Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So suifuel having short legs

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Fuck being positive
★★★★★
The reason why I am a manlet is because of my short ass legs. My torso is fine I guess but my fucking legs make look like a fucking kid. I am the only guy who would benefit from LL unironically since my arms are long enough. Clown world.:feelsclown:

LL should be free for manlets like us but instead we are offered a free troon surgERy or therapy sessions by the government. What a sick joke.

@Friezacel @RealSchizo @To koniec @Chudpreet @DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Rapist @K1ng N0th1ng @Ron.Belgrade @Moroccancel

The reason why I am a manlet is because of my short ass legs. My torso is fine I guess but my fucking legs make look like a fucking kid. I am the only guy who would benefit from LL unironically since my arms are long enough. Clown world.:feelsclown:

LL should be free for manlets like us but instead we are offered a free troon surgERy or therapy sessions by the government. What a sick joke.

@Friezacel @RealSchizo @To koniec @Chudpreet @DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Rapist @K1ng N0th1ng @Ron.Belgrade @Moroccancel
Just walk with your arms

thats a scam, this is no surgery just a completely destruction of your legs

Nah you're just small overall

Apparently LL is extremely painful and leaves you disabled for a long time. Better off just frauding with lifts + good shoes

I'd prefer face surgery.

Cope. Need LL ASAP.
How much do you weigh at low body fat percentage. If you don't weigh as much as tallfags while having a low bfp then your frame is small, which just means you're small overall

My Problem is my upper body, too goddamn tiny, ive got good legs and good thighs. (One of my only positive traits tbh.), good legs and shitty torso is hell.

Last edited:
I don't want LL, I just wanna stay inside and rot forever

The problem is that it's unsustainable. You eventually have to go outside and face the mog.
That is true
tenor.gif

Haven't heard that it's painful. Good to know.

BettER than a life of a manlet.
I can show you a really small pajeet that do it. He wasnt scared and was very fine with the pain. after a month he said if he knew that the operations is just so painful he never would to it again. I swear he was so fucking fucked up. his legs looking like they had an accident. trust me bro that what you say is not reality. the operation look like its from the stone age, his whole legs where with holes and mental and infected wounds, with the metal inside

Last edited:
I can show you a really small pajeet that do it. He wasnt scared and was very fine with the pain. after a month he said if he knew that the operations is just so painful he never would to it again. I swear he was so fucking fucked up. his legs looking like they had an accident. trust me bro that what you say is not reality
He did in Curryland so of course.

I want to chop tallfags' legs instead.

I saw a dude did it here and his health goes down. he couldnt walk normal, he couldnt jump and everyone said how strange it looks. He looks disabled and not chad lol

Brutal stature

I kind of can relate, because I have long arms & kind of longish legs, but I have a short torso: It's kind of as if I was supposed to be semi-tall(6'0ish) but stopped growing when I was 14-15.

I also unironically have a bad frame as well.
I'd prefer face surgery.
Yeah same here

height does matter, but face is king.

I have long legs and long arms for being a manlet

my legs are also short as fuck and it sucks. I have foid height , considering to rope and ascend to heaven tbh

Dont listen to these niggas. They dont want you to do LL because they dont wanns see others become taller. Most LL patients are fine after the surgery

Dont listen to these niggas. They dont want you to do LL because they dont wanns see others become taller. Most LL patients are fine after the surgery
The actual problem as always is the money. The only thing preventing me from doing it right now. I do shit which I say I would.

lol :feelskek: yes for sure

BRO IKR. My upper body is longer than the 6’4 and 6’7 guys I know, and I’m 5’10. People my height have legs 3-4 inches longer it’s bs. I guess at least I’m 5’10 and average.

BRO IKR. My upper body is longer than the 6’4 and 6’7 guys I know, and I’m 5’10. People my height have legs 3-4 inches longer it’s bs. I guess at least I’m 5’10 and average.
WE DESERVE LONGER LEGS. SO UNFAIR.

The opposite is also true. I think the ideal proportions are 1:1 for torso and legs.
My legs are so long compared to My torso that it just looks ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back