Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope So many 2024cels are Paragons

TBI is one of the biggest rotters ive seen on this forum, he was at 95k like 2 days ago :giga:
There is a similar guy on looksmax, but he is almost at 140k posts.

However he farmed 130k+ posts completely organically.

TBI is however I feel like, mentally ill for having the dedication to do nothing but count with a cool down.

Naming on .org require much more post for each rank. There is also no sewers there, postmaxxing is not allowed.

There is a reputation system too so that people have to actually care about what they posts instead of going under every thread spamming "ok GrAY" "dnr" quoting a random low effort reply that doesn't make sense etc.

View attachment 1221966
I don't really like rep tbh. Feels like it turns the place into a popularity contest and users start caring more about their post to rep ratio than actually just using the forum and talking to people. Look at how many people on .org used to abuse methods of farming it.

Yep. Sewermaxxing is so boring waiting 10 secs in between posts
Yes that is the worst part. I would already be a Paragon if it wasn't for that boring 10sec cooldown

TBI is however I feel like, mentally ill for having the dedication to do nothing but count with a cool down.
Xangsane I'm assuming

I don't really like rep tbh. Feels like it turns the place into a popularity contest and users start caring more about their post to rep ratio than actually just using the forum and talking to people. Look at how many people on .org used to abuse methods of farming it.
True, that's one downside to it.

.org has a popularity contest problem.

all that time spent, hopefully that guy gets his postcount carved into his gravestone, i know i would if i had that many posts :dafuckfeels:

Yes that is the worst part. I would already be a Paragon if it wasn't for that boring 10sec cooldown
Ironically, that 10 second countdown is a good thing. It stops retards from only spamming sewers to get higher ranks. It's a necessary discourager to stop people form overusing the sewers

Yeah Xang. He got banned off here, no idea why. It seemed like a bias decision in his ban appeals...
Is xang an incel? I honestly just kind of assumed he was because of how much of rotter he is

all that time spent, hopefully that guy gets his postcount carved into his gravestone, i know i would if i had that many posts :dafuckfeels:
It would be kinda funny if the forum got deleted like lookism :feelskek:

Ironically, that 10 second countdown is a good thing. It stops retards from only spamming sewers to get higher ranks. It's a necessary discourager to stop people form overusing the sewers
Yeah half the forum would be paragon if it wasn't for it. I already feel like paragon doesn't feel as special as it should but that would make it far worse

Is xang an incel? I honestly just kind of assumed he was because of how much of rotter he is
He claims to be married, not sure if this is true jfl.

In his ban appeals he claimed being an incel however and also seemed to "explain his situation" to one of the mods.

I am not sure if he was LARPing about the marriage but I get a sleazy vibe from my conversations with him. Cool and nice guy overall however.

It would be kinda funny if the forum got deleted like lookism :feelskek:
this forum, or? cause if you mean this one, i'd seriously consider roping if it got shutdown/deleted. This is all ive got. :cryfeels:

TBI is however I feel like, mentally ill for having the dedication to do nothing but count with a cool down
He must be a gigatruecel then. Only the biggest truecels have that kind of dedication. Remember @Intellau_Celistic he also had an insane post count and now he is doing the same on .net already over 100k there

this forum, or? cause if you mean this one, i'd seriously consider roping if it got shutdown/deleted. This is all ive got. :cryfeels:
Nah not this one, looksmax.

This was the first forum I've been on. Though I don't fit in well here, I've always had a soft spot for it and find myself lurking here alot though out the years. Logged in at my home or in incognito if I'm bored at school.

No hate to any of them though, but they should make it much harder.

On looksfag it's 30k posts for Paragon. And also top post count users get an extra special name color IIRC.
Ask them to link 3+ threads of them with 1k+ view count jfl

He must be a gigatruecel then. Only the biggest truecels have that kind of dedication. Remember @Intellau_Celistic he also had an insane post count and now he is doing the same on .net already over 100k there
I think some people just have this thing I their brains where they can do the mist mundane shit and not feel bored. Kind of like autism for some people and how they can get fixated on something so uninteresting to the normal

Yeah Xang. He got banned off here, no idea why. It seemed like a bias decision in his ban appeals...
I think brahminboss has a lurker account here as well. He deleted on .org pretty recently but I've seen him lurking on here sometimes. Not entirely sure if it's actually him though. @BrahMinBoss

Nah not this one, looksmax.

This was the first forum I've been on. Though I don't fit in well here, I've always had a soft spot for it and find myself lurking here alot though out the years. Logged in at my home or in incognito if I'm bored at school.
wished i joined this place sooner tbh, the inkwell fortresses on reddit lasted for quite awhile until around 2022 i think which is my join date, some cuck mods on reddit HAD IT OUT for inkwells around that time. :feelsUgh:

Yeah half the forum would be paragon if it wasn't for it. I already feel like paragon doesn't feel as special as it should but that would make it far worse
Yeah, 10k should be more of an achievement than this. Sewers is too easy. No hate towards him, but @Violence has been postmaxxing in the sewers like crazy and is halfway to 10k already despite being here such a short time. I made it to 10k about as fast as possible without just spamming, so him and other similar users must be spamming the sewers like crazy.

