Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So you hate White people? Daily reminder.

Tbh, not even males, European males are the ones who made the 21st century possible

Agreed. The white "science" and "technology" they brag about has doomed us all. I would have been a happy rice farmer instead of a coding monkey if that faggot white Turing never existed, same with the Thomas Edison etc. Those fag whites had to invent all this gay shit.

Unironically the lowest IQ tribesmen in Papua New Guinea has done More good than any white man that has ever lived by the mere virtue of never inventing anything.
video games are fun tho

View attachment 510683
View attachment 510684

View attachment 510685
View attachment 510686
View attachment 510687

Please, this very forum was created by White men, as far as I'm concerned. I can't deny I have some negative feelings about other races, but I don't look down upon anyone on here because of their race. I said this once and I'll say it again, we are united under the condition that we are incels. Note that I'm fully aware of the fact that many people are not like that, but the ones hating on us for no reason, please stop.

Together we shall thrive.
Hate and envy are two sides of the same coin. You can tell the haters that...:feelsthink:

That's right, blame the Jews, the precious white cock you suck is totally innocent :lul:
38960E6B 6E12 462C 9CE7 AB0038E12470

fak u my niggaz finna pop you :smonk:

That's right, blame the Jews, the precious white cock you suck is totally innocent :lul:
Just blame the whites. Kikes are totally innocent. God damn you're fucking retarded.

I don't even know how to feel. I'm a Slav but I look like an Anglo. I don't hate any race tbh, inceldom knows no bounds.
Slavs come from hyperborea we are the true Nordic Race.

Nope. They're half Middle-Eastern, which makes them non-White.

View attachment 511026
View attachment 511027
View attachment 511028
They cluster with Italians, Maltese, Sicilians, and Greeks. Them being half Middle Eastern does indeed make them white, as many half-MENA/Europeans look European.

And keep in mind this is talking of the AVERAGE Ashkenazi. Considering every generation of Jews gets more and more bleached (look at how Biden's European children all have Jewish spouses) they are certainly getting more European

Pb7Osaw

They cluster with Italians, Maltese, Sicilians, and Greeks. Them being half Middle Eastern does indeed make them white, as many half-MENA/Europeans look European.
South Italians and the other populations you mentioned have significant Semitic influence on their gene pool due to early invasions. They're not White either. Jews cluster with them for that reason.

Greeks are White, in my view. Only the mixed Greeks are excluded from this.

And keep in mind this is talking of the AVERAGE Ashkenazi. Considering every generation of Jews gets more and more bleached (look at how Biden's European children all have Jewish spouses) they are certainly getting more European
Their children are not White. They would cluster together with Jews in a genetic test.

See.

Prove it faggot.
These people are bluepilled when it comes to race and genetics. It's unbelievable. To be honest, I didn't expect this thread to turn into a literal shitstorm when I created it, but seeing the amount of jealous shitskins here makes me laugh. That's when I know my race is superior.

Prove it faggot.
Already did. Look at the pic i posted
South Italians and the other populations you mentioned have significant Semitic influence on their gene pool due to early invasions. They're not White either.
By that logic, neither or Russians and Finns due to Mongolian influence.
Greeks are White, in my view.
Okay, but your opinion doesn't matter in regards to actual facts.
Only the mixed Greeks are excluded from this.
So basically all of them? :feelskek: Greeks are closer to Anatolians and Levantines than they are to Swedes, Irish, or Danes.
Their children are not White. They would cluster together with Jews in a genetic test.
They would be white skinned, caucasoids with likely colored eyes/light hair. That would make them White and European.

fuck crackers
:feelshaha:
Why does it matter, white brought us this white brought us that, who fucking cares. Dont worship people, race is cope, our races betrayed us and they would skin us alive if they had chance to do so.

Already did. Look at the pic i posted
No, you didn't. Your picture proves me right, by the way.

By that logic, neither or Russians and Finns due to Mongolian influence.
They are not White either. Only a few of them are White.

Okay, but your opinion doesn't matter in regards to actual facts.
I was talking about Greeks with no shitskin admixture.

So basically all of them? :feelskek: Greeks are closer to Anatolians and Levantines than they are to Swedes, Irish, or Danes.
Exactly. Which makes most Greeks non-White.

They would be white skinned, caucasoids with likely colored eyes/light hair. That would make them White and European.
No, they are not White just because they have light eyes and hair. Otherwise:
Downloadfile
Downloadfile 1

Also, I already told you they would cluster together with Ashkenazi Jews in genetic tests. They are not White just because they look like it. Some transgenders might look like females, but they are not biologically females, are they?

