Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Social-Anxiety Disorder is just the meme name for I shouldnt even try because Im a subhuman

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
How many gl people (no ex fatties) do you know who have anxiety disorders?
Its just the subconscious knowledge that youre a unworthy subhuman, staying away from 4+ women is nature, having fear to be knowledged by them is right. Its just a self protecting brain function that keeps you from negative impact like humilliation, police arrest or in the stoneage from being killed

none except for lying females

alot of tasty stacies "have" it but we all know thats butterflies in the stomach around chad

I meant guys boyos. Thought it would be clear, women are attention whores thats basic incel knowledge

oh chads idk i guess they are trying to score drugs..

i agree. i wouldnt have 'social anxiety' if i looked like a chad and wasnt subhuman

nofap is a huge contributor in social anxiety.

Good looking people can get social anxiety, but I agree that overall it's a sub8 disorder

Most unattractive people I knew irl always had confidence

i have this..although its mostly in control but I'm stuck with a personality that is about as charming as a piece of brick

Social anxiety is a meme disorder, just like avoidant personality disorder - they should be combined & renamed as “subhumanism”, while preventing well-adapted people from being considered; they’d just use it as a ploy for attention, med bucks, etc.

Social anxiety is a meme disorder, just like avoidant personality disorder - they should be combined & renamed as “subhumanism”, while preventing well-adapted people from being considered; they’d just use it as a ploy for attention, med bucks, etc.

Jfl at your IQ if you think only ugly people have those disorders, although yes, social anxiety and avoidant personality has largely been adapted as the new trend for Stacy and Becky, as well as "borderline personality disorder" jfl

Jfl at your IQ if you think only ugly people have those disorders, although yes, social anxiety and avoidant personality has largely been adapted as the new trend for Stacy and Becky, as well as "borderline personality disorder" jfl

Theres a high kombordity between unnatractiveness and being in a mental hospital.

Being ugly is like fuel for your weak mental points

I didn’t know that a person’s IQ was directly linked to his/her level of belief in qualitative “sciences” - good one. There’s something that links those 2 conditions; they both imply a strong level of social rejection & misadaptation. Good looking, happy people don’t experience this and hence are much less likely to suffer from these disorders, which are more like social impositions.

no the meme is stacies mis-using it and making people think everyone who has it is faking it or w/e

I didn’t know that a person’s IQ was directly linked to his/her level of belief in qualitative “sciences” - good one. There’s something that links those 2 conditions; they both imply a strong level of social rejection & misadaptation. Good looking, happy people don’t experience this and hence are much less likely to suffer from these disorders, which are more like social impositions.

Yeah, they're much less likely to, it just bothers me when people say that GL people literally cannot experience this for some reason

Most of the attractive people I knew (all men) were shy as fuck and insecure

Yeah, they're much less likely to, it just bothers me when people say that GL people literally cannot experience this for some reason

Most of the attractive people I knew (all men) were shy as fuck and insecure

Of course it’s not impossible, I just think that the difference is that well adapted people can patch their issues and jump back into society, reinforcing their new belief systems learned from CBT etc.

Misfits don’t get that luxury; if they ever recover from their traumas they just get to experience a world of rejection and social failure over & over again ad infinitum. As if nothing had changed; positive social feedback is the key to true recovery.

Of course it’s not impossible, I just think that the difference is that well adapted people can patch their issues and jump back into society, reinforcing their new belief systems learned from CBT etc.

Misfits don’t get that luxury; if they ever recover from their traumas they just get to experience a world of rejection and social failure over & over again ad infinitum. As if nothing had changed; positive social feedback is the key to true recovery.

Yeah, the lesson here is its over if you're ugly pretty much no matter what

Post in bold needs to be stickied somewhere tbh.

Top tier post

High IQ post, psychotherapy has low effectiveness on ugly people

i dont have social anxiety but i avoid talking because people get mad at me for being awkward and cringy

Exactly.
Confidence = positive reinforcement during your formative years
Anxiety = negative reinforcement during your formative years

SOcial anxiety is always based on something else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back