Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I'm stalking a senior girl's social media and…

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I see this:
[attachment=2594]

What is the point of the photos that girls take nowadays? They're all prime suicide fuel for incels but some are just strange. She's probably licking the splooge off her teeth.

Teencels and collegecels, if you want to see all the fun and partying you're missing out on, just check VSCO.

Attachments

• 8D11BB18-5686-4F94-9A71-26DAB5F1368C.jpeg
    8D11BB18-5686-4F94-9A71-26DAB5F1368C.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 199
Disgusting and degenerate

Females are incapable of logic and reason, OP. You'll understand this in due time. There's something wrong with their brains.

Even a lot of intelligent and non degenerate girls do this. It’s just peer pressure at this point. Stacy does it to attract chad and every other girl thinks it works too so they do it.

Same as that retarded dog face on Snapchat, nobody is attracted to this shit jfl.

wtf at that pic lol.

ALSO incels should never EVER under any circumstances type the words "prom vlog" into the youtube search bar. you'll never want to rope more.

whogivesafucc said:
wtf at that pic lol.

ALSO incels should never EVER under any circumstances type the words "prom vlog" into the youtube search bar. you'll never want to rope more.
You know what's worse? Searching up "frat party" on YouTube. JFL.

Sadness said:
whogivesafucc said:
wtf at that pic lol.

Oh. My. God

Daily reminder this is what normies do like every other day in college. Don't even know what to say tbh, it's surreal to me. We literally might as well be a different species.

Enough of this belief that all normies are doing this. It’s Chads and a lot of women with some normies getting lucky.

whogivesafucc said:
Daily reminder this is what normies do like every other day in college. Don't even know what to say tbh, it's surreal to me. We literally might as well be a different species.

eh, I don't think it's that prevalent. It's mostly reserved for the high-status normies (e.g. Chads)

TheRealChincel said:
Enough of this belief that all normies are doing this. It’s Chads and a lot of women with some normies getting lucky.

very true, it also depends on the school so much. party schools are legit, if you want parties and arent a chad, you have to go to one of those. You go to a nerd school, the parties are going to be nothing like the stuff at party schools even if you are a super chad.

>tfw never been to a party

Sadness said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/ieV1HpAfi1k[/video]

Narrow palate = subhuman genes, but vagina = guaranteed betabux and easy life anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back