I think brahminboss has a lurker account here as well. He deleted on .org pretty recently but I've seen him lurking on here sometimes. Not entirely sure if it's actually him though. @BrahMinBoss

I talk to him regularly so I'll ask him :feelsokman:

He is currently on neets and bookism ( very niche PSL/lookism forum )

I don't think that's him though... because on every other forum he goes by the name of RabidRosaries or KnightsOdds.

Yeah, 10k should be more of an achievement than this. Sewers is too easy. No hate towards him, but @Violence has been postmaxxing in the sewers like crazy and is halfway to 10k already despite being here such a short time. I made it to 10k about as fast as possible without just spamming, so him and other similar users must be spamming the sewers like crazy.
Yeah he's projected to hit paragon in under a month which is crazy

I got to 10k through mostly legit posts, not sewermaxxing like many new users did. Kinda bothers me a little that some users have as many posts as me, but it’s mostly all spam in the sewers
Spamming in the sewers is bottom of the barrel activities. Even though I know I'm a loser incel, I would never stoop that low to grind points on an incel website lmao

Yeah he's projected to hit paragon in under a month which is crazy
Not just crazy, but genuinely ridiculous. There should be a cap on how many sewer posts you can make in a month honestly. He has like 20+ pages of spam in the same sewer threads, jfl. People even thought it was nuts how quick I got to 10k. Anything much faster than I got to 10k is just spam most likely. Took me a solid 3 months to get to 10k legitimately

Spamming in the sewers is bottom of the barrel activities. Even though I know I'm a loser incel, I would never stoop that low to grind points on an incel website lmao
Yep. Sewers is fine for a little fun and spam here and there, but if more than half of your posts are sewer posts, that’s ridiculous

Jfl @Violence already post count mogs me. I just realized that now. @Sloth22 aswell, he has also been sewermaxxing a lot

Yep. Sewers is fine for a little fun and spam here and there, but if more than half of your posts are sewer posts, that’s ridiculous

Making some friends on here would probably outweigh the feeling of reaching Paragon. So keep posting good stuff

I sound normie as fuck here lol, but its true

Jfl @Violence already post count mogs me. I just realized that now. @Sloth22 aswell, he has also been sewermaxxing a lot
I give @Sloth22 a pass because he still makes enough ID and lounge replies. I regularly interact with him in reply sections, so he’s not a total spammer

Making some friends on here would probably outweigh the feeling of reaching Paragon. So keep posting good stuff

Yeah, making some friends is more important than hitting 10k through the sewers and having nobody know you

I give @Sloth22 a pass because he still makes enough ID and lounge replies. I regularly interact with him in reply sections, so he’s not a total spammer
Thanks

Very true

100% the forums are for making incel friends

Not just crazy, but genuinely ridiculous. There should be a cap on how many sewer posts you can make in a month honestly. He has like 20+ pages of spam in the same sewer threads, jfl. People even thought it was nuts how quick I got to 10k. Anything much faster than I got to 10k is just spam most likely. Took me a solid 3 months to get to 10k legitimately
I think sewerposting is okay as long as you actually post and interact in lounge and ID along with it. It doesn't really feel like you've earned paragon unless you're decently well known on the forum and if you're not interacting with anyone and just spamming that's what's going to happen.

I think sewerposting is okay as long as you actually post and interact in lounge and ID along with it. It doesn't really feel like you've earned paragon unless you're decently well known on the forum and if you're not interacting with anyone and just spamming that's what's going to happen.
Agreed

@nowiff @Ghostface I'd say about 20,000-25,000 posts of mine aren't sewer posts to be fair. Ngl postmaxing is kinda addicting so I can understand why new users do it. I've got a bunch of health issues that left me bedridden for two months.

Agreed if there was no cooldown I'd probably have even higher of a Post count and it would be far less meaningful.

wont make much of a difference. early paragons are postmaxxers. why force them to pump out more sewage for their shiny reward?
Its not about old or new, I'm just poiting out how easy Paragon is to get, because even 24cels are able to just grind for it in a few month. 2 months... one is about to get Paragon in less than a month.

Most of them are spam-trannies who contribute little to no value on the forum. Quality over quantity at the end of the day. It's better to have a smaller post count with high efforts threads & posts than a huge post counts with nothing of value. I know this is somewhat hypocritical coming from me though.

Its not about old or new, I'm just poiting out how easy Paragon is to get, because even 24cels are able to just grind for it in a few month. 2 months... one is about to get Paragon in less than a month.
it's not easy to get. most who get it early are sewer postmaxxers.

I'm trapped in sewers.

Should add mods don't have cooldowns and look where @proudweeb (used to be over 300,000) and then he deleted it anyway which shows how much it meant.
I reset it as it was just getting comically high (approaching half a million) and wanted to give others (like you lol) a shot at #1. I figured I had hogged the top spot long enough and didn't really need it as an admin. 2+ years at #1 spot was plenty for me, it just was getting boring

My posts still all exist in the sewers, the only thing I changed is the display number.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back