Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social media is cancer because it "tinderize" social relations as well

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I've made sinilar point so many times, but in reality, social media is not too different to tinder when it comes to doing the same shit towards social relations.

You can have so many people on the rotate/DM, basically left out the autists (like me) to build meaningful relationships

The existence of high speed internet greatly promote these social media

There's little incentives to talk to the autists there, you can just ghost them without consequences

It just turns into NTs partying with the most socially competent (or at least the best lookers)

It pronoyes borderless communication, reduces collective identity, such as nationalism

Instagram isn’t that different to tinder. Foids on tinder ignore the average guys trying to get with them and only go for chads. A Chad can slide in to a foids dm and get lucky yet if an average guy try’s to contact a foid on insta he gets ignored.

Thats how it always been. No one ever liked Aspies and one ever will like Aspies

High IQ. I'd say everything is just 'high-school' now more than ever (without some of the innocence of HS).

High IQ. I'd say everything is just 'high-school' now more than ever (without some of the innocence of HS).
In high school, you are presented with bunch of people forced to struggle with you, building bonds over time, and generally neutral of what person's they are - a hardcore aspie will work aside a slut Stacy for example.

After hs, you're pretty much segregated to your field of profession, which makes it even worse because theres no hope of communication with foids on non social media means.

The internet has resulted in places where autists can congregate without normies to form autist majority spaces. Even if we can't establish bonds with normalfags online or irl who reject us anyways, we have online communities of other non NT people with common interests to dedicate our time to and to lessen the need to socialize and interact with normies. Places like this are like gated communities for autists seeking a refuge and alternative to the struggles of fitting in with normgroid herd animals. For that, I am eternally grateful. It gives me a sense of comfort and acceptance when belonging to something bigger and greater than myself. To have other similar minded people to discuss topics with. Although since NT people largely shun us, we're inadvertently put together. In that respect, sites like this resemble ghettos but for autists.

I've made sinilar point so many times, but in reality, social media is not too different to tinder when it comes to doing the same shit towards social relations.

You can have so many people on the rotate/DM, basically left out the autists (like me) to build meaningful relationships

The existence of high speed internet greatly promote these social media

There's little incentives to talk to the autists there, you can just ghost them without consequences

It just turns into NTs partying with the most socially competent (or at least the best lookers)
Agreed, this is why I describe popular social media platforms as "pseudo-dating apps", like Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Discord. They aren't designated dating apps, but they can be used to emulate a "dating app environment" that's like Tinder or Hinge, which will inevitably converge towards a hypergamic environment

In high school, you are presented with bunch of people forced to struggle with you, building bonds over time, and generally neutral of what person's they are - a hardcore aspie will work aside a slut Stacy for example.

After hs, you're pretty much segregated to your field of profession, which makes it even worse because theres no hope of communication with foids on non social media means.
Tbh! We barely have co-ed HS here. College, being co-ed, was unbearable as fuck. I get what you mean though. I think as people reach the adulthood, they become big consoomers, likely because it appeals to their growing hedonistic senses. It leads to them being shallow. Every fucking conversation normies have, it has to do with some kind of fucking consumerism, food, travel, clothing, and whatnot.

Tbh! We barely have co-ed HS here. College, being co-ed, was unbearable as fuck. I get what you mean though. I think as people reach the adulthood, they become big consoomers, likely because it appeals to their growing hedonistic senses. It leads to them being shallow. Every fucking conversation normies have, it has to do with some kind of fucking consumerism, food, travel, clothing, and whatnot.
I think it is by design. Modern world teaches the man to view that the individual as a number, a meaningless fusion of cells, that is defined by who he has, not who he is. It therefore merges the worst part of indnvidiaulism and collectivism - the "dehumanization" of the individual in collectivistic, categorically based thinking, and the narcissistic (based on material or power) nature of (most) man, which is embolden by so called individualism. In this vein, it is a contradictory system that is unhealthy and self destructive.

This way is life, is equal to putting people into individual trains, only for them to crash individually.

Excuse me for my word salad, but all I am saying is that this trend fuses the worst of individualism and collectivism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back