Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still find it weird,how Normies believed that 1,200 kikes were killed and that Jewish babies were beheaded lol

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
It's so obvious, that they lied and 40 thousand Palestinians have died as a result of that lie. And a bunch, of Libtards protesting, in the US for attention, won't change anything. Even, if 1,200 died, double the amount of Palestinians have died now.

It's funny how the kikes made a big deal of that, and Palestinians dying is just a number to them. What's even more frustrating is how Palestinians, who are Levantines the best looking and whitest Arabs are dying. So many blue eyed Syrians died too. It's over for Arabs, if we let even the Palestinians die. It's estimated that 100k would die by the time the war ends.
I wish the Jewish puppets in Egypt would open their borders.

they're executing operation tpd

It's so obvious, that they lied and 40 thousand Palestinians have died as a result of that lie. And a bunch, of Libtards protesting, in the US for attention, won't change anything. Even, if 1,200 died, double the amount of Palestinians have died now.

It's funny how the kikes made a big deal of that, and Palestinians dying is just a number to them. What's even more frustrating is how Palestinians, who are Levantines the best looking and whitest Arabs are dying. So many blue eyed Syrians died too. It's over for Arabs, if we let even the Palestinians die. It's estimated that 100k would die by the time the war ends.
I wish the Jewish puppets in Egypt would open their borders.
I wish that the Arabs actually committed half the atrocities the Jews accuse them off

I wish that the Arabs actually committed half the atrocities the Jews accuse them off
I don't understand the logic of Kikes and American cucksersvatives. Why do they think Arabs shouldn't resist Jewish occupation? And the same people will cry about refugees in Europe and America where else are those people supposed to go? Kikes should have been sent to Madagascar like Hitler wanted. If the Nazis won the war, everyone would live in peace, and most middle eastern countries would resemble the gulf states.

Yeah, Pretty much. I hate how arab leaders have become such cowards. We need to attack the kikes again.
Most of them are puppets of NATO. The ones who aren't are cowards. It might be the case that some legitimately don't have the resources and military strength to support Palestine and attack Israel, even if they wanted to.

Most of them are puppets of NATO. The ones who aren't are cowards. It might be the case that some legitimately don't have the resources and military strength to support Palestine and attack Israel, even if they wanted to.
The Houthis are the only ones who did something. And their strategy was actually effective.

The Kikes new a attack was imminent like Pearl Harbour and 9/11 and did nothing as a excuse to start a war

The Houthis are the only ones who did something.
They're being used by Iran for their bullshit sunni-shit(e) conflict, though. The controllers in Europe and America know that a truly united Arabia + Iran would be another superpower and one they could never control, so it's in their best interest to keep chaos and conflict in the region and use their puppets and proxy forces (like ISIS) to keep it unstable.

Libya under Gaddafi tried to sell their oil and other natural resources for gold only and NATO chimped out, because they knew that their economies (and thus power) would crash inside of a month.

Old good Hegelian Dialectic being used by anglo-kikes since at least 100 years. We are at the solution stage.

FULL SUPPORT ISRAEL SAAR

What's even more frustrating is how Palestinians, who are Levantines the best looking and whitest Arabs are dying. So many blue eyed Syrians died too
Who cares? Chad's and good looking faggots deserve die, I'm glad Israel is sending Palestinian blue eyed blonde future Chads to hell.

Palestinians, who are Levantines the best looking and whitest Arabs are dying. So many blue eyed Syrians died too.
Trillions of niggers and curries have died since the world was conceived due to brutal wars but no one cares about us because we are ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back