks is what gets you with someone, and personality is what keeps you with them, if that makes sense.

To be fair people here obviously aren't as cynical and negative irl as they are here. It's all just venting and coping. Although there are definitely some people here who are unnecessarily antagonistic towards other incels which needs to stop.

Last edited:
The kind of personality that actually might attract women is not something that you would want to have as a man if you want to preserve at least some honor and dignity.

The kind of personality that actually might attract women is not something that you would want to have as a man if you want to preserve at least some honor and dignity.
indeed. I am not going to act like a barbaric violent agressive maniac animal to attract a woman

indeed. I am not going to act like a barbaric violent agressive maniac animal to attract a woman

It's not even just being aggressive, it's about being selfish, narcissistic. Either that or some jestermaxxer.

Even if I tried that I'm not NT enough to make it work.

i believe op was referring more so to the type of personality that would deter people in general from interacting with u

i believe op was referring more so to the type of personality that would deter people in general from interacting with u
Chads are usually social though, they have a lot of network of friends so how does acting like one deter socializing?

:soy: :bluepill: Muh personality

indeed. I am a mayocel, but that is the only thing I got going for me...... I work 11 hours a day, I do not wear tin foil hats but I believe in spirits and demons, and curses..

I'm not saying that mayocels are volcels by default, mayocels can still be incel if their face, or frame, or height is shit.

But some users here are definitely volcels

Chicken or the egg

Anyway this only applies to average looking cels and chadcels unlike me.

Chads are usually social though, they have a lot of network of friends so how does acting like one deter socializing?
what are you talking about? i didnt mention that at all

I’ll be posting a chadfish disproving your personality pill.

5/10 looks with 5/10 personality is still gonna be a beta bux

VERY few people are actually incel-tier, let alone truecel. I'm inclined to believe that a portion of this community are lazy, has autism and larps. The average ''incel'' I've seen among the different incel platforms look plain average or hightier normie.

my nice car, my BMW, can't save me, so how will improving my """""personality"""""

I know you're not talking to me about personality, that's for sure.

Being nice doesn't make you not 5'5"
I am both physically and mentally unattractive (including both mental health and personality). That's the most truecel thing about me. As if being physically unattractive wasn't bad enough, then i have to be a mentalcel on top of it

I know a guy, literal chad bones and height (6'3"). He is incel, but most of it is because of his high inhibition, bluepilled views on relationships, neckbeard, smelly, messy, and autistic geeky interest. He's shooting himsef in the foot, but I don't say anything because he's very bluepilled - "muh love me for who i am."

I am both physically and mentally unattractive (including both mental health and personality). That's the most truecel thing about me. As if being physically unattractive wasn't bad enough, then i have to be a mentalcel on top of it
Even though I'm hideous I used to have the stereotypical good personality. Until the blackpill that is...

i dont think he was lol. being insufferable isnt the same as being a chad
I should of been more specific I think what OP meant was to LDAR because acting like an asshole when you're an incel doesn't work to attract women

Even though I'm hideous I used to have the stereotypical good personality. Until the blackpill that is...
I've always had a "good" personality since i was a kid, but as i got older the autism and social anxiety got more and more noticeable, and now i can't even stand next to women in a line at a store. :incel:

It's not even just being aggressive, it's about being selfish, narcissistic. Either that or some jestermaxxer.

Even if I tried that I'm not NT enough to make it work.
high iq

I have a hard time interacting with women rather than men. Men tolerate me more than women. Whenever i'm interacting in general, I just stare at the person's eye and don't blink that much at all. I am a very good listener though I will try to ask interesting questions but people will call me creepy for asking. I talk in a monotone voice too

and now i can't even stand next to women in a line at a store.
i like standing next to foids in line. it's fun seeing how much sideboob i can view from where i stand without her noticing.

i like standing next to foids in line. it's fun seeing how much sideboob i can view from where i stand without her noticing.
I have problems from my social anxiety, i can't even enjoy looking at women in public. I always look at the ground, my phone or the ceiling

I’ll be posting a chadfish disproving your personality pill.

5/10 looks with 5/10 personality is still gonna be a beta bux
For his looksmatch, of course, but the 3/10 landwhale with half her teeth rotted out and lingering body odor on her blouse might make herself believe she's attracted to the 5/10 normie who approaches her since the 7+ men are so far out of her reach.

Exactly this. The type of personality that absolutely nobody would deal with unless they were forced to, no matter what age, ethnicity, or sex.

I have a hard time interacting with women rather than men. Men tolerate me more than women. Whenever i'm interacting in general, I just stare at the person's eye and don't blink that much at all. I am a very good listener though I will try to ask interesting questions but people will call me creepy for asking. I talk in a monotone voice too
Do ya have acne? Ya considered creepy to women. A woman who is black, Hispanic, Latino, middle eastern would hate ya just for having moderate acne and think you’re unclean and should go harm yourself.