Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to actively distance myself from third world behaviours

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★★
Every facet of the third world(even down to behaviour) is so shit it's so crazy, even down to behaviour of the individual. The amount of aggressive behaviour due to low impulse control that I've seen from third worlders is crazy.

The third world being an absolute shithole makes a lot of sense now, if you try to understand the mindset of a third worlder, you'll understand why they'll engage in medieval behaviour like witch burning, aggressive behaviours, necklacing e.t.c. It makes a lot of sense.

Some third worlders would not realize this due to their very heavy in group bias, they see people that look like them as "their people" and as a result would subconsciously engage in the shitty behaviour that made their country a terrible shithole. When they go to a foreign country, they'll do the same thing there, human behaviour doesn't change just because they're in a new country.

I don't want to display such ugly behaviours so from now on I'll start distancing myself from third world standards i don't want their behaviour to be a comfort zone for me.

Don't matter they day i could get ended up robbed or killed by some thugh

I don't want to display such ugly behaviours so from now on I'll start distancing myself from third world standards i don't want their behaviour to be a comfort zone for me.