Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So I was reading some product reviews on Etsy ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This is what I searched:

4SRbAHB.png

Some products with highest customer reviews ...

UdvO4BF.png
zqtnPM1.png
rQlycLm.png

I removed their names, the dog-dick customer base is mostly composed of women, quite understandable from the pictures of their hands.

Everyone seems very enthusiastic about their newly purchased dog-dick dildos --

siQzP72.png
UCHmU0H.png
3QVPO10.png

45cODrG.png
owkaFJv.png
GaxgtNU.png

Full album here:

You can check these out on Etsy, just search "dog dildo", "canine dildo", "realistic canine dildo" etc.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The sales # on those are Brutal

what went wrong with society?

I still think dogpill is a meme :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Can't change my mind chudur :feelsYall::feelsYall:

These are your typical white trailer trash whores, but dogdickers are still in the vast minority.

These are your typical white trailer trash whores, but dogdickers are still in the vast minority.

Of course it's a minority, because it's still a taboo.

The premise of dogpill is "what if".

What if this taboo is lifted or gets more normalized?

Yes, 80% of foids will start fucking dogs.

Of course it's a minority, because it's still a taboo.

The premise of dogpill is "what if".

What if this taboo is lifted or gets more normalized?

Yes, 80% of foids will start fucking dogs.

Tenor 2

Dogogamous (canigamous?) sluts.

Someone is going to fucking eat off these dishes
Screen Shot 2020 04 21 at 52031 AM

Imagine her kids.
Imagine the thought process of putting that shit in the dishwasher in the first place though, you know everyone in that house contracted all types of STDs. These soulless whores have absolutely zero respect or regard for other people's lives. They can't keep their degeneracy to themselves they have to bring everyone else down with them.

Oh yeah OP you just happened to be looking at dildos for fun? :feelshmm:

A7DD362D 7F20 49DF 8E80 1FA5CF5A54FE

Its kinda ragefuel that females have more options in sex toys and JFL they dont even need them

Dogpill Deniers will keep coping.

White women fuck dog dildos.

Just fucking lol

but dick size doesn't matter guys
F97CBAB0 C2D9 435D 9DCF F350E6B9F09C

women love bugs and rats more then us.the dogpill is old news

I still think dogpill is a meme :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Can't change my mind chudur :feelsYall::feelsYall:
The dogpill means that foids would rather have sex with dogs than with us.
The number of incels the average foid has fucked: 0
The number of dogs the average foid has fucked: 0.1

The dogpill means that foids would rather have sex with dogs than with us.
The number of incels the average foid has fucked: 0
The number of dogs the average foid has fucked: 0.1

Yeah but no. of incels foid fucked will always be 0
A better metric would be nom of ascended incels, which I believe is much higher than this dog bullshit

Yeah but no. of incels foid fucked will always be 0
Yeah, that's what inceldom is.

A better metric would be nom of ascended incels, which I believe is much higher than this dog bullshit
It's arguable whether ascended incels are even a thing. After all pretty much every guy who's had sex is an ascended incel assuming it took him a few years to have sex from the first time he wanted to.

All I know is foids as a gender would rather have sex with dogs than with me, and they have proven it by having sex with dogs but not me.

Yeah, that's what inceldom is.

It's arguable whether ascended incels are even a thing. After all pretty much every guy who's had sex is an ascended incel assuming it took him a few years to have sex from the first time he wanted to.

All I know is foids as a gender would rather have sex with dogs than with me, and they have proven it by having sex with dogs but not me.

Haha, you know what runt I think we stumbled upon a paradox here.
Very interesting, if you think about it.

Another brutal dogpill. At this point dogs mog me as hard as chad does.

Man dogpill is fucking killing me, I am not even joking, maybe I'll take a break from the forum

Imagine the thought process of putting that shit in the dishwasher in the first place though, you know everyone in that house contracted all types of STDs. These soulless whores have absolutely zero respect or regard for other people's lives. They can't keep their degeneracy to themselves they have to bring everyone else down with them.
Absolutely vile.
Its kinda ragefuel that females have more options in sex toys and JFL they dont even need them
Tutorial mode, even in dildos.
Dogpill Deniers will keep coping.
dogpill deniers on suiwatch.
White women fuck dog dildos.
They fuck everything except ugly men.
Just fucking lol
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
but dick size doesn't matter guys
View attachment 242287

Well actually dogs have better dicks than humans.
Man dogpill is fucking killing me, I am not even joking, maybe I'll take a break from the forum

We understand that dog-pill is the toughest pill to swallow. If you can't take it by mouth, you can always administer it through your butt-hole. But you must take the dog-pill. Dog-pill will liberate you from the bondage and you will achieve nirvana. Once you take it, other pills will be just piece of cakes. Take the dogpill.

Last edited:
The dogpill is truly the most potent pill. Taking it is what made me decide to replace foids with robots.

Dogpill is LAW

Can't compete dicks that look like they have extra balls in the shaft...

This is what I searched:

4SRbAHB.png

Some products with highest customer reviews ...

UdvO4BF.png
zqtnPM1.png
rQlycLm.png

I removed their names, the dog-dick customer base is mostly composed of women, quite understandable from the pictures of their hands.

Everyone seems very enthusiastic about their newly purchased dog-dick dildos --

siQzP72.png
UCHmU0H.png
3QVPO10.png

45cODrG.png
owkaFJv.png
GaxgtNU.png

Full album here:

You can check these out on Etsy, just search "dog dildo", "canine dildo", "realistic canine dildo" etc.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

What the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back