Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i want to die so bad

bitchesbeberew

bitchesbeberew

Banned
-
i couldnt care less about having a gf. i know that shits never happening either way but i could care less about even so much as attempting to ascend because im mentally paralysed by the trauma of subhumanity. being humiliated, laughed at, made fun of for your face and neurodivergence by people who are supposed to be "friends" is a horrifying experience. now before someone comes for me theyre only friends with me because im at the absolute bottom of the social/looks ladder and having me around helps even the fucking normie retards to feel some sense of self-importance. cunts man all of them. its funny how even low tier normies will pounce at every opportunity to make fun of you for your looks and neurodivergence. is this what all of life is going to be like? enduring humiliation? spending everyday knowing youre beneath everyone? and what pisses me off the most is that there are so many normies and stacies and chads and chadlites. the entire fucking place is filled with them. howd i turn out to be subhuman???

brocels i need support. plan is to kms of course. id od'ed on fent some months ago and was in a coma because i got discovered and they brought me back. i cant do that shit again though. because i hate foids and i might get shit for this but i cant hurt mum. shes done everything possible for me and loves me way too much. and shes already lost a kid (my only sibling) to suicide so.

what do i do brocels? please help. i cant kms and it sucks living this way. i would opiatemaxx but i cant find any fucking thing here except kratom and i want to get hooked on oxys because they will at least give me some sense of self worth and i desperately crave that. i also cant neet because in third world country lmfao. please someone help me

please don't kill yourself brocel

What copes keep the rope away for you? If you are under 25 don’t fret working a shitty job and spending most of your time on hobbies.

The world is getting more neurodivergent. Soon we will have copes like AI-powered virtual reality... I'm kind of banking on that to make my life considerably less shit. I understand the desire to rope, I really do, but I'd like to believe there's some reason to wait around a little bit longer.

i couldnt care less about having a gf. i know that shits never happening either way but i could care less about even so much as attempting to ascend because im mentally paralysed by the trauma of subhumanity. being humiliated, laughed at, made fun of for your face and neurodivergence by people who are supposed to be "friends" is a horrifying experience. now before someone comes for me theyre only friends with me because im at the absolute bottom of the social/looks ladder and having me around helps even the fucking normie retards to feel some sense of self-importance. cunts man all of them. its funny how even low tier normies will pounce at every opportunity to make fun of you for your looks and neurodivergence. is this what all of life is going to be like? enduring humiliation? spending everyday knowing youre beneath everyone? and what pisses me off the most is that there are so many normies and stacies and chads and chadlites. the entire fucking place is filled with them. howd i turn out to be subhuman???

brocels i need support. plan is to kms of course. id od'ed on fent some months ago and was in a coma because i got discovered and they brought me back. i cant do that shit again though. because i hate foids and i might get shit for this but i cant hurt mum. shes done everything possible for me and loves me way too much. and shes already lost a kid (my only sibling) to suicide so.

what do i do brocels? please help. i cant kms and it sucks living this way. i would opiatemaxx but i cant find any fucking thing here except kratom and i want to get hooked on oxys because they will at least give me some sense of self worth and i desperately crave that. i also cant neet because in third world country lmfao. please someone help me
Same.

Every single day I pray for death.

This life sucks. Poverty, misery, loneliness, no hope no goals.

radical feminists have taken over that place. no more painless suic*** method related discussion there because guess what? they target men. and guess what only men can do science.
did foids really take over ss? :feelsbadman:

i also plan to kms but i dont know when and don't have the means to. i'm a pain sensitive cel and i can't handle even slight pain.

well

have you tried https://sanctioned-suicide.net ?

it might be the better place for you brocel
i used to be there and it used to be good but now its female appeasement all the time. like imaging being on tutorial mode 24/7 and still ending up depressed and suicidal and not only that they get all the fucking sympathy on there. also cant say shit or rant about inceldom because thats misogyny apparently. absolute shitshow of a site in 2024

Yh I relate to this. Felt this rage for a while but it burned out eventually and I was just left dead inside

I am going Pattaya 2025 march to lose my virginity to a bunch of 20yr old Thai whores, you can come with me if you want

yes you can't use the word "incel" and many other words even in DMs. :feelskek: it will warn you. also it hurts to see they want to be in ss for their menial ass problems. utter normie subhumans don;t know what real pain feels like.

What copes keep the rope away for you? If you are under 25 don’t fret working a shitty job and spending most of your time on hobbies.
i like videogames. and drugs. basically shit i can do in isolation otherwise its a shitshow out there. the moment i step out of the room its an entire fucking mogfest and its pure suifuel. but i live in a fucking third world country so cant go neet and i have an absolute shitstorm of a gpa so no employment in the future for me. i cant even sustain my copes basically

i used to be there and it used to be good but now its female appeasement all the time. like imaging being on tutorial mode 24/7 and still ending up depressed and suicidal and not only that they get all the fucking sympathy on there. also cant say shit or rant about inceldom because thats misogyny apparently. absolute shitshow of a site in 2024
100% real.

This life sucks. Poverty, misery, loneliness, no hope no goals.
feels like our only purpose in life is to make normies and chads feel superior about themselves. like a morning coffee to kickstart their day

i also plan to kms but i dont know when and don't have the means to. i'm a pain sensitive cel and i can't handle even slight pain.
im pain sensitive too so cant conceive of going the hanging route. thats why i have relied on fent in the past and will do the same in the future if i can work up the courage to kms finally

i like videogames. and drugs. basically shit i can do in isolation otherwise its a shitshow out there. the moment i step out of the room its an entire fucking mogfest and its pure suifuel. but i live in a fucking third world country so cant go neet and i have an absolute shitstorm of a gpa so no employment in the future for me. i cant even sustain my copes basically
What country? Even in poor countries you could learn web dev, get some certs, and try a bit to get an entry level role. If that doesn’t work you can do trading online maybe.

Yes but most are larping trannies. It’s also a bunch of normalfags that spend thousands of hours posting but never actually take their lives.

Yes but most are larping trannies. It’s also a bunch of normalfags that spend thousands of hours posting but never actually take their lives.
theres this v funny mentally unhinged (even by ss standards) foid on there who spends every waking moment of her life on ss - not an exaggeration she has hundreds of thousands of posts on there. and hasnt attempted once. attention whores man. couldnt even leave a fucking suicide forum

feels like our only purpose in life is to make normies and chads feel superior about themselves. like a morning coffee to kickstart their day
Yeah. I dont think that suicide is an answer but i understand the one who do it.

im pain sensitive too so cant conceive of going the hanging route. thats why i have relied on fent in the past and will do the same in the future if i can work up the courage to kms finally
i hope you find strong copes to stay here at least for your mom brocel. you can talk to me anytime. where are you from.

theres this v funny mentally unhinged (even by ss standards) foid on there who spends every waking moment of her life on ss - not an exaggeration she has hundreds of thousands of posts on there. and hasnt attempted once. attention whores man. couldnt even leave a fucking suicide forum
Can you dm? I wanna know more about your story brocel. I’m a fellow grey so idk how the fk dms work. This site is not like .org