Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some lesser talked about pills that help ruin your life

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Namepill: you will never command respect with an ethnic name. I mean how many jokes do you hear about names like dylan, brad, jared, ryan? Fucking none

But then names like wong, mahmud, pajeet, mohammed are the butt of all jokes.

Voicepill: another aspect in which you will never command respect from another human. If you were cursed with a nasally high pitched voice, then it's fucking over. Just never speak again cause noone wants to hear you speak. Everyone will interrupt you, talk over you, ask you to repeat yourself. It's soul crushing.

Hipspill: not sure if this falls under frame cause people usually think of shoulders only, but wide hips are a fucking death sentence for men. You will never want to take your shirt off because you look subhuman as fuck. Even if you kept your shirt on your wide hips would show and ruin everything you wear. It also discourages gymceling cause you know beforehand its not worth trying with this subhuman frame. Men with child bearing hips can barely be called men

Last edited:
English names are pretty cucked tbh ngl.
Muhammad sounds like a cool name, but a billion people have it so now it's not cool.
Also, you can change your name so it doesn't matter.

Voicepill is real af. For me, hearing a woman's high pitch and soft voice can literally make my stomach drop.

And people usually talk about hip to shoulder ratio

High iq brocel. These are often forgotten, but are also very brutal.

English names are pretty cucked tbh ngl.
They were common for anglo nations for a long time and still are although less so.
Muhammad sounds like a cool name, but a billion people have it so now it's not cool.
Having a unique name is bad though because if you have incel looks it failos you and gets you made fun of.
Also, you can change your name so it doesn't matter.
It's a tougher process than it seems imo.
Voicepill is real af. For me, hearing a woman's high pitch and soft voice can literally make my stomach drop.
That's why ASMR foids are so popular.
And people usually talk about hip to shoulder ratio
Some normies cope with how foids like big butts on men (ded srs heard that being said before) but things like that only work if you have chad looks.

They were common for anglo nations for a long time and still are although less so.

Having a unique name is bad though because if you have incel looks it failos you and gets you made fun of.

It's a tougher process than it seems imo.

That's why ASMR foids are so popular.

Some normies cope with how foids like big butts on men (ded srs heard that being said before) but things like that only work if you have chad looks.
Unique name is good for standing out, thus good for a Chad.
Incels are better off having a normie name so they can blend in.
Also, I had to get my friend's name changed (for reasons I will not state due to RCMPcels)
Most ASMR thots don't have an attractive voice tbh.
Women like everything on Chad JFL

I remember when I was younger I had massive hips and barely any shoulders
I legit looked more curvy than most foids
my upper body developed more thankfully to where I look like a boy, but the mental damage is still done

my mom gave me shit genetics, shit prenatal development, and shit diet which made me look like a hermaphrodite
As a kid I looked like I was an MTF, now I look like an FTM

Unique name is good for standing out, thus good for a Chad.
Incels are better off having a normie name so they can blend in.
Precisely. But tbh it was specified in the previous post that unique names are bad mainly if you have incel looks. Ofc for chad it doesn't matter or is infact a positive thing.
Also, I had to get my friend's name changed (for reasons I will not state due to RCMPcels)
You have to get your name on all legal documents (brutal driverslicensepill tbh) changed. That's the difficult part imo.
Most ASMR thots don't have an attractive voice tbh.
They cope by whispering because a lot of guys have a fetish for foids whispering tbh
Women like everything on Chad JFL
But particularly that trait only works for chadlites and chads. Big butt or feminine body shape in any way as a nonchad male is an immediate dis-qualifier. But those same traits on chadlites and above in looks give them even more appeal to some foids.

You have to get your name on all legal documents (brutal driverslicensepill tbh) changed. That's the difficult part imo.
It sucks there is no centralized system where different departments of the government communicate with one another in order to make these kinds of processes more efficient.
Also, driver's license pill is suifuel cause I still don't have it..

They cope by whispering because a lot of guys have a fetish for foids whispering tbh
At this point, anything a foid does will make a guy give her attention and make him semi-coom his pants.

But particularly that trait only works for chadlites and chads. Big butt or feminine body shape in any way as a nonchad male is an immediate dis-qualifier. But those same traits on chadlites and above in looks give them even more appeal to some foids.
"I like men (Chads) with quirks"

But then names like wong, mahmud, pajeet, mohammed are the butt of all jokes.
That’s because these names are not common in the western culture.

Western culture = black and white men = highest smv races.

The name pill doesn’t exist, it’s just a variation of the race pill.

That’s because these names are not common in the western culture.

Western culture = black and white men = highest smv races.

The name pill doesn’t exist, it’s just a variation of the race pill.