Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sold home-gym equipment, Cancelled gym membership, Threw away 10+ lbs of protein powder.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Should have done this years ago, don't know why I kept holding on to the gym. It makes 0 difference if you don't have an attractive face, are a manlet, and have autism. Finally after all these years I'm done with that shit. Lifting didn't make ANY difference to my life, not even the slightest bit.

I'll still do some chin-ups and push-ups on my incel day or night walks when I go past a park that has bars, to maintain some kind of strength level so I dont become a complete invalid, but I'm no longer Gymcelling and min-maxing anymore, I'm no longer going to eat 150g+ protein a day, no longer taking any supplements, no longer eating any autistic "lifter" diets. I'm done with this shit for good.

All these years of lifting, what a waste. "Self-improvement" is fucking bullshit

I didn’t knew that

Do it for health you fool. Do you now what's worse than being a loveless, sexless incel? Having a chronic illness on top of that that adds physical pain on top of the mental one.

But I'm too lazy to do what I preach so I'll probably die at 40.

I didn’t knew that
Now you knewd

Do it for health you fool. Do you now what's worse than being a loveless, sexless incel? Having a chronic illness on top of that that adds physical pain on top of the mental one.

But I'm too lazy to do what I preach so I'll probably die at 40.

I'll still do some chin-ups and push-ups on my incel day or night walks when I go past a park that has bars, to maintain some kind of strength level so I dont become a complete invalid, but I'm no longer Gymcelling and min-maxing anymore, I'm no longer going to eat 150g+ protein a day, no longer taking any supplements, no longer eating any autistic "lifter" diet.

Should have done this years ago, don't know why I kept holding on to the gym. It makes 0 difference if you don't have an attractive face, are a manlet, and have autism. Finally after all these years I'm done with that shit. Lifting didn't make ANY difference to my life, not even the slightest bit.

I'll still do some chin-ups and push-ups on my incel day or night walks when I go past a park that has bars, to maintain some kind of strength level so I dont become a complete invalid, but I'm no longer Gymcelling and min-maxing anymore, I'm no longer going to eat 150g+ protein a day, no longer taking any supplements, no longer eating any autistic "lifter" diets. I'm done with this shit for good.

All these years of lifting, what a waste. "Self-improvement" is fucking bullshit

u could’ve given me the powder I’m to broke to get protein

cope dom't stumble now

Eat beans and if you can afford it chicken meat. Protein powder is bullshit.

what’s chicken ? I only saw them in books I’m school didn’t know they where real

The future of @Colvin76
:feelsbadman:

I will stop gymmaxxing once I ascend :feelshaha:

Ok more like 10+ pounds.

Here's the 8.8lbs in the bin, unopened. Other was opened packs I emptied into bin.

Hi

Hi2

at least you tried bro

How long did you gymcel for? Did it at least get results and give you a better body? You say you're a Manlet, but are you A REAL Manlet?

This. Most powder is soy-based anyways

Not whey protein though. You can also go for grass-fed whey protein @Robtical
For my aprt. I am currently using 100% whey protein from MyProtein. Next time i might go for the grass-fed one.

Beyond over for gymcels

If you're already at a low body fat percentage and your face is about as lean as it can reasonably get, why lift when it's all about your face?

Not whey protein though. You can also go for grass-fed whey protein @Robtical
For my aprt. I am currently using 100% whey protein from MyProtein. Next time i might go for the grass-fed one.
I picked it because it's the most natural and they don't abuse the cows as much. I haven't been using it for a while, but I haven't noticed a decrease in strength.

at least you tried bro

This only makes the whole situation much worse in my mind. Imagine trying so hard for all those years, and it doing absolutely nothing for you. Literal suicide-fuel.
Please, do not toss it into the garbage bin. You can still consume it though. It is such a waste.
Why care about wasting? You simping for Greta Thunberg? Its over.
If you're already at a low body fat percentage and your face is about as lean as it can reasonably get, why lift when it's all about your face?
Its not even that. Nobody cares about gains on a manlet, let a lone an autistic manlet, let a lone a manlet without a good face.

A tall non-lifter mogs any manlet lifter all day everyday. You can't out-muscle the height factor. Height is 1 billion times more effective and powerful to your ability to attract a female than extra muscle mass on you body.

