Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Solicitious micro manifesto onto 2021

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
So 2021 is due tomorrow, want to keep this as small as possible:
  1. Covid vaccine is coming, if by chance it happens to mitigate pandemic, it's a sure comeback to normie lifestyle.
  2. 2020 was regarded as the worst year, not only because economics had a sudden relapse worldwide, but because normies were forced a shut-in life style. You know, that lifestyle they have been mocking or blaming on the weakest member of society. That lifestyle had made them become triter and sadder, a 180 degree change that normies didn't like
  3. You would expect them to learn the lesson and make them more merciful human beings with the weakest, as they've experienced forehand their depressing lifestyles (Let me highlight that this lifestyle wasn't chosen by the weakest members, but mostly it was forced by normies, as they have ostracized them)
  4. Sad approach is, and bare with me, they will forget about this and will keep their miserable, hedonistic and empty lifestyles, blaming at the weakest and making scapegoats to assure their rightneousness halo. Or heck, even worse, maybe their sanity have been badly damaged, that they will become more insouciant to the others.
Morale of the story:
Be a bastard! Don't even try offering your succor to people who won't learn about nothing.
They won't even treat us with a bit of compassion, why would we be their personal messiah to endure their harsh treatments?
If you want to do it, then be kind, but in your death, that bitterness will remain, a grudge against pathological individual whose wrong doings have been normalized.

lots of normies roped becuz of coooovid

lots of normies roped becuz of coooovid
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: they can't even stand one single day as an incel, now i wonder who the stronger and weaker are

they don't seem to suffer that much, they broke the rules before covid and they break the rules during covid, they probably have more sex and closeness now than ever

they don't seem to suffer that much, they broke the rules before covid and they break the rules during covid, they probably have more sex and closeness now than ever
nah, they can't go normally to cinemas, go to mog in parks, have the time of their lives with parties between friends,etc...
They have to resort to shut-in thingies like internet, netflix, hobbies,etc...
And they are surely having a bad time, might i mind you!

So 2021 is due tomorrow, want to keep this as small as possible:
  1. Covid vaccine is coming, if by chance it happens to mitigate pandemic, it's a sure comeback to normie lifestyle.
  2. 2020 was regarded as the worst year, not only because economics had a sudden relapse worldwide, but because normies were forced a shut-in life style. You know, that lifestyle they have been mocking or blaming on the weakest member of society. That lifestyle had made them become triter and sadder, a 180 degree change that normies didn't like
  3. You would expect them to learn the lesson and make them more merciful human beings with the weakest, as they've experienced forehand their depressing lifestyles (Let me highlight that this lifestyle wasn't chosen by the weakest members, but mostly it was forced by normies, as they have ostracized them)
  4. Sad approach is, and bare with me, they will forget about this and will keep their miserable, hedonistic and empty lifestyles, blaming at the weakest and making scapegoats to assure their rightneousness halo. Or heck, even worse, maybe their sanity have been badly damaged, that they will become more insouciant to the others.
Morale of the story:
Be a bastard! Don't even try offering your succor to people who won't learn about nothing.
They won't even treat us with a bit of compassion, why would we be their personal messiah to endure their harsh treatments?
If you want to do it, then be kind, but in your death, that bitterness will remain, a grudge against pathological individual whose wrong doings have been normalized.
Of course they will. You don't honestly expect bleating sheep to learn anything, do you?

Raggedy man...
Madmax

You would expect them to learn the lesson and make them more merciful human beings with the weakest, as they've experienced forehand their depressing lifestyles (Let me highlight that this lifestyle wasn't chosen by the weakest members, but mostly it was forced by normies, as they have ostracized them)
It'll make them more selfish. In a bid to fill the hole that Covid has left they become even more gluttonous, more degenerate and more evil than ever before. And the media will celebrate it.

It'll make them more selfish. In a bid to fill the hole that Covid has left they become even more gluttonous, more degenerate and more evil than ever before. And the media will celebrate it.
This is why I pray for another pandemic and a worse one, not this corona joke which is a regular flu.
Just shows how weak people are.