Racial pride and national pride is pushed onto men to rallie them up for wars. Its a brainwashing tactic. Nowadays everyone are mixed up except from inbreeding motherfuckers.

"fuck crackers :feels:"
The same people who criticize their shitskin women for wanting White men are the ones who won't settle for less than a White Gigastacy. Hypocrites.

10% Race baiting
Not reading but niggers are bad :feelsautistic:

They are not White either. Only a few of them are White.
JFL so you're no different than BummerDrummer who thinks non-Nords are not white? lmao

I was talking about Greeks with no shitskin admixture.
No such thing mate. Greeks have the same haplogroup as MENAs.
No, they are not White just because they have light eyes and hair. Otherwise:
Did you miss the part where I said they need to be Caucasoid? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Why are you posting albino Negroids?

I already told you they would cluster together with Ashkenazi Jews in genetic tests.
And Ashkenazis cluster with Europeans in genetic tests
They are not White just because they look like it.
Actually, they are, as white is not a biological term, but a social term. Hence why you have black haired Anglos while there are some blonde Iranians.
Some transgenders might look like females, but they are not biologically females, are they?
Ashkenazis are biologically European

The same people who criticize their shitskin women for wanting White men are the ones who won't settle for less than a White Gigastacy. Hypocrites.
They will say whites are cucked/kikes than complain about them fucking their foids

JFL so you're no different than BummerDrummer who thinks non-Nords are not white? lmao
Nope. I see most of Europe as White unless they are significantly mixed with non-European populations.

No such thing mate. Greeks have the same haplogroup as MENAs.
There are White people born in Greece. There are Greeks who are perfectly European. I was talking about this particular group. You're confusing things here. Also, haplogroups don't mean much when it comes to race. I see you're very ignorant on this topic.

Did you miss the part where I said they need to be Caucasoid? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Why are you posting albino Negroids?
Being Caucasian doesn't make you automatically White. I can post pictures of Jews (who are genetically non-White), as well as blonde Arabs and blue-eyed Indians. They are not White either.

And Ashkenazis cluster with Europeans in genetic tests
I just showed you enough evidence that they don't. You ignored it.

Actually, they are, as white is not a biological term, but a social term.
Wrong again. You're going against peer-reviewed scientific studies on this one.

Hence why you have black haired Anglos while there are some blonde Iranians.
Hair color isn't race. Try again.

Ashkenazis are biologically European
Again, you're wrong. I'm sorry.

I mean to me it's pretty simple. If you're a caucasoid who acts like a caucasian descended from a European culture, you're white.
Slavs come from hyperborea we are the true Nordic Race.
:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Last edited:
i'm white
i hate myself
but i don't hate myself bc i'm white

10% Race baiting

View attachment 510683
View attachment 510684

View attachment 510685
View attachment 510686
View attachment 510687

Please, this very forum was created by White men, as far as I'm concerned. I can't deny I have some negative feelings about other races, but I don't look down upon anyone on here because of their race. I said this once and I'll say it again, we are united under the condition that we are incels. Note that I'm fully aware of the fact that many people are not like that, but the ones hating on us for no reason, please stop.

Together we shall thrive.
also the greatest evils perpetrated in history on the biggest scales where from a white man, bar Mao zedong, wall street the most corrupt and capitalist money grabbing circle of hell run and full of white people, things are not black and white my low iq friend, herrr derrrr might is WHITE IS UNBELIEVABLY LOW IQ RUBBISH

First of all, you're quite retarded for bumping this old thread. If you're triggered by it, just ignore it. It's that simple.

Now people like you are going to read a few comments here and give their two cents about something they barely understand. Debating race with some people in the manosphere is like debating the blackpill with normies. They get emotional, do not use facts, and always resort to personal attacks.

also the greatest evils perpetrated in history on the biggest scales where from a white man, bar Mao zedong
Images

You're kidding me, right?
You're telling me Mr. China right there is a White male?

wall street the most corrupt and capitalist money grabbing circle of hell run and full of white people,
No disagreement there. White traitors are a big problem. However, who are the ones behind Wall Street? I'll tell you who.

You didn't even bother doing a five minute research on the topic.

things are not black and white my low iq friend, herrr derrrr might is WHITE IS UNBELIEVABLY LOW IQ RUBBISH
I don't understand gibberish.

Also, if you clearly don't comprehend a complex subject or simply disagree with me on something it doesn't mean I'm low IQ. I know you haven't read a single IQ study in your lifetime, but being wrong about this and that (supposing I'm wrong about the things I've stated) doesn't automatically put me on the negative side of the curve. These things aren't measured by analyzing posts on an incel forum.

