Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope So many 2024cels are Paragons

I reset it as it was just getting comically high (approaching half a million) and wanted to give others (like you lol) a shot at #1. I figured I had hogged the top spot long enough and didn't really need it as an admin. 2+ years at #1 spot was plenty for me, it just was getting boring

My posts still all exist in the sewers, the only thing I changed is the display number.
Thanks was nice being #1 even if only briefly. The goal since I did hit #1 for a bit is 100,000

I think brahminboss has a lurker account here as well. He deleted on .org pretty recently but I've seen him lurking on here sometimes. Not entirely sure if it's actually him though. @BrahMinBoss
That's likely not BrahminBoss. He would never name himself that.

It doesn't fit his mannerisms. I'll ask him anywys.

That's likely not BrahminBoss. He would never name himself that.

It doesn't fit his mannerisms. I'll ask him anywys.
It's probably not. But strange anyway

It's probably not. But strange anyway
It's not a surprise though that someone would impersonate him here.

Also he deleted due to looksmax.org being overrun by tiktokcels

He is just rotting on neets and bookism

It's not a surprise though that someone would impersonate him here.

Also he deleted due to looksmax.org being overrun by tiktokcels

He is just rotting on neets and bookism
Fair enough. I don't know how you rot on .org in it's current state personally. There's still good users on there of course but I just don't fit in at all with most the current userbase.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back