Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious so that Stacy tier foid at my workplace

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
easy 8/10, maybe deduct a few points because she's physically disabled. said she doesn't want a bf for the longest time.

....fucking dating an asian in a wheelchair

JBW is the biggest cope if you live in the Rust Belt Wastelands

Its Ogre.

cook the rice...pay the price...
she's white btw, like me

Last edited:
What's his PSL? facially

@Ledgemund @DeformAspergerCel @Legionarivs have to tag my boyos here because I have to go wagecuck at my new job and have to feel miserable.
What's his PSL? facially

clean shaven. solid 6/10 though, might have a recessive jaw. long nose.
also foids see physically disabled men as more desirable than mental illness. mentalcel is fucking real.

Last edited:
fuck, take me to Aryan Space Commune rn.
though....I look Iranian when I have a full beard and full head of hair.
right now I look like a slighty more attractive GG Allin. strong jawline, very noticeable Neanderthal features. dark hair, furrowed brow. wide frame. knows how to fight. I'd be slaying if I was a foot taller but no I'm not.

Last edited:
let me guess, this happened in Germany?

fuck, take me to Aryan Space Commune rn.
though....I look Iranian when I have a full beard and full head of hair.
right now I look like a slighty more attractive GG Allin. strong jawline, very noticeable Neanderthal features. dark hair, furrowed brow. wide frame. knows how to fight. I'd be slaying if I was a foot taller but no I'm not.
How tall are you?nice brag tbh.

that's not a brag. none of that matters when you're a midget. god why are lookism types such shills?

5' 6"
let me guess, this happened in Germany?

nope the rust belt is in NE Ohio. same difference but everyone speaks English.

that's not a brag. none of that matters when you're a midget. god why are lookism types such shills?

5' 6"
If you are good looking you maybe able get action even without height.
I set up a knajjd profile and got 4/100 matches despite stating he is 5'2"

empty factories, brown grass everywhere, some nice spots mixed in. sort of like STALKER but with the occasionally bright spots. weather changes every other minute, but people/NPCs are aggressive when you don't fit into the standard liberal/conservative dichotomy.
If you are good looking you maybe able get action even without height.
I set up a knajjd profile and got 4/100 matches despite stating he is 5'2"

mental issues cause me to be controlling and abusive like a muslim. trust issues too.

Ricecels can easily get women if they are 6+. I also have seen a decent amount of 4-5s get white girls who I assume have yellow fever. Ricecels don't have it that bad tbh.

The cope is strong in this thread tbh

The cope is strong in this thread tbh

that's not a cope you faggot. mosquito IQ.

racepill depends on locationpill, and depends your biological makeup + social/economic factors.

JBW works mainly in conservative, traditional cultures such as east Asia. if your country is based on "but muh civil liberties" and "but muh democracy" JBW doesn't work, you also have to factor in women's unchanging nature to judge you on your biological features (most of which you can't control, like norwooding, weird facial deformities, height, which is very important/foids aren't logical since a fat bitch can lose some damn weight, body mass index vs. muscle index) and your social and economic cultural of your given county/state/federation. its a combination of all three.
Kojeve went through four phases of Hegelian dialectic, as to why globalism is inevitable, but viewed it with it with pessimism as "the end of history"

welcome to the end, my friend.

@Ledgemund @DeformAspergerCel @Legionarivs have to tag my boyos here because I have to go wagecuck at my new job and have to feel miserable.
What job did you find bro? I'm taking my master degree in Historical studies, so it's very probable that I will remain unemployed for a long long time haha

Where does this all take place?

What job did you find bro? I'm taking my master degree in Historical studies, so it's very probable that I will remain unemployed for a long long time haha

never went to college. its hell to find a job here without a degree unless its bottom level grunt work. the reason I didn't get a scholarship is back in 2000/2001 autism was seen as "being too smart" and the fact I am white and male "gotta keep that die-versity up" foid sister got by on a "muh pussy" scholarship. that fucking actually exists here.
Where does this all take place?

a largely liberal, neocohen state known as Ohio with a congressman who is more of a Zionist than Trump but calls Trump a huge bully.

never went to college. its hell to find a job here without a degree unless its bottom level grunt work. the reason I didn't get a scholarship is back in 2000/2001 autism was seen as "being too smart" and the fact I am white and male "gotta keep that die-versity up" foid sister got by on a "muh pussy" scholarship. that fucking actually exists here.
Yeah also here in Italy having a degree can help to find work but in my field it's kinda difficult, I would avoid to become teacher in some high school where young Chads and foids would make fun of me due to my ugly face or my rhotacism.