Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social anxiety ruined my life

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I can't talk with anyone without feeling nervous. Even with my family I am not 100% relaxed. Even on online interactions I feel nervous.

I gave up on a college class in the first day because there was too much social interaction. In fact, in my life I refused to do a lot of things because of anxiety, making my life to be more hard.

Never really talked much with women.

I was always too recluse/introverted/anxious for a Latino country.

It is difficult. Anxiety can be managed...

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT
Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve. There's going to be many times when the anxiety affects your over-all thinking to such a degree that you may even become frightened and terrified so much that it could significantly affect your quality of life and perhaps trigger depressive thoughts, It can also worsen in many cases depending on the situation. Over-all, although "Social Anxiety Disorder" may be a very depressing condition that can often cause you to be extremely paranoid and frightened and although it can be a very difficult and to handle and can last for a very long duration of time, the outcome depends on how you decide to manage the problem.
Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder" Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224032Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:14 PM CDT
"I'm actually getting over it" Don't misinterpret this statement as aggression however, different people have are each affected to a different degree by "Anxiety" and have different causes, simply because one person may have their "cause" and "effect" well controlled doesn't necessarily mean someone else will their "problem" controlled as well as the other person, self-initiative is certainly vital, however.
Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.

lol surely it is gonna ruin your life. can confirm that.

im just ogremaxxing for keeping people away from me.

growing afghani beard and shit like that

I like social interaction but I can't seem to get very much of it.

This world isn't made for unattractive shy guys

why would u get anxiety for anything, its over 4 u you shouldnt give shit

im the same even interacting online makes me shit myself i can relate brother

Same. Even when I think I’m doing ok and not being too quiet, interactions with people still go nowhere especially with foids. I’ll see other men who aren’t social butterflies, average looking that somehow still get gf’s, makes me rage tbh

same. it's more devastating for guys because no one gives a fuck about them and they're left to struggle socially. you better figure something out before it ruins your life more.

The origin of anxiety may be a lack of pleasurable activities that will lower cortisol and raise dopamine & gaba.

Positive socializing and having sex act as stress reliever by providing these biological results.

Since this is hard for cels to attain, I propose the following :

T raises dopamine & gaba. If you are on a no fat diet, get some fat back to raise T production (eggs are best source of cholesterol).

Last edited:
I relate to every single word, even the latino country part
You are literally me

social anxiety is what made me start drugmaxxing

Its hard being socially anxious and inexperienced in a country where people are very social and "hard" makes you feel like you're weak and a pussy. I've been struggling with this shit for too long, man.