Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Could it be) every time you feel comfortable you are maxxing

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Every time you are feeling good. You are making the chads and Stacie’s feel just a little less.
If it wasn’t so, then why is that their mission at all times, to downgrade us.
I’ve seen some shit this week I might try to elaborate on the more as I see how it develops . But that feeling I have that if I feel good they just try to down me has become fact.
And sure it’s same with all us mother not fuckers

Starting to get out of the (oh I have low self “confidence” ) mindset and look out to what the fuck is happening

Every time you are feeling good. You are making the chads and Stacie’s feel just a little less.
If it wasn’t so, then why is that their mission at all times, to downgrade us.
I have exact same feelings. Not always but very often when I'm happy and smiling people I work with, study with, even if I barely know them, try to needle me by saying some shit from the past.
Years ago this topic was more common on this forum than it is now.

Normies want you to be unhappy to the point you off yourself and they think it's funny.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Chad's and Stacy's don't give a damn, they're busy living their lives. That being said, feeling good will piss off the normies, LGBT, and landwhales, so it's still lifefuel.

Once I saw a Chad and a Stacy looking at an ugly dude. The ugly dude was happy and polite. He was mega happy and grateful and he radiated joy and happiness.

Chad and Stacy were jealous because they shit-talking him behind his back as a result of his happiness. From here you can deduce, that they want you to feel down and miserable.

I saw it with my own eyes.

Your theory is a fact.