Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some 4chan redpill retard thinks this Bo2cel photoshop makes him attractive to women

It's painful to see 4chan ruined like this, what the fuck happened
don't tell me it's nu-r9k again
It's /fit/. It's been like that for years. They use incel as an insult, and it's extremely common. I'm not joking

shame how retarded 4chan has become.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Where+i+grew+up_572235_5092538.gif

I love how he grows in height as he "self improves" lol
these people have the self awarness of a cockroach
I remember reading a man about training, working hard, self improvement etc

The MC was a frail manlet with narrow shoulders at the start of the manga.
At the end (1 year later?) he was taller with shoulders 2 times wider, big wrists, big hands, huge forearms, bigger jaw etc

Literally that pic related except the chubby mangaka behind it was 100% serious

And of course the frail manlet dweeb got the hot girl at the end, she only had the hots for him

I remember reading a man about training, working hard, self improvement etc

The MC was a frail manlet with narrow shoulders at the start of the manga.
At the end (1 year later?) he was taller with shoulders 2 times wider, big wrists, big hands, huge forearms, bigger jaw etc

Literally that pic related except the chubby mangaka behind it was 100% serious

And of course the frail manlet dweeb got the hot girl at the end, she only had the hots for him
honesty, isnt it mind blowing to you that they cant wrap their fucking head around what we are saying?
Its the most obivous shit.

almost makes you not want to interact with 99% of people anymore, doesnt it?

What an utter retard. Many men can't grow a fucking beard. Minoxidil doesn't even work in some cases and it's also dangerous to your own health.

"add some weight to these skellys"

Fucktard I can't gain weight, WHAT now?

Yeah he tries to make it sound like it's basic self improvement as simple and fast as wiping your ass when the shooping looks like some soft surgeries and transplants

And the end result is still an incel tier guy. And the guy has the audacity to say the photoshoped stbo2cel could potentially get laid by low/midtier Beckies JFL. You can't be more delusional than that, it's even worse than a bluepiller.