Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So, what'd I miss?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
I know some of the haters might be devastated at my return and all, but someone update me. Also i'm back fuckers :feelsLSD:
@Idotms @Uggo Mongo @Broly @proudweeb

We now have matching avis :society:

you are still losing your teen years posting here

Fakecels are allowed here, [UWSL]unfortunately[/UWSL]

NYT doxxed serge & master, causing most of the old mods to resign

they are not matching, yours is female
Images 34

True, but either way ive been losing them, with or without the forum
posting here at 15-16 must be suifuel, i didn't find the blackpill until age 20 (21 now) which i feel is a good thing

posting here at 15-16 must be suifuel, i didn't find the blackpill until age 20 which i feel is a good thing
i discovered the blackpill at 14, found the forum at 15.
not really suifuel being in the blackpill community anymore because the blackpill lives in me

You can get 70 likes on Tinder and vent about it here

Well I have shared some information to you on discord. New admin, fakecels are here to stay, tranny lovers, IT posters and more. I hope you will join me in resisting them from taking over:society:
i will always fight to rid the forum of scum

i discovered the blackpill at 14, found the forum at 15.
not really suifuel being in the blackpill community anymore because the blackpill lives in me
if i discovered this shit at 14 i would have became seriously depressed

14-15 is when normies, chads, girls start having sex on average

fured had sex? i thought you were talking about brettyboy
Yes

if i discovered this shit at 14 i would have became seriously depressed

14-15 is when normies, chads, girls start having sex on average
14 and 15 is when people started sharing their sex stories, and i had to hear them. throughout high school i've attempted socialcirclemaxxing and unfortunately thats part of it

how did that go? social circle is extremely important for sub6 men
pretty shit ngl, most of the time the result was disappointment. it also doesnt help that im a sperg

Based_meme was a great soldier but he couldn’t keep going, he has taken a break and will be back in a few months.
Shieeet

I’m glad you’re back, though we lost a great member to the cause recently. Based_meme was a great soldier but he couldn’t keep going, he has taken a break and will be back in a few months.
I never liked him, he would always attack me for being too young and not a real member of the forum, but he did lighten up a bit eventually

can't socialmaxx as a sperg
dumbass me tried anyway
just yesterday i was told by someone that a foid whom i was attempting to befriend thought i was annoying n shit but didnt want to tell me :feelsclown:
didnt hurt nearly as much as it would have say 1 or 2 years ago, thank you blackpill :society:
don't listen to people like that, i would only tell someone to leave if they are 12, if they are 15 or 16 that can be incel for sure
i just ignored him eventually

He had the same feelings towards me but in the last couple months we have come on good terms.
he seemed pretty based when he wasnt attacking me ill give him that

You missed asbestos:

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 20 15 43