Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social media is legit suifuel

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Especially if you went to a good college. WASPy chads and stacies always posting pictures and videos of them have ridiculous parties, even the graduated ones. You google their names and their linkedin profile pops up with jobs at top companies.

Meanwhile I rot.

Yes bro. sometimes i go there for fap fuel and still see suifuels..

That’s why I avoid social media at all costs.

my social media is only ads, probably everyone "interesting" deleted me

Social media is suifuel for a lot of people, probably even most people who are on social media. For all the validation they get and power they have, even Stacies get envious of others.
Best thing to do is not to engage in it at all. There's no reason for an incel to be on social media (unless it's on an incel account to spread the black pill).

Why would you use social media as an incel bro? Masochism jfl

Especially if you went to a good college. WASPy chads and stacies always posting pictures and videos of them have ridiculous parties, even the graduated ones. You google their names and their linkedin profile pops up with jobs at top companies.

Meanwhile I rot.
The real suicide fuel for me is seeing WASPy Chads w/ their ethnic girlfriends :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Meanwhile I rot.

Yep. That's why I stay away.
Why would you use social media as an incel bro? Masochism jfl
That’s why I avoid social media at all costs.

Suifuel for teencels. Not anymore for oldcels. When it’s over there’s no more suifuel left.

I used to have social media when I tried to ascend and witnessing what I've seen on social media led me to erase it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back