Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So there I am at the bus stop eating a whole rotisserie chicken...

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
30-something-see-your-breath degrees outside, bare hands full of chicken flesh and chicken juice. Eating it like it were corn on the cob.

When a few feet away from me I see a group of these other guys. They too are eating rotisserie chicken. And one of them says "It's good, huh? We got some too!" I notice the chicken, and we appreciate one another's taste in bird. They then say "Happy Thanksgiving!"

And damned if I didn't feel warmth in my heart. Real holiday magic. Brotherhood and bonding over things you can relate to. Like enjoying rotisserie chicken so much that you eat it with your bare hands in public. I'm counting this as my Thanksgiving dinner this year.

Lucky u weren't around black people. They wouldve been like "YOU FUCKING IT UP HUH

Lucky u weren't around black people. They wouldve been like "YOU FUCKING IT UP HUH

As a matter of fact they were all black.

one time i was at this gas station in the ghetto and they had a full smorgasboard of friend chicken at 6am

one time i was at this gas station in the ghetto and they had a full smorgasboard of friend chicken at 6am

Liquor stores always have old food under the heat lamps.

tXQ6Ojo.png

30-something-see-your-breath degrees outside, bare hands full of chicken flesh and chicken juice. Eating it like it were corn on the cob.

When a few feet away from me I see a group of these other guys. They too are eating rotisserie chicken. And one of them says "It's good, huh? We got some too!" I notice the chicken, and we appreciate one another's taste in bird. They then say "Happy Thanksgiving!"

And damned if I didn't feel warmth in my heart. Real holiday magic. Brotherhood and bonding over things you can relate to. Like enjoying rotisserie chicken so much that you eat it with your bare hands in public. I'm counting this as my Thanksgiving dinner this year.
I'm broke and have no family, my celebration was a deep-dish pizza over watching a movie. More than anything I just enjoy having time to myself being away from people and playing vidya with my days off from work. I've come to a simple conclusion for myself this year, I truly hate the majority of people on this earth. I loathe this humanity. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm broke and have no family, my celebration was a deep-dish pizza over watching a movie. More than anything I just enjoy having time to myself being away from people and playing vidya with my days off from work. I've come to a simple conclusion for myself this year, I truly hate the majority of people on this earth. I loathe this humanity. :feelsjuice:

There's value in that too. My family breaks down further every year, this year my clinically depressed poe-theed sister renounced us as her family and told us not to visit her or invite her to things anymore. So Thanksgiving as a family was pretty much a non-occasion. But I had the peace of the holiday to catch up on my own problems/to-do list.

There's value in that too. My family breaks down further every year, this year my clinically depressed poe-theed sister renounced us as her family and told us not to visit her or invite her to things anymore. So Thanksgiving as a family was pretty much a non-occasion. But I had the peace of the holiday to catch up on my own problems/to-do list.
I hear ya, for me, all these days off are about me working on my car and cleaning my house along with much needed leisure time or rest. I don't have any family so holiday events for me are pretty much flying solo the entire time. :feelsjuice:

I was eating a whole rotisserie chicken last week too :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

that was nice :)

Do I often eat chicken in public?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back