Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal some guys are literally becoming gay for a chance at intimacy

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
two sub 5 former classmates of mine turned gay and are now trannies , this world is so brutal, i can't believe that women's standards have become so high that men are literally forced to be with each other as this is their only chance of intimacy. OVER

BTW Those motherfuckers are not gay! They approched pretty much all the girls in schools and got rejected, WTF!

Last edited:
you have to be some sort of faggot to do that

I do feel desperate for a hug or just a light touch sometimes. That's why I like going to doctors where often nurses touch me. Not for anything sexual, It just feels good to have another human touch you.

I do feel desperate for a hug or just a light touch sometimes. That's why I like going to doctors where often nurses touch me. Not for anything sexual, It just feels good to have another human touch you.
I love it when they touch my dick. Always have a female nurse.

No! ABSOLUTELY not! No, I won't go past such abominable practice! No, Twink, don't count on me.

two sub 5 former classmates of mine turned gay and are now trannies , this world is so brutal, i can't believe that women's standards have become so high that men are literally forced to be with each other as this is their only chance of intimacy. OVER

BTW Those motherfuckers are not gay! They approched pretty much all the girls in schools and got rejected, WTF!
Yes and at the same time every normie pretends to be able to get girls, while also taking these drastic measures instead of just becoming incels

Normies are pathological liars when it comes to sex

You guys are making me uncomfortable. Intimacy is being with a woman and sink in her femininity NOT taking a cock in the ass by Zangief u fucking femboyscels

@_meh is currently on a gaymaxxing hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back