Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Finally some honesty

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★

'I go out of my way to be as rude as possible to people with ugly faces'. And some incels still go outside lol.

This got upvoted more than any of the first few comments from women talking about how they preferred personality (virtue signalling, not trying to appear shallow). And the fact it was upvoted purely by women shows the true thoughts that no woman would admit in public.

A good example of the halo effect.

Last edited:
Just improve your personality brooooooo:soy::soy::soy:

Humans are an animalistic, yet extremely egotistical species of animal.

Curious.
Pewpew.

Humans are an animalistic, yet extremely egotistical species of animal.

Curious.
Pewpew.
Fucking stuck between worlds jokers, can we just either be animals or logical dapper scholars; fed up with this retard monkey behaving only while it's in the spotlight shit.

They all are ugly as fkk too without their fkking fakeups

Fucking stuck between worlds jokers, can we just either be animals or logical dapper scholars; fed up with this retard monkey behaving only while it's in the spotlight shit.
Ironically, behaving well or intelligent only in the presence of other people is an action that is motivated by the need to feel accepted or respected in a social group. Which is a primal motivation, like any other motivation.

Girls will be honest online if its ANONYMOUS

Good evening, I hate women

I'm not slogging through that radioactive, toxic sludge.

What are the cliffs notes? Please and thank you.

An acid in their face at minecraft could change their opinion.

Gymcels copers on suicidewatch. I wish the first bitch get acid coom on her face, so that she can lose all hope at looking decent.

Last edited:
we are talking apes

I can't anymore.

Gymcel copers in suicide watch