Last edited:
I think the only reason to lift as a sub 8 is for health or intimidation factor. At least you have some strength Incase someone agrivates you. I don’t have any upper body strength and I don’t like excersise. So right now a struggle to get my fat fuck ass off my seat. I just want to wear regular size clothes for my weight and be able to carry heavy stuff like a man.

I think the only reason to lift as a sub 8 is for health or intimidation factor. At least you have some strength Incase someone agrivates you. I don’t have any upper body strength and I don’t like excersise. So right now a struggle to get my fat fuck ass off my seat. I just want to wear regular size clothes for my weight and be able to carry heavy stuff like a man.

>manlet
>intimidation factor

Y867bqr6ujc31

Self improvement is a gigantic utter fucking meme. Gymceling is the number 1 example of it in this day and age.

I cringe at gymcels and how proud they are of being a "stoic hardworking man" or whatever. I can actually point to the exact moment when I realised what an utter retard I was being. This was like 5 years ago but I was about to begin the 3 mile walk to the gym, wearing all my waterproof gear and shit, it was raining and windy as fuck, I stepped outside and as I was getting battered by the storm I just thought to myself what the fuck am I doing. What 19 year old does shit like this, why are you even bothering, you don't enjoy it when you're there, you don't gain anything from it, this is just completely pointless. I went to the campus supermarket instead and just bought a load of junk food and booze, went back to my room and said fuck it.

I get just as many women today as I was during my peak gymcel days, none whatsoever. Just like those guys on /fit/ and the millions of people on /r/fitness and similar forums paying for gym memberships to impress imaginary girls, the virgin autists in the squat rack wearing all black listening to Hybrid Theory late at night, the poor, deluded currycels who are legit so helpless and bluepilll that they honestly believe they can look like a guy off Men's Fitness if they "work hard bruh". Training, effort, routine, diet, dedication all get utterly fucking annihilated by genetics. Thinking you can work out to become Chad is like practising sprinting in the hopes of outrunning a lion.

Attachments

• alpha genetics.jpg
    alpha genetics.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 209
Self improvement is a gigantic utter fucking meme. Gymceling is the number 1 example of it in this day and age.

I cringe at gymcels and how proud they are of being a "stoic hardworking man" or whatever. I can actually point to the exact moment when I realised what an utter retard I was being. This was like 5 years ago but I was about to begin the 3 mile walk to the gym, wearing all my waterproof gear and shit, it was raining and windy as fuck, I stepped outside and as I was getting battered by the storm I just thought to myself what the fuck am I doing. What 19 year old does shit like this, why are you even bothering, you don't enjoy it when you're there, you don't gain anything from it, this is just completely pointless. I went to the campus supermarket instead and just bought a load of junk food and booze, went back to my room and said fuck it.

I get just as many women today as I was during my peak gymcel days, none whatsoever. Just like those guys on /fit/ and the millions of people on /r/fitness and similar forums paying for gym memberships to impress imaginary girls, the virgin autists in the squat rack wearing all black listening to Hybrid Theory late at night, the poor, deluded currycels who are legit so helpless and bluepilll that they honestly believe they can look like a guy off Men's Fitness if they "work hard bruh". Training, effort, routine, diet, dedication all get utterly fucking annihilated by genetics. Thinking you can work out to become Chad is like practising sprinting in the hopes of outrunning a lion.

God tier post right here.

So fucking true. :yes:

how tall are you? did you at least get a six pack

Absolutely fucking based dude
This happened to me a few times in my bluepilled days. I always put my effort to the max and legit got myself injured just to look good someday. When I stopped myself and I thought inwards; yo I don't think ANY of my niggas are actually working this hard ight? I must be insane or just have very shitty genetics to workout every day and still look like horsecrap.
Now I realize it was the latter actually

Btw ignore all the retards telling you to keep it or "don't waste it" lol. Sure if you can sell it to some dumb gymcel then do that obviously but if it's too much effort or you don't need the money there's no point. Do these guys honestly not realise that the whole advice of needing 1lb of protein per lb of bodyweight is a massive scam, most guys who actually look decent don't think about this shit at all.

At least protein powder actually has SOME use I guess. The supplements are the worst imo. I remember how some "XXX-TEST-POWER-XPLODE" shit you'd see in GNC would often cost more than an actual bottle of real testosterone, and the "test booster" would be some fucking zinc supplement bullshit which could maybe make 0.02% difference at most. Lord have mercy on the the poor dumb fucks who fall for that shit.

