Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So there I am at the bus stop eating a whole rotisserie chicken...

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
30-something-see-your-breath degrees outside, bare hands full of chicken flesh and chicken juice. Eating it like it were corn on the cob.

When a few feet away from me I see a group of these other guys. They too are eating rotisserie chicken. And one of them says "It's good, huh? We got some too!" I notice the chicken, and we appreciate one another's taste in bird. They then say "Happy Thanksgiving!"

And damned if I didn't feel warmth in my heart. Real holiday magic. Brotherhood and bonding over things you can relate to. Like enjoying rotisserie chicken so much that you eat it with your bare hands in public. I'm counting this as my Thanksgiving dinner this year.
 
wgm24

wgm24

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Oct 29, 2021
Posts
304
Online
4d 4h 10m
Lucky u weren't around black people. They wouldve been like "YOU FUCKING IT UP HUH
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
wgm24 said:
Lucky u weren't around black people. They wouldve been like "YOU FUCKING IT UP HUH

As a matter of fact they were all black.
 
hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 4, 2020
Posts
352
Online
7d 19h 14m
kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Posts
824
Online
10d 5h 35m
Peak autism
 
FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,804
Online
25d 22h 35m
Stay strong Frothy, you da man
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
32,016
Online
123d 13h 21m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,910
Online
39d 19h 20m
kaczynskicel said:
Peak autism
If enjoying a good chicken in public is peak autism, then autism is pretty swell to have, I guess. :feelsmage:
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

A beer for one, please
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
80,330
Online
52d 10h 38m
one time i was at this gas station in the ghetto and they had a full smorgasboard of friend chicken at 6am
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
proudweeb said:
one time i was at this gas station in the ghetto and they had a full smorgasboard of friend chicken at 6am

Liquor stores always have old food under the heat lamps.
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
31,346
Online
118d 1h 28m
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 5h 54m
FrothySolutions said:
30-something-see-your-breath degrees outside, bare hands full of chicken flesh and chicken juice. Eating it like it were corn on the cob.

When a few feet away from me I see a group of these other guys. They too are eating rotisserie chicken. And one of them says "It's good, huh? We got some too!" I notice the chicken, and we appreciate one another's taste in bird. They then say "Happy Thanksgiving!"

And damned if I didn't feel warmth in my heart. Real holiday magic. Brotherhood and bonding over things you can relate to. Like enjoying rotisserie chicken so much that you eat it with your bare hands in public. I'm counting this as my Thanksgiving dinner this year.
I'm broke and have no family, my celebration was a deep-dish pizza over watching a movie. More than anything I just enjoy having time to myself being away from people and playing vidya with my days off from work. I've come to a simple conclusion for myself this year, I truly hate the majority of people on this earth. I loathe this humanity. :feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
MarquisDeSade said:
I'm broke and have no family, my celebration was a deep-dish pizza over watching a movie. More than anything I just enjoy having time to myself being away from people and playing vidya with my days off from work. I've come to a simple conclusion for myself this year, I truly hate the majority of people on this earth. I loathe this humanity. :feelsjuice:

There's value in that too. My family breaks down further every year, this year my clinically depressed poe-theed sister renounced us as her family and told us not to visit her or invite her to things anymore. So Thanksgiving as a family was pretty much a non-occasion. But I had the peace of the holiday to catch up on my own problems/to-do list.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 5h 54m
FrothySolutions said:
There's value in that too. My family breaks down further every year, this year my clinically depressed poe-theed sister renounced us as her family and told us not to visit her or invite her to things anymore. So Thanksgiving as a family was pretty much a non-occasion. But I had the peace of the holiday to catch up on my own problems/to-do list.
I hear ya, for me, all these days off are about me working on my car and cleaning my house along with much needed leisure time or rest. I don't have any family so holiday events for me are pretty much flying solo the entire time. :feelsjuice:
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,626
Online
27d 3h 1m
FrothySolutions said:
30-something-see-your-breath degrees outside, bare hands full of chicken flesh and chicken juice. Eating it like it were corn on the cob.

When a few feet away from me I see a group of these other guys. They too are eating rotisserie chicken. And one of them says "It's good, huh? We got some too!" I notice the chicken, and we appreciate one another's taste in bird. They then say "Happy Thanksgiving!"

And damned if I didn't feel warmth in my heart. Real holiday magic. Brotherhood and bonding over things you can relate to. Like enjoying rotisserie chicken so much that you eat it with your bare hands in public. I'm counting this as my Thanksgiving dinner this year.
I was eating a whole rotisserie chicken last week too :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
JoeBruhcel said:
I was eating a whole rotisserie chicken last week too :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Maybe it was you that I met at the bus stop.
 
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Posts
16,279
Online
308d 17h 15m
FrothySolutions said:
Maybe it was you that I met at the bus stop.
What did you do with the leftovers of the chicken
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
Damo the incel said:
What did you do with the leftovers of the chicken

What, the bones? I threw the bones away.
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
2,802
Online
47d 17h 15m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
Damo the incel said:
Did you litter

No, I threw them away. In the trash.
 
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Posts
16,279
Online
308d 17h 15m
FrothySolutions said:
No, I threw them away. In the trash.
Do you think often eat chicken in public
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
Do I often eat chicken in public?
 
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Posts
16,279
Online
308d 17h 15m
FrothySolutions said:
Do I often eat chicken in public?
How are we supposed to know
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,984
Online
134d 22h 25m
Damo the incel said:
How are we supposed to know

I'm asking if that's what you're asking.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top