Last edited:
First of all, you're quite retarded for bumping this old thread. If you're triggered by it, just ignore it. It's that simple.

Now people like you are going to read a few comments here and give their two cents about something they barely understand. Debating race with some people in the manosphere is like debating the blackpill with normies. They get emotional, do not use facts, and always resort to personal attacks.

View attachment 511676

You're telling Mr. China right there is a White male?

No disagreement there. White traitors are a big problem. However, who are the ones behind Wall Street? I'll tell you who.

Also, if you clearly don't comprehend a complex subject or simply disagree with me on something it doesn't mean I'm low IQ. I know you haven't read a single IQ study in your lifetime, but being wrong about this and that (supposing I'm wrong about the things I've stated) doesn't automatically make me on the negative side of the curve. These things aren't measured by analyzing posts on an incel forum.
again your uber low iq

I FUCKING MENTIONED EXCEPT MAO ZEDONG AND YOU USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE OF A HOLE IN MY WHITE MAN THEORY

WHEN I FUCKING JUST STATED EXCEPT MAO

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED AND CAN YOU FUCKING READ

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND CLIMB BACK INTO YOUR CRAB BUCKET

provocative thread but damn that's a lot of ethnic greycel seethe and cope.

"i'm just as close to m-mozart as you are, c-cracka......" yeah, ok

again your uber low iq

I FUCKING MENTIONED EXCEPT MAO ZEDONG AND YOU USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE OF A HOLE IN MY WHITE MAN THEORY

WHEN I FUCKING JUST STATED EXCEPT MAO

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED AND CAN YOU FUCKING READ

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND CLIMB BACK INTO YOUR CRAB BUCKET
Monkey, please control your behavior.

Your writing-style confuses people. Try writing something cohesive next time. It's easier to understand that way.

Using caps lock doesn't make your behavior intimidating. It makes you sound like a ten-year-old.

You haven't checked out the link I posted. You haven't elaborated a convincing argument. You have acted on impulse while claiming I'm low IQ. Ironic, isn't it.

All your posts from now on are going to be ignored by me unless you provide something worth my time.

View attachment 511676

You're telling me Mr. China right there is a White male?

Also, if you clearly don't comprehend a complex subject or simply disagree with me on something it doesn't mean I'm low IQ. I know you haven't read a single IQ study in your lifetime, but being wrong about this and that (supposing I'm wrong about the things I've stated) doesn't automatically put me on the negative side of the curve. These things aren't measured by analyzing posts on an incel forum.
one the gibberish part

WHICH MAKES SENSE IN ENGLISH IS UTTER HOCUM

AGAIN GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU JOKER

regarding wall street, jewish people are also white unless you want to split hairs again to support your low iq low intellect post.

no iq is slang for a stupid pperson iq tests are hocum im refering to your ability to critically evaluate which is the highest order of intellllect.

The difference is i know im not low iq, your hocum post and pathetic response like some kind of soy reddit poster on Valium, shows me that your even lower than i thought, couped with herr derr everything i say is right despite arguements against me that are factually valid, lets gaslight into alpha centauri

no dice twat

you brought out the big gun MAO which i already factored in

do you bring up things people have already said in conversations, let me guess this is a huge sign of intelligence herrr derrrrr crawl back into the pitt and come up with a good post other wise fuck off you joke

provocative thread
Right? To be honest, I had this idea after seeing the amount of non-Whites taking cheap shots at our race. Nobody says anything out of fear. I'm not afraid of non-Whites though.

but damn that's a lot of ethnic greycel seethe and cope.
I mentioned this before. That's just shitskin jealously and cope.

"i'm just as close to m-mozart as you are, c-cracka......" yeah, ok
Funny thing is that I didn't even compare myself to Mozart. Strawman argument from the supposedly high IQ ethnics. I referred to the undeniable fact that Whites are one of the most intelligent and creative races on the planet. Can you imagine their reaction? It's priceless.

Monkey, please control your behavior.

Your writing-style confuses people. Try writing something cohesive next time. It's easier to understand that way.

Using caps lock doesn't make your behavior intimidating. It makes you sound like a ten-year-old.

You haven't checked out the link I posted. You haven't elaborated a convincing argument. You have acted on impulse while claiming I'm low IQ. Ironic, isn't it.