I use ON, cause it's the only onet hat doesn't taste like shit

how tall are you? did you at least get a six pack

Yes, I did many bulk/cut cycles. In 2015 i spent the entire year in a cut/low BF phase, and I was 4-5 years younger then and it still didn't make any difference, and recently I had done another cut which got me lean again, but again, doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results in terms of getting a girlfriend, and getting no difference in results.

170cm

The least you could have done was left it in a trash bin at your local forest. I could have used that protein powder man.

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Absolutely fucking based dude
This happened to me a few times in my bluepilled days. I always put my effort to the max and legit got myself injured just to look good someday. When I stopped myself and I thought inwards; yo I don't think ANY of my niggas are actually working this hard ight? I must be insane or just have very shitty genetics to workout every day and still look like horsecrap.
Now I realize it was the latter actually
Man I wasted my entire teenage years on /fit/ reading bluepilled shit from these idiots, the self improvement epidemic needs to end. The fucking lies gymcels tell themselves lmao. Fuck they aren't even lies because these idiots actually believe it.

This picture pretty much explains it perfectly

Attachments

• 1576161665544.jpg
    1576161665544.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 198
Some people need to learn it the hard way i guess. Anyway good for you boyo, as long as you're trying to maintain some sort of fitness level, you won't regred your decision.

Are you white? what did you mean it did shit for you, did you approach? please don't tell me you just used Chatinder?

Some people need to learn it the hard way i guess. Anyway good for you boyo, as long as you're trying to maintain some sort of fitness level, you won't regred your decision.
I walked past a park this morning on my walk and did a few sets of chin ups and a few sets of dips then kept on walking. That is all I will do now. No more gym equipment at home, no more gym membership, no more forcing down protein, no more doing all kinds of fancy shit in the gym or hitting specific calorie or macro goals. Fuck that pointless shit. NONE OF IT HELPS IF YOURE NOT ATTRACTIVE, SHORT AND AUTISTIC.

Yes, I did many bulk/cut cycles. In 2015 i spent the entire year in a cut/low BF phase, and I was 4-5 years younger then and it still didn't make any difference, and recently I had done another cut which got me lean again, but again, doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results in terms of getting a girlfriend, and getting no difference in results.

170cm
Oh god lol the old bulk/cut cycles, the yearly idea that "this summer i'll make it" or whatever. You see it every year on /fit/, the "CUTTING FOR SUMMER" threads, the people on there who don't realise that it's just their face holding them back. The internet was both the best and worst thing to happen to autists, on one hand it is a good home for the socially clueless but it also means you get echo chambers who will be full of people who literally believe life is an RPG game where if you work hard and build a good deadlift you'll be able to get a girlfriend. JFL.

That's a good idea. Gorillas only do bodyweight exercises, and they are mostly ripped

25DCEEEC00000578-2962798-image-a-67_1424518174588.jpg

gymcelling is Cope

How long were you lifting for and did you take breaks?

How long were you lifting for and did you take breaks?

From 16 to 18. 100% consistency, then I quit because at that time I realized it was OVER and stopped everything gym and fitness related.

Then from 23 to now early 30s, 100% consistency. I dont know why, but I got some delusional belief that lifting would save me or something back then at 23 despite already previously knowing it was OVER at 18 after the first 2 years I spent generated no difference in my life. This was about 1 or 2 years before the Zyzz thing started.

I am autism bro, when I do something I focus on it autistically, I dont have the NT ability to do other things at the same time that will distract me or take me off consistency.

Last edited:
Man I wasted my entire teenage years on /fit/ reading bluepilled shit from these idiots, the self improvement epidemic needs to end. The fucking lies gymcels tell themselves lmao. Fuck they aren't even lies because these idiots actually believe it.

This picture pretty much explains it perfectly
Holy fuck Chernobyl radiation lvl blackpill
No normie ever had to self improve in my school, they all just existed and got invited to parties, some had gfs, and had lots if social circles and meetings.

From 16 to 18. 100% consistency, then I quit because at that time I realized it was OVER and stopped everything gym and fitness related.

Then from 23 to now early 30s, 100% consistency. I dont know why, but I got some delusional belief that lifting would save me or something back then at 23 despite already previously knowing it was OVER at 18 after the first 2 years I spent generated no difference in my life. This was about 1 or 2 years before the Zyzz thing started.

I am autism bro, when I do something I focus on it autistically, I dont have the NT ability to do other things at the same time that will distract me or take me off consistency.
Through out this time, what were your all-time highest lifts on Deadlift, Squat, Bench and OHP?

I'm just curious.

What made you quit from 18 to 23?
And did you feel any benefits from lifting whatsoever?

Well I left school at 15-16, then I started lifting weights, then 2 years went past, and I realized nothing had changed in my life, so I went full LDAR mode and played MMORPGs for 5 years from 18 to 23, then one day I just felt like lifting again, so I went back to the gym, fast forward 10 years, the 10 years went by very quickly, and now I'm stopping it again. During these last 10 years is when I went through the approachmaxxing, all that cringe gay PUA stupid shit, fashionmaxxing, groommaxxing, while liftmaxxing, caloriemaxxing, macromaxxing,motivationalmaxxing, all that stupid shit that doesn't work for unattractive autistic manlets.

Benefits I felt is just looking in the mirror, and mirin myself, which losses it novelty after awhile, especially when you receive 0 rewards for your work in the form of "making it bro" and "getting pussy" or 'getting a girlfriend bro".

I just feel like any guy that gets a girlfriend (after having making gains in the gym) was going to get one anyway, they were already downplaying their SMV, and are most likely tall, and not ugly, and not autistic.
Through out this time, what were your all-time highest lifts on Deadlift, Squat, Bench and OHP?

I'm just curious.

First 2 years at 16-18 I just did a bro split style training, just bodybuilder tier shit, so wasn't focusing on the main compound lifts.

When I started again at 23, the whole full body meme thing was starting, and in my first 6 months of training I did strength training focused lifting and got like 1/2/2.5/3.5 for sets of 5, but then I switched do PPL and went into the bro style of training again with high volume high variety high exercise selection and stopped with the linear progression on the big 4, they were already getting hard at that point anyway.

Yeah 1/2/2.5/3.5 for 5 is not "strong" but all the jacked guys at my gym didn't do any of that shit, I was stronger or equally as strong) as all the jacked guys at my gym who just did pump and fluff training. You can also see so many guys now with 400+ squats and 500+ deadlifts who dont even look like they lift weights, because shit genetics, and even though they got decently strong, their body didn't respond like the internet know it all fitness strength training full body PHD's said it should.

Don't fall for the meme of "you have to get this strong bro, then you can be big" that is bullshit, yes, A FEW people can get big by just getting strong, but most of the time, most guys just look DYEL and are strong, but you have so many WEAK guys who just do tons of volume and bro style training who get BIG without doing the autistic full body shit.

Last edited:
During these last 10 years is when I went through the approachmaxxing, all that cringe gay PUA stupid shit, fashionmaxxing, groommaxxing, while liftmaxxing, caloriemaxxing, macromaxxing,motivationalmaxxing, all that stupid shit that doesn't work for unattractive autistic manlets.

Benefits I felt is just looking in the mirror, and mirin myself, which losses it novelty after awhile, especially when you receive 0 rewards for your work in the form of "making it bro" and "getting pussy" or 'getting a girlfriend bro".
Shit, that sounds like me except I don't plan on quitting lifting because even if it doesn't make me feel better, quitting would only make me feel worse.

I just feel like any guy that gets a girlfriend (after having making gains in the gym) was going to get one anyway, they were already downplaying their SMV, and are most likely tall, and not ugly, and not autistic.
Yeah, if a guy starts lifting it's usually accompanied with other efforts to improve his SMV and get girls, so they can think muscles were decisive but it's often just thanks to getting out there and trying.

@Colvin76

Should mention that 1/2/2.5/3.5 was not my strongest peak on all 4 lifts, that was after my first 6 months back at the gym at 23.

I have hit higher numbers than that, but at random times, like 75kg OHPs, 120kg+ Bench, 160kg Squat, and 180-190kg Deadlift. But I didn't have those numbers all at the same time, it was more just when I decided to focus on 1 of them again during the time I was doing the PPL or bro split high variety high volume training. The 75kgs OHP for reps was as recent as earlier this year.

I also did weighted chinups with 20kg plate on me for 8-10 rep range, but that was when I was very lean in 2015 at peak leanness.

Last edited:
Shit, that sounds like me except I don't plan on quitting lifting because even if it doesn't make me feel better, quitting would only make me feel worse.

I never planned on quitting. I just woke up finally and acknowledged what was already in my head all these years that I was ignoring and pretending wasn't the reality.

These are last remnants of the bluepill and redpill leaving my body.

Last edited: