Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society only cares about sluts and whores.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I found a forum making fun of our fellow blackcels. It made me think about how hypocrite piece of shit this society is. Normies have been trying to bring us down for a lot of time now and closing any forum or subreddit we have because of "muh violence against women", but they give no shits about forums like this one which is 10 times worse than our forum. At least women are whore and sluts, but what did those "niggers" do to deserve being hated ? Nothing.

A thread from the forum : http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?116149-I-hate-niggers-more-than-any-of-you

There are even SFcels on this site, they should be permabanned on the spot.
Hypocritical retards.

Cynistic said:
Hypocritical retards.

I feel bad for my fellow blackcels. A lot of people hate them, but they keep pretending to like them for social benefits.

1) Niggers are a tiny percentage of the internet. Most of them can't read, let alone use a device properly.
2) Everyone looks down on niggers. They won't admit it, but they do.

Whereas females are rampant on the Internets and have enormous value.

Cynistic said:
Hypocritical retards.

SFcels?

You don't say? I would have never expected a feminism society to not care about sluts

Grotesque said:
1) Niggers are a tiny percentage of the internet. Most of them can't read, let alone use a device properly.

I value niggers more than females. Females are nothing but sex slaves for me. But it's okay for me to be a friend with a nigger.

Vision said:
Cynistic said:
Hypocritical retards.
SFcels?

Stormfrontcels, here they come talking about how subhuman black ppl are because of something they cant control.
Sounds familiar eh?

Stanx22 said:
I found a forum making fun of our fellow blackcels. It made me think about how hypocrite piece of shit this society is. Normies have been trying to bring us down for a lot of time now and closing any forum or subreddit we have because of "muh violence against women", but they give no shits about forums like this one which is 10 times worse than our forum. At least women are whore and sluts, but what did those "niggers" do to deserve being hated ? Nothing.

A thread from the forum : http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?116149-I-hate-niggers-more-than-any-of-you

hahaha awesome website

thanks for linking

Cuck-Damage said:
hahaha awesome website

thanks for linking

It's funny to read such offensive things tbh. But what got me is how society doesn't give a shit about them and only fucks us over.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9rBrwVwXYI[/video]

Tellem--T said:
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9rBrwVwXYI[/video]

How do you feel about it as a niggercel ?

Stanx22 said:

Inspirational, and that's how I feel on this forum, I AM BOSS NIGGER and all you guys are the white guys I will destroy

It's their way of coping tbh

Tellem--T said:
Inspirational, and that's how I feel on this forum, I AM BOSS NIGGER and all you guys are the white guys I will destroy

I'm an Arab not white. I'd kill to be white tho.

Stanx22 said:
Tellem--T said:
I'm an Arab not white. I'd kill to be white tho.

Fellow Arabcel checking in, its OVER for us.

Tellem--T said:
Stanx22 said:
I do believe boss niggers these days call themselves hnic's?

or Head Nigger In Charge

Cynistic said:

Arab is the one of the shittiest races ever.

Grotesque said:

Blacks have no reason to discover these sites tbh. Most can read and use the internet obviously but they tend use the web for social media exclusively. There are disproportionately less black internet nerds/neckbeards who spend a significant amount of time on reddit and forums so no counter community is formed.

From i experienced niggers get more girls because of their low inhibition no matter how ugly they are

Junkyard Roach said:
From i experienced niggers get more girls because of their low inhibition no matter how ugly they are

low/high inhibition means shit. It's all about looks, money, status.

Stanx22 said:
Cynistic said:
Arab is the one of the shittiest races ever.

Nah man, we are taking over the West

Cynistic said:

But a lot of us look ugly as shit and most of us are subhuman manlets.

Stanx22 said:
Cynistic said:
But a lot of us look ugly as shit and most of us are subhuman manlets.

Dont be a selfhating ethnic

weweefff c
Stanx22 said:
low/high inhibition means shit. It's all about looks, money, status.

Yes it does dude im telling you for what i expirenced during my living in detroit most low inhibition blacks have the hottest girls white and black and theyre poor and ugly like shit, most women like guys with shitty personalities