Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Media is THE biggest culprit

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date
Deleted member 2299

Deleted member 2299

Self-banned
-
If girls weren't bombarded with (literally) hundreds of messages a day and they didn't have 1000 matches at the swipe of a finger;
They would settle with local guys from their community that had the balls and guts to ask them out IRL, as seen in the 20th century 
Your looks would not matter half as much
Now girls are just picking what's best for them which happens to be people more attractive than you, it's shallow as fuck but you'd do the same in their position.
Don't hate the player hate the game is my point 
And because we can not get rid of social media, it's over. There's no keeping up with the competition. 
Just make a catfish account to experience it first-hand, or hangout with a semi-attractive femoid and you will witness her phone going off non-stop with notifications and messages.

yes this is the hard truth. An attractive female at the swipe of a finger can have HUNDREDS (i'm not even kidding) of men lined up for cock carousal.

This is a relatively new thing that the 21st century has created. this allows for the trickle down effect for lower tier women to be even more selective as well since more and more men are being pushed down. Sad Sad world

There is no community at least in these liberal cities where a lot of us live that has already been destroyed by the globalists

I wish less people would be obsessed with having a son when they have children.
Their son is most likely going to become an incel but they all think they are better and theirs will somehow come out a winner.
If the goal of reproduction is that your offspring also gets a chance to get offspring then it is much wiser to only have daughters.
This macho concept of bonding with your son and doing manly things with him won't guarantee he will be as lucky s you to find a girl to mate with. Looks is all that matters. Looks are everything.

Girls can easily defeat catfish by saying video chat with me on whatsapp or something.

EXCEPT that girls are frauding in pics and look ugly as shit video angles so they'll never do that.

Exactly this is why its over for incels, our subhuman looks and shitty genetics have deemedwe are not worthy of females.

mylifeistrash said:
Girls can easily defeat catfish by saying video chat with me on whatsapp or something.
EXCEPT that girls are frauding in pics and look ugly as shit video angles so they'll never do that.
It is probably comming in future. Catfishing as a male is still.unexplored territory

this is all because of gender ratio imbalance pill

which you guys never talk about

The problem is a lck of a balancing force in favor of men.

NekoStance said:

"you guys"

giphy.gif

Kointo said:
NekoStance said:
"you guys"
giphy.gif

https://incels.is/Thread-Im-Ugly-as-Sin-Why-do-U-Guys-Attacking-Me

Social media was the cherry on top that skyrocketed their narcissism. Cell phones/pagers were the real end. I don't think technology was worth giving females 24/7 access to Chad.

Thank Jew boy Mark Cuckerberg for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back