All your posts from now on are going to be ignored by me unless you provide something worth my time.
look at my actual posts you utter joker, whos own avi is utter nonsense before you herrr derrr gaslight, oh how ironic, the irony is all of my posts are trying to explain the blackpill and analytical.
This post is pure whitey is righty angle with one source backing it up, whitey did everything to push man forward, talk to @BummerDrummer if you want to suck whitey dick and circlejerk.

You have not understood THAT WE AINT GOING FORWARDS YOU UTTER NOB, THE ONLY METRIC WHERE AN ADVANCE CAN BE NOTED IS THE HERR DERR TECHNOLOGICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX ANGLE, HUMANS ARE FUCKING RETARDING EMOTIONALLY EMPATHETICALLY, THIS IS WHY THE BLACKPILL IS SPREADING YOU LOW IQ CHUMP

NOW FUCKING SUCK STEVE JOBS DICK, WHILE JERKING OFF WITH YOUR IPHONE 99999999999999999999999999999999^9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

you are literally circlle jerking over muh inventions and white man is more intelligent, what have we done with it, all this modern technology and humanity is not advancing emotionally, the herr derrrr technological advance to the retardation of all other endeavors IS LOW IQ NONSENSE YOU FUCKING BABOON.

NOW SIMMER DOWN OTHERWISE ILL KEEP OPENING YOU UP

Last edited:
The Jews will take care of the wh*te problem

Numbers and percentages is a stupid af way of talking about this btw, also race. As many overseas people travel to Europe to study and test with more advanced equipment.

There is a difference between quantity and quality, which your numbers and percentages don't say.

I like how Jews promote BBC shit just to cuck themselves lol shits so funny.

Anyways, I think people are going about this the wrong way in blaming one group, as it always seems to be combination of numerous groups spreading degenerate shit.

how are whites becoming extinct when there are still hundreds of millions all over the globe? im not a race coper but a declining birthrate among predominantly white popualtions like Europe, USA or brazil doesnt mean that '#whites are becoming extinct''. also mixed race marriages/ pregnanies are still a small minority even in the USA.
Because A) white people aren't immortal and their fertility rate falls after certain age.
B) White men are increasingly committing suicides. Whites are the 2nd race with the highest count of suicides (after blacks but only within parts of Africa).
C). Their remaining population are declining while other races are leveling off (certain populations in Africa are rising) and they're the smallest out of the 4 races to begin with.
D). While small the rate of interracial mixing is rising, and it's having huge impact on the white race because of C.
E). The only locations globally that openly permits and encourages depopulation (whether it be from pills or abortion) are in western countries which most white people are occupied in.
F). Feminism, the most prominent ideology in the west (look at E), distracts or prevents women from having children (look at A), and white men (look at B) need white women to produce (look at F) white children (look at D and E).

It might take a century to get white people into the single digits, but if this keeps up, white people will eventually go extinct. End of story.

Last edited:
Because A) white people aren't immortal and their fertility rate falls after certain age.
B) White men are increasingly committing suicides. Whites are the 2nd race with the highest count of suicides (after blacks but only within parts of Africa).
C). Their remaining population are declining while other races are leveling off (certain populations in Africa are rising) and they're the smallest out of the 4 races to begin with.
D). While small the rate of interracial mixing is rising, it's having huge impact on the white race because of C.
E). The only locations globally that openly permits and encourages depopulation (whether it be from pills are abortion) are in western countries which most white people occupy.
F). Feminism, the most prominent ideology in the west (look at E), distracts or prevents women from having children (look at A), and white men (look at B) need white women to produce (look at F) white children (look at D and E).

It might take a century to get white people into the single digits, but if this keeps up, white people will eventually go extinct. End of story.
Everyone on earth will be dead in a century anyway lol

Fun fact: you can find discussions on the web which speculate unironically whether white people are alien invaders.

and yet here you are on incels.is

Failure of your race anon. :feelshaha:

"The white hordes of homo hubris"

(Look it up)

Lmao, keep coping. You're at the bottom of your race, and you still think your'e superior. :feelskek:

the industrial revolution and its consequencse have been a disaster for the human race.
white people made the industrial revolution
fuck white people
give me back monke

Dem santis n inventurz in yurup n nof amurikuh was dem did been blacxksez pipo. We wuz kangz.
the industrial revolution and its consequencse have been a disaster for the human race.
white people made the industrial revolution
fuck white people
give me back monke
Ya true. But it took 200 years for 200IQ Ted to pop into existence and figure out that is should have never been done in the first place. Nobody knew the consequences. And if they did, they would probably still go through with it.

eventually some group of people would have industrialized, and conquered the earth with the fruits of industrialization. It’s probably more of an inevitability than just another one of man’s creations.

Last edited: