Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Society hates men so much, it doesen’t even pronounce the word „men“ when talking about males (using other words instead)

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Instead of „man“ one constantly hears foids and other men saying „guy“ or „dude“, but one does never hear „men/man“. It’s like if society is allergic to the word „man“.

• "I‘m dating this guy“

If a foid says that, as an emancipated dominatrix she is too proud to admit that she feels sexually attracted to a man, so she says „guy“.

• "This one dude i saw at the grocery store“

This is how men talk about other men. They also have a problem with saying „man“, so they say „dude“, which is the most faggot word i’ve ever heard. Males used to be men in the past, today they are fucking dudes and guys WTF.
The only instance where the word "man" is used is in negative contexts, such as crimes. "Man robs shop". "Man kills woman".

Last edited:
I don't care. They can't hurt me.

I wonder why they get mad at us when we call them females?

this is great progress for hum*nkind

This is just a retarded post. The reason why the word "man" is used in those contexts is because it's formal, and guy/dude are informal. You're referring to news sites which would obviously use the more formal "man". In reality, this is just a part of language and is not at all related to sexism or male hatred.

This is just a retarded post. The reason why the word "man" is used in those contexts is because it's formal, and guy/dude are informal. You're referring to news sites which would obviously use the more formal "man". In reality, this is just a part of language and is not at all related to sexism or male hatred.
Maybe