Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

society doesn't like me but won't let me die

S

Storm

Banned
-
Fuck these scum. They don't like me. But they don't want me to die. They should just offer me Nembutal so I can off myself.

Just fuck life. I don't want to be here.

Fuck this society.

Fentanyl is better and probably cheaper as well

Women can get free abortions with your money but you can't get euthanasia with theirs

You only have one CHOice

Strong 71st post, Nov92017cel

They want you to die, they just don't want you to inconvenience them.

If you jump in front of a subway train, most foids would be a bit bummed out that they got a tiny smidgen of blood splatter on their clothes.

They want you to die, they just don't want you to inconvenience them.

If you jump in front of a subway train, most foids would be a bit bummed out that they got a tiny smidgen of blood splatter on their clothes.

They should give me nembutal then

Society should, at very least, legalize assisted suicide and euthanasia. I'm 100% pro-choice, inclunding abortions. I would support an assisted suicide NGO.

they would not care at all if u died, it would be too big of a hassle to have assisted suicide as an option, they want u to either die on your own hands or keep slaving for shekelstein

They want you to slave away your whole life.That's why they don't want you dead.

If you become a hERo you will feel no pain. They won't let us go easy, don't let them.

we need this
latest

work, little GOY.

Euthanasia should be legal for the truecels

We're stuck in limbo

Wont let you die? Go jump off a building there you go youre dead stop attention seeking