Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some 4chan redpill retard thinks this Bo2cel photoshop makes him attractive to women

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Wow he sure owned the blackpill, I'm sure women would throw themselves at his version of Bo2cel

It's crazy how much these redpillcopers overvalue self "improvement" and non genetic traits. Bones >>>> everything

Just get round glasses theory

:feelshaha::feelshaha: ffs he warped eggy's bones, MUH REDPILL, MUH SELF IMPROVEMENT

4chancopers on suicide watch

lol he changed his hairline, just change your hairline theory

Wow he sure owned the blackpill, I'm sure women would throw themselves at his version of Bo2cel

It's crazy how much these redpillcopers overvalue self "improvement" and non genetic traits. Bones >>>> everything

From Saint in Incels.co

To Saint in IncelTears

Still khhv

He arguably looks worse on the right, jfl.

He arguably looks worse on the right, jfl.
He looks both better and worse at the same time. The thing is, when you have shitty genetics and bones, you trying hard is seen as compensating. In some ways when try really hard to make the best of it your genetic shortcomings become even more apparent

Like manlets getting buff for instance, or ugly guys dressing in suits or getting nice cars to try to appear more money/statusmaxxed

It's almost like the genetic trash is cosplaying

The right one has less upper eyelid exposure, thus looks better by a miniscule amount. No glasses for your face.

He looks a bit better, tho.
A 3.5/10 looks better than a 2/10 and yet their results in the dating world are pretty much the same. You gotta pass a certain threshold. This is why self improvement doesn't really work for the less genetically fortunate

I will admit that the eggy shoop is far more retarded tho

I agree he wouldn't get past the threshold, but he would be overall treated slightly better by people, wouldn't he?
That's an entirely different thing. And yeah no threshold there, that's a continuous slider.

The only thing that self improvement and surgeryless looksmaxxing did for me is that people (mostly men) treat me better, have more respect for me, react more positively towards me etc

But for dating? Fuck no, you're either above the threshold or not. If you're willing to betabuxx you can be slightly below the threshold i guess

The “ improvements “ still look like ass

Delusional 4cuck coper

Delusional 4cuck coper
These people know so little but think they're enlightened :feelsseriously: they literally think they can fix all of the world's problems easily, including inceldom

These people know so little but think they're enlightened :feelsseriously: they literally think they can fix all of the world's problems easily, including inceldom
He btfo'd himself with his truecel to incel transformations

Over for redpill copers

Redpillers are pathetic and about as delusional as bluepillers are.

Redpillers are pathetic and about as delusional as bluepillers are.
Both promise you the world if you follow certain behaviors/routines and they tell us we're the ones with a comforting ideology :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

just a thinner egg man maybe he could ascend if he got thinner i cant notice any facial changes apart from fat loss
His fwhr is fucked after the shoop, the guy is retarded

He made him into a soyboy wtf :soy: :soy:

From Saint in Incels.co

To Saint in IncelTears

Still khhv
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Just hit the gym bro
The only thing they know
Look at how they massacred our saint. This is heresy, a sick perversion of his Holy Visage.
Turned him into a cuck. A round glassed soy boy.

God, please show no mercy upon those sinners.
We should burn them for their heresy

Last edited:
I hate these phaggots who give advices like "just grow beard bro" FFS not everyone can grow a beard. Most people will never have that thick beard even with Minoxidil. Redpillers are pathetic and stupid.

Those people can't be serious, can they. To think that everything that wears a beard is instantly more masculine and attractive to foids.
I hate these phaggots who give advices like "just grow beard bro" FFS not everyone can grow a beard. Most people will never have that thick beard even with Minoxidil. Redpillers are pathetic and stupid.
Even that shopped dark and thick bristle is unattainable to some men.

Last edited:
Blackops2cel to soyops2cel.

Cringiest shit I've read today, redpill fags are fucking cringe.

View attachment 354610
He made him into a soy onlyfans subscriber.

The photoshop job is very misleading.

1. the hairline is fuller (you can't do that with just a haircut, he would need some hair grafts done).
2. The eyes are less buggy (even with shopped glasses). Again major surgery will be needed for that.
3. He changed his pale skin to a darker tone. If he is not genetically suseptable to tan, he can't do that in real life
4. Acne is absent. If cosmetic procedures are succesful, this might be done. But again... he will have to shed some shekels.
5. This is the biggest problem: the beard gives an impression that his jawline is bigger, but if you look closer, his beardline mysterously migrated into his neck! Yeah, if his jaw was actually that wide, it would've worked, but unfortunately it isn't. Only possible with some major jaw implants.

Sure, he potentially could transform himself to that, but after spending a very large sums of money. This is when the normie "Just be rich" theory kicks in.

The photoshop job is very misleading.

1. the hairline is fuller (you can't do that with just a haircut, he would need some hair grafts done).
2. The eyes are less buggy (even with shopped glasses). Again major surgery will be needed for that.
3. He changed his pale skin to a darker tone. If he is not genetically suseptable to tan, he can't do that in real life
4. Acne is absent. If cosmetic procedures are succesful, this might be done. But again... he will have to shed some shekels.
5. This is the biggest problem: the beard gives an impression that his jawline is bigger, but if you look closer, his beardline mysterously migrated into his neck! Yeah, if his jaw was actually that wide, it would've worked, but unfortunately it isn't. Only possible with some major jaw implants.

Sure, he potentially could transform himself to that, but after spending a very large sums of money. This is when the normie "Just be rich" theory kicks in.
Yeah he tries to make it sound like it's basic self improvement as simple and fast as wiping your ass when the shooping looks like some soft surgeries and transplants

As if blackops2cel can grow a beard that thick, he also gave him much thicker hair than what he actually has.

shame how retarded 4chan has become.

Yeah he tries to make it sound like it's basic self improvement as simple and fast as wiping your ass when the shooping looks like some soft surgeries and transplants

Indeed.

Pathetic cope. He still looks like an ugly wimp, the person who made this is delusional.

View attachment 354610
It's painful to see 4chan ruined like this, what the fuck happened
don't tell me it's nu-r9k again