Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I spent all night talking to this “goody two shoes” foid last night on my Chadfishing account and here’s what she admitted

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
- She pretty much told me that she has slept with and been pumped and dumped by multiple Chads and it was excusable because they were “hot”

- She was playing the “sweet” and patient role throughout the convo and even stayed up all night with me but IMMEDIATELY turned hostile and cursed me out/blocked men once I showed her a pic of my real face

Chadfishing can be great A suifuel that breaks you down mentally and I’m not going to lie, it did last night/this morning. I’m definitely done with it for a long time. Had a bit of existential crisis this morning

- She pretty much told me that she has slept with and been pumped and dumped by multiple Chads and it was excusable because they were “hot”

- She was playing the “sweet” and patient role throughout the convo and even stayed up all night with me but IMMEDIATELY turned hostile and cursed me out/blocked men once I showed her a pic of my real face

Chadfishing can be great A suifuel that breaks you down mentally and I’m not going to lie, it did last night/this morning. I’m definitely done with it for a long time. Had a bit of existential crisis this morning

good experiment and find

this is why femoids act the way they do, where their confidence and callousness comes from, getting pumped by several chads even if they're the nerdy mousy type

good experiment and find

this is why femoids act the way they do, where their confidence and callousness comes from, getting pumped by several chads even if they're the nerdy mousy type
And some men are gonna see women like that as good catches one day

Haha, i like her cope, thinking some guy cares more about people's opinions and didn't fuck her but he liked her.

Also, how she said "wait im not supposed to fuck jerks"? Truly the meme gender. Literally the same stupid brain in every foid's head. You talked to one woman, you have talked to all of them.

And never tell them you have catfished them. Let them rot thinking chad shat on them, it's the only way anything gets through their thick skulls.

Last edited:
And some men are gonna see women like that as good catches one day
people close to me have married single moms lol

btw, you should make some highlights of those texts, there's some crazy shit in there like when she demands that everyone should respect her no matter how much pumping and dumping she's done, it's crazy

7gGovez.jpg

I can see she's a massive cunt whore from the thumbnail pic.

I can see she's a massive cunt whore from the thumbnail pic.
tbh i can tell just from the name but the name+thumbnail are a hell of a combo

name is a tell of parents proclivities/genetics, a chick with a hipster-ish and funky name is more likely to be uninhibited and spontaneous like her parents when they picked that dumb name for her, and being "uninhibited" these days means blown open roast beef

Haha, i like her cope, thinking some guy cares more about people's opinions and didn't fuck her but he liked her.

Also, how she said "wait im not supposed to fuck jerks"? Truly the meme gender. Literally the same stupid brain in every foid's head. You talked to one woman, you have talked to all of them.

And never tell them you have catfished them. Let them rot thinking chad shat on them, it's the only way anything gets through their thick skulls.
HUGE HUGE mistake on my part. It was like 5 in the morning and I got too emotional and paid for it by being crushed. Never again

people close to me have married single moms lol

btw, you should make some highlights of those texts, there's some crazy shit in there like when she demands that everyone should respect her no matter how much pumping and dumping she's done, it's crazy

7gGovez.jpg

''She was played by a few guys.''

Keep blaming men but never themselves. The audacity of females... But ok, I will play along. I am generous. Let us say, there was some man who played her, who tricked her. Then one question, why did she use the word ''few''? How often did that happen and why did not she learn from her bad experiences?

Foids are hedonists that when questioned spout BS like what this foid said

''She was played by a few guys.''

Keep blaming men but never themselves. The audacity of females... But ok, I will play along. I am generous. Let us say, there was some man who played her, who tricked her. Then one question, why did she use the word ''few''? How often did that happen and why did not she learn from her bad experiences?
it's all a lie, there was never any trick, or any one special guy

when she traps a cuck in marriage later, he will be told that he is the second guy, the bare minimum to justify the lack of a hymen

Your "nice guy" chimpout ruined the potential to investigate further. She explicitly told you that her fucking guys does not function as a reward system, she only just wants too be fucked by top tier men cuz they make her pussy tingle. You're stuck at being a basic bitch boy, unironically expecting women outta sleep with a cuck that pays them dinner.

tbh i can tell just from the name but the name+thumbnail are a hell of a combo

name is a tell of parents proclivities/genetics, a chick with a hipster-ish and funky name is more likely to be uninhibited and spontaneous like her parents when they picked that dumb name for her, and being "uninhibited" these days means blown open roast beef
Shit you beat me :feelsahh:

Your "nice guy" chimpout ruined the potential to investigate further. She explicitly told you that her fucking guys does not function as a reward system, she only just wants too be fucked by top tier men cuz they make her pussy tingle. You're stuck at being a basic bitch boy, unironically expecting women outta sleep with a cuck that pays them dinner.
You’re right. Got too emotional

Ok, you need to breathe Chad.

