Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sold home-gym equipment, Cancelled gym membership, Threw away 10+ lbs of protein powder.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Good for you, boyo. You are getting out of the Matrix.

Please, do not toss it into the garbage bin. You can still consume it though. It is such a waste.
That makes us Germancels so sad :cryfeels:.
Btw you still don’t want an incel friendly hooker? You waste your peak sexuality years. There is nothing better than a good fuck after gym.

Do it for health you fool. Do you now what's worse than being a loveless, sexless incel? Having a chronic illness on top of that that adds physical pain on top of the mental one.

But I'm too lazy to do what I preach so I'll probably die at 40.
Yeah making yourself into a mass of meat is surely healthy. This is your brain on looksmaxing.

time and time again when will manlets learn?

THERES NO GYM FOR YOUR BONES

A lot of cows were tortured to make all that whey poweder. You could have given it to hungry animals.

Like me tbh

20200305 172819

Self improvement is a gigantic utter fucking meme. Gymceling is the number 1 example of it in this day and age.

I cringe at gymcels and how proud they are of being a "stoic hardworking man" or whatever. I can actually point to the exact moment when I realised what an utter retard I was being. This was like 5 years ago but I was about to begin the 3 mile walk to the gym, wearing all my waterproof gear and shit, it was raining and windy as fuck, I stepped outside and as I was getting battered by the storm I just thought to myself what the fuck am I doing. What 19 year old does shit like this, why are you even bothering, you don't enjoy it when you're there, you don't gain anything from it, this is just completely pointless. I went to the campus supermarket instead and just bought a load of junk food and booze, went back to my room and said fuck it.

I get just as many women today as I was during my peak gymcel days, none whatsoever. Just like those guys on /fit/ and the millions of people on /r/fitness and similar forums paying for gym memberships to impress imaginary girls, the virgin autists in the squat rack wearing all black listening to Hybrid Theory late at night, the poor, deluded currycels who are legit so helpless and bluepilll that they honestly believe they can look like a guy off Men's Fitness if they "work hard bruh". Training, effort, routine, diet, dedication all get utterly fucking annihilated by genetics. Thinking you can work out to become Chad is like practising sprinting in the hopes of outrunning a lion.

Copernicus IQ

Genes destroy any amount of hard work

Your farts won't smell that bad anymore

Unfortunately, not every story is meant to have a happy ending.

Idiotic move OP, better to be ripped then not, irrelevant if you are incel or not.