Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR So used to ldaring that I find it comforting and want nothing else

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I've been LDARing for so long now that it's my comfort zone and I no longer even have the urge to go anywhere or do anything. I have grown to like this gradual rotting I'm enduring. Now when my parents want to take me to the store or mall or something, I get scared and start feeling pains and anxiety. I belong in bed forever.

rest and take your time but try not to get used to it, you'll need to go out there again eventually, even if it's only when the old folks freak out and try to kick you out (and talking from experience they will)

LDARing is the only true way to peace & purity. At least you're able to achieve that, unlike most of us.

Bro. LDAR is literally my life. This is how EVERY single day of mine goes for the last 3 years.

• Wake up early, sleep through 5 alarms.
  • Go work.
  • Come back from work late.
  • Buy junk food on the way home.
  • Come home browse internet, youtube, incels.co, news, etc... Just mindless internet browsing.
  • Daydreaming about future.
  • Take a walk to get more junkfood, usually go the long way around to spend more time outside and waste more time just walking around the town to a shop nearby.
  • Take a shower (or not if can't be bothered).
  • Listen to music before sleep.

Repeat. Every day. Is the same. Nothing changes. Fuck man.

Same. I don't think I can adapt to normal life. Though I think it's an innate issue. It's not just that my body has become accustomed to LDAR'ing, which it has, but the underlying reason I began to LDAR is because I'm not capable of meeting the demands expected of me as a wageslave or student.

I have become comfortably numb

rest and take your time but try not to get used to it, you'll need to go out there again eventually, even if it's only when the old folks freak out and try to kick you out (and talking from experience they will)
I love the night when everything is very soothing and calm out. I wouldn't mind going some place where only old people go. That would be pretty calm and I wouldn't get mogged
LDARing is the only true way to peace & purity. At least you're able to achieve that, unlike most of us.
yeah bro. Later this month I finally start school again. It's an 8 month program. Still can't find a job though, so mommy is going to have to take me and bring me like she did when I was 7.
Bro. LDAR is literally my life. This is how EVERY single day of mine goes for the last 3 years.

• Wake up early, sleep through 5 alarms.
  • Go work.
  • Come back from work late.
  • Buy junk food on the way home.
  • Come home browse internet, youtube, incels.co, news, etc... Just mindless internet browsing.
  • Daydreaming about future.
  • Take a walk to get more junkfood, usually go the long way around to spend more time outside and waste more time just walking around the town to a shop nearby.
  • Take a shower (or not if can't be bothered).
  • Listen to music before sleep.
Repeat. Every day. Is the same. Nothing changes. Fuck man.
bro, even though it's repetitive, at least there's no room to get mogged, cucked, or destroyed. Living the peaceful incel life :feelsokman:
Same. I don't think I can adapt to normal life. Though I think it's an innate issue. It's not just that my body has become accustomed to LDAR'ing, which it has, but the underlying reason I began to LDAR is because I'm not capable of meeting the demands expected of me as a wageslave or student.
being a wageslave is hell boyo
I have become comfortably numb
View attachment 119276
now I gotta go listen to that song

What can we do?

Await our perish. Take comfort in knowing nobody will ever remember us. We are meaningless. It's like we never existed, we just don't know it yet.

I enjoy it as well