Slice her up and feed her to the rats

You shouldn't have sperged out m8. I would've asked her what she plans to tell her husband when she decides to get married. We should do a group chadfishing project and compile all the excuses foids will give their husbands and publish them into a book.

b-but chads are bros... they don't fuck 24/7 foids below their league increasing hypergamy exponentially... :feelshaha:

IMO If you really wanted to trigger her, I would have just called her a slut, especially since she's open about.

Having the status of "cheap whore" is one of the biggest insecurities women have next to their physical appearance. For anyone who thinks this is too harsh, whore shaming was how the patriarchy was maintained millennias past.

IMO If you really wanted to trigger her, I would have just called her a slut, especially since she's open about.

Having the status of "cheap whore" is one of the biggest insecurities women have next to their physical appearance. For anyone who thinks this is too harsh, whore shaming was how the patriarchy was maintained millennias past.
I did say that to her. Didn’t screenshot it. She later said my angry rant turned her on

man I can only imagine what that girl was thinking because I was reading your texts thinking you need to chill the fuck out.

life isn't fair.

use chadfishing to pretend you're chad and maybe get some nudes.

don't fucking use it to autism rant and make yourself mad lmao

man I can only imagine what that girl was thinking because I was reading your texts thinking you need to chill the fuck out.

life isn't fair.

use chadfishing to pretend you're chad and maybe get some nudes.

don't fucking use it to autism rant and make yourself mad lmao
Tried to get nudes and that’s when things went south. She demanded a picture of me and asked me if I was real or not

Tried to get nudes and that’s when things went south. She demanded a picture of me and asked me if I was real or not

I would have done a couple of things here (and your chadfishing is up to you man)

1. get fucking mad at her for saying you're a fake
2. send her a video/photo of chad that looks like you've made it that minute

they will never question you again and give you nudes

I did say that to her. Didn’t screenshot it. She later said my angry rant turned her on

I would have just ended it there in your place. Rest was unnecessary, deep down she knows your right.

The worst part was "if that would be the case, I'd still be a virgin" as if that's a bad thing. There's just something different from hearing this straight out of the horse's mouth. I don't understand how ITcucks and our more low-T members can look at this and still not hate women.
We really need more of these chadfishing experiments. What I'm specifically interested in is their views on marriage and what kind of mental gymnastics they'll use to justify locking down some poor beta after getting pumped and dumped until their 30s.
I Lold at that
Same.

I would have done a couple of things here (and your chadfishing is up to you man)

1. get fucking mad at her for saying you're a fake
2. send her a video/photo of chad that looks like you've made it that minute

they will never question you again and give you nudes
The 2nd option is what I did and she insisted on a Snapchat

Foids create stories in their head to justify slutty behavior. Feminism promotes this even further. We are headed towards a real breaking point. Pussy can't gain any more power than it currently has. It may have a baseline value but that's really low.

Got back at her on IG, fuck it

Attachments

• D5730598-61C2-48FA-B928-7A419F22A7FB.jpeg
    D5730598-61C2-48FA-B928-7A419F22A7FB.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 291
Don't be as desperate as these foids to incite a "reaction"
She insulted me via text and then blocked me before I could respond. Didn’t screenshot the text conversations

She blocked me on IG meaning she saw it, feelsgood, fuck that fat sand whore

Last edited:
Got back at her on IG, fuck it
Good on you for the mute thing a lot of foids would respond with some bullshit you can't really respond back to just to have the last word.

Good on you for the mute thing a lot of foids would respond with some bullshit you can't really respond back to just to have the last word.
She got the last word when we texted and then blocked me. Fuck her

She got the last word when we texted and then blocked me. Fuck her

Don't feel too bad about how it all went down.

Yeah you experienced mental pain and had an existential crisis over this convo and think she triumphed totally but I don't see it that way.

I see you both having got fucked up from the convo lol.

So don't worry I'm sure she's hurting too.

All these dumb broads end up with mental pain once they finally realize no man on earth whether cucks, incels, betas or Chads respect them after finding out the enormous number of times they've been plowed.

I'm sure she's got the infamous "Thousand cock stare" Heartiste once hilariously posted about.

Should have found out where she actually lived and beat her.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: even when being a whore they have to spin it into how it's not their fault and it's because they're a good person

You kind of blew it with the sperg out at the end though

Last edited:
I'm going to start doing this, you should honestly start an event on this thread called "Friday Night Chadfishing".

Last edited:
Chadfishing really shows you the true nature of women. It should be mandatory for bluepilled men who "respekt womyn" :soy::soy::soy:

"If he's hot why not!!!!"

Women are shit.

The vicious cycle

>Foid gets tingles for top tier man

>top tier man pumps and dumps foid because she makes it easy for him to do so

>Foid now hates lower tier men because of it and uses them for resources

>lower tier men either opt out of the game or are ignorant bluepilled cucks

>foid continues to seek the top tier men

>rinse and repeat

can you post her reaction to